Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mailed off AOS on August 15th, received at Chicago lockbox on August 19th, card charged on 23rd. No text or email so far. Anxiously waiting 😅😐

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tsmith86 said:

Mailed off AOS on August 15th, received at Chicago lockbox on August 19th, card charged on 23rd. No text or email so far. Anxiously waiting 😅😐

We have the same timeline and lockbox. Mine arrived on the 19th. I sent payment via Money Order (still haven’t cashed). No texts/emails as well so far. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Phototherapist said:

We have the same timeline and lockbox. Mine arrived on the 19th. I sent payment via Money Order (still haven’t cashed). No texts/emails as well so far. 

This whole thing is stressful ... Praying we all have a smooth, delay free process.

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Hi everyone! We're an August filer too! Just received a schedule for biometrics on September 6, filed i-485 on August 12! Goodluck to us all! 😆

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Drenimarcus said:

Aos finally mailed off today! Good luck to everyone!

All hail King Dreni🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Drsmile said:

All hail King Dreni🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

Oga mi sir! I hail ooo!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys joining this thread :)

Mailed AOS: 08/05/19

Received on: 08/09/19

Notice Date: 08/15/19

Appointment for Biometrics: 09/03/19

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi guys,

AOS mailed off on 08/10/2019

Case Received on 08/12/2019

NOA on 08/22/2019

Biometrics Appointment on 09/06/2019

Thanks

Edited by ct38956

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline

If someone could help me with this one I’d be very thankful.

In Part 2 of I-485 form (Application type or filling category), I checked the option that mentions “person came to the US as a fiancée..., which belongs to item 1.a family-based.

However when I go to the second question I don’t know what to check: whether yes or no.

The reason I’m confused is because since K1 is included in that family-based part, I’d think I have to tick yes. But I read that if I tick yes that means I need to add supplement A and K1 Visa holders don’t need to fill out this supplement.

Did I make myself clear, people?

So what should I pick for  “Are you applying for adjustment based on the immigration and nationality act (INA) section 245 ( i )?

Yes or No??????

Any help is immensely appreciated. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am by no means an immigration lawyer but if you google INA 245 i, it clearly says that it is for those who normally are ineligible to adjust status due to illegal entrance etc but are allowed to do so under certain conditions. Hence the supplement etc. It is up to you to decide which category you fall into

Edited by HP+IC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mazzie said:

If someone could help me with this one I’d be very thankful.

In Part 2 of I-485 form (Application type or filling category), I checked the option that mentions “person came to the US as a fiancée..., which belongs to item 1.a family-based.

However when I go to the second question I don’t know what to check: whether yes or no.

The reason I’m confused is because since K1 is included in that family-based part, I’d think I have to tick yes. But I read that if I tick yes that means I need to add supplement A and K1 Visa holders don’t need to fill out this supplement.

Did I make myself clear, people?

So what should I pick for  “Are you applying for adjustment based on the immigration and nationality act (INA) section 245 ( i )?

Yes or No??????

Any help is immensely appreciated. 

No

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
11 hours ago, HP+IC said:

I am by no means an immigration lawyer but if you google INA 245 i, it clearly says that it is for those who normally are ineligible to adjust status due to illegal entrance etc but are allowed to do so under certain conditions. Hence the supplement etc. It is up to you to decide which category you fall into

Thanks for helping me. 

10 hours ago, Drsmile said:

No

Thanks for your help. 

Hi guys, 

Im still waiting for texts and emails from USCIS. Submitted our AOS on 08/05/2019 but has not heard anything back yet. Im just curious though, were your checks cashed first before you received the texts/emails/mail? Or did you guys receive the the notifications first then your checks were cashed later? 

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Jam Boa said:

Hi guys, 

Im still waiting for texts and emails from USCIS. Submitted our AOS on 08/05/2019 but has not heard anything back yet. Im just curious though, were your checks cashed first before you received the texts/emails/mail? Or did you guys receive the the notifications first then your checks were cashed later? 

Thanks

I sent my package 08/01

They received 08/02

We got the texts/emails after midnight on 08/22

Still waiting for NOA1's in mail....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.