dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Just now, Nody said:

Never mind dear!

Ask the embassy again, show them the PCC and the bilingual BC! 

I hope you get your case completed soon.. 

That's what's driving me crazy, this PCC is from the Egyptian embassy here in dubai, and the nvc website states that you can get it from the nearest embassy if you are outside Egypt. I will resubmit again with explanation, once I get rejected again then he will travel. As for the bilingual BC, I'm sure he needs to get that one as the nvc description states the bilingual one. Will try again with the embassy here in the meantime. Thank you and I hope you get your IL soon 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ramar1 said:

That's what's driving me crazy, this PCC is from the Egyptian embassy here in dubai, and the nvc website states that you can get it from the nearest embassy if you are outside Egypt. I will resubmit again with explanation, once I get rejected again then he will travel. As for the bilingual BC, I'm sure he needs to get that one as the nvc description states the bilingual one. Will try again with the embassy here in the meantime. Thank you and I hope you get your IL soon 

Thank you!

InshAlkah they will accept them after reading your explanation and they don't give you hard time!

Just now, Nody said:

Thank you!

InshAlkah they will accept them after reading your explanation and they don't give you hard time!

Inshallah! Ameen to that! Thank you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, paret3169 said:

finally happy to join this thread! good luck to all on ILs!

Welcome and keep us updated :)

I - 751 package: 

Sent:                               02/04/22

Received:                       02/10/22

Text notification:          02/14/22

Office:                            MSC

NOA received:               02/22/22

On 9/25/2019 at 12:27 PM, Lil bear said:

If your file is already been accepted at the NVC and sent to Sydney , just take anything new or changed in supporting documentation to the interview. You can complete a new I864 to reflect your new confirmed employment and offer it to the Consular Officer. 

Dont forget to enjoy the view out the huge plate glass window on the left end of the Sydney Consulate offices. Magnificent ! 

Thanks for that. I was thinking of going ahead and creating a new i-864 with the new information just in case but will definitely bring the original one with the original supporting documentation just to be on the safe side. I feel like we have to bring a novel sized portion of paper to this interview! :D 

Will definitely check out the view! Thanks for the heads up :) 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Msbreeuk said:

Thanks for that. I was thinking of going ahead and creating a new i-864 with the new information just in case but will definitely bring the original one with the original supporting documentation just to be on the safe side. I feel like we have to bring a novel sized portion of paper to this interview! :D 

Will definitely check out the view! Thanks for the heads up :) 

Oh we are definitely bringing a novel sized portion of paperwork to the interview! (By we, I mean my husband.) We plan on bringing copies of most things, plus we have translations of his documents. I was really happy that my husband found an accordion file to organize it all in. We lived in the same country for most of our marriage, but I've been away for the last two months so he is bringing an album I put together with pictures and mementos from our first year of marriage as bona fide evidence. 

Question for those who got a interviewed at Mumbai for Spouse visa, I already uploaded about 8 months of chat and call log on Ceac, should I bring the chat with me at Interview for not need that, it’s about good 200 pages chat and call log, my  supporting docs r already a heavy packet and if I add chat and call logs I might need a crane to carry with me to the consulate..lol, 

Many insight as to who had there Interview and were asked to show chat and call 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
49 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Question for those who got a interviewed at Mumbai for Spouse visa, I already uploaded about 8 months of chat and call log on Ceac, should I bring the chat with me at Interview for not need that, it’s about good 200 pages chat and call log, my  supporting docs r already a heavy packet and if I add chat and call logs I might need a crane to carry with me to the consulate..lol, 

Many insight as to who had there Interview and were asked to show chat and call 

Not to derail your question, but are we supposed to upload all of that? I didn't get that information in the IL

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Just now, Parcaran said:

Not to derail your question, but are we supposed to upload all of that? I didn't get that information in the IL

Exactly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the supporting evidence is sent to USCIS when filing petition, and none sent during NVC stage. I was thinking of carrying those to interview, in case they ask for it during interview. Having said that, I would really appreciate if someone who is preparing for interview could post a supporting evidence checklist once you're done with the interview. I know chat/call logs and photo albums are good. Anything else to add?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ammy said:

Exactly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the supporting evidence is sent to USCIS when filing petition, and none sent during NVC stage. I was thinking of carrying those to interview, in case they ask for it during interview. Having said that, I would really appreciate if someone who is preparing for interview could post a supporting evidence checklist once you're done with the interview. I know chat/call logs and photo albums are good. Anything else to add?

my attorney advised flight itineraries, social media posts, gifts received (taking pictures of them).

please PM me for link!

Timeline
On 9/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, Ammy said:

I have a question regarding PCC similar to the one asked above. My PCC will expire before my interview . ( Mumbai continues to delay it :( ) It will be 6 months since the PCC was issued. Do I need to get another PCC for the interview?

Would appreciate if Mum folks replied too! Any feedback from anyone is welcome! Thanks

I have something similar. my indian pcc is valid till november and i will enter US before it expires. But i got my passport renewed recently as the other one was going to expire. Now the Indian pcc that i have has old expired passport details in it. Do i need to get a new pcc.

But i have been to UK on student visa  and stayed there for 5 years. I had to submit UK pcc to nvc and uscis. Now i am worried about the UK pcc validity. I am not sure how long it stays valid for.

My interview is on 15 october. Please if anyone could help me out with the query. Please.

Timeline
On 9/25/2019 at 2:48 AM, Ammy said:

I have a question regarding PCC similar to the one asked above. My PCC will expire before my interview . ( Mumbai continues to delay it :( ) It will be 6 months since the PCC was issued. Do I need to get another PCC for the interview?

Would appreciate if Mum folks replied too! Any feedback from anyone is welcome! Thanks

PCC is valid for one year 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, karishma said:

I have something similar. my indian pcc is valid till november and i will enter US before it expires. But i got my passport renewed recently as the other one was going to expire. Now the Indian pcc that i have has old expired passport details in it. Do i need to get a new pcc.

But i have been to UK on student visa  and stayed there for 5 years. I had to submit UK pcc to nvc and uscis. Now i am worried about the UK pcc validity. I am not sure how long it stays valid for.

My interview is on 15 october. Please if anyone could help me out with the query. Please.

What I found on the internet so take with a grain of salt regarding Indian PCC:

PCC mentions your File No and your passport number. If you reissue your passport after issue of PCC then passport number changes. You have 2 options going forward:

1. Elaborate to Immigration officer in Letter of Explanation about your passport update. The new passport has old passport number written on it. It would be at the officers' discretion to accept this request.

2. Get new PCC on updated passport. matter of another 500/- this time you get your PCC upfront as you recently updated the passport

please PM me for link!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.