dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2019

670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
22 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

Yes August 26 we had ours . He recieved a rfe. the visa officer got the household size wrong. So we resubmitted all documents plus more evidence.  We're hoping this will be approved

Oooo I see, fingers crossed ur approve is coming , please keep us update and good luck 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, Yaya123658 said:

IL received today! Interview date October 8, CC August 16!

Congrats!! 👍🏾

My cc is  September  16, so lets see how long its going to  take  before i receives my IL, the waiting  is on!!  (jamaica)😆

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/26/2019 at 11:15 PM, Parcaran said:

What I found on the internet so take with a grain of salt regarding Indian PCC:

PCC mentions your File No and your passport number. If you reissue your passport after issue of PCC then passport number changes. You have 2 options going forward:

1. Elaborate to Immigration officer in Letter of Explanation about your passport update. The new passport has old passport number written on it. It would be at the officers' discretion to accept this request.

2. Get new PCC on updated passport. matter of another 500/- this time you get your PCC upfront as you recently updated the passport

thank you for the reply. Took an appointment for new pcc. 

Timeline

Anyone got any idea how much do we have to pay for medical in surat, Gujarat. I checked online the price is about 11000 + 2000. Now the lady from Apollo clinic calls me and says that i have to pay them 18000 including vaccinations, the consulate has raised the amount. Could anyone help with this. I am just so confused.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ammy said:

@Parcaran Can you let me know the date up to which Mumbai has sent out ILs so far? 

July 19, August 15, August 22, Sept 12, Sept 20

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

Timeline
Just now, Ammy said:

Oh no! I guess my question wasn't clear. My bad! The latest cc date upto which NVC has sent out IL in September? 

Lol, I’m just not awake. They missed half of May (15-31) and cleared out June 1-July 1

please PM me for link!

2 minutes ago, Parcaran said:

Lol, I’m just not awake. They missed half of May (15-31) and cleared out June 1-July 1

Thank you ! Your previous reply was helpful too! Good luck for the interview :) Time to bring home that approval!

Timeline
2 hours ago, karishma said:

Anyone got any idea how much do we have to pay for medical in surat, Gujarat. I checked online the price is about 11000 + 2000. Now the lady from Apollo clinic calls me and says that i have to pay them 18000 including vaccinations, the consulate has raised the amount. Could anyone help with this. I am just so confused.

Medical for Delhi cost us 9000 and vaccinations were an additional 4000. Others paid 16000+ so id say the price isn’t too far off

please PM me for link!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ammy said:

Thank you ! Your previous reply was helpful too! Good luck for the interview :) Time to bring home that approval!

I’m so ready! I’m flying over to him this coming Saturday and for the most part I’ve packed. I’ll definitely report on the experience!

please PM me for link!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Parcaran said:

I’m so ready! I’m flying over to him this coming Saturday and for the most part I’ve packed. I’ll definitely report on the experience!

Good luck! It’s getting close!!! Yay!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.