dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Stolen from @wisedog:

Spreadsheet for viewing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Form for entry: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R9AC8MPhPvp5Xo0gI1Pch6r0-mbhQz7stxctoz_stcc/viewform

We all benefited from this community/other's updates, so it's only appropriate that we pay it fwd by sharing our updates on this spreadsheet.

All the best to everyone still waiting in queue and good luck to those whose interviews are coming up.

Mumbai Visa Timeline Telegram Group:

please PM me for link!

15 hours ago, lhduc said:

Got IL for IR2 and CR1 today, VN embassy

IR2 CC: 31/7/2019

CR1 CC: 27/7/2019

Didn't expect to be this fast.

Hi there,

Can you please let us know your cases' IR2 and CR1 visa interview date(s)? Congrats and Good luck !

Thank you.

Edited by VA-FEB 13 FILER
Added words

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ash n Teen said:

FNU- First Name Unknown .

hi thanks i know the meaning but i was just wondering how to resolve this issue before my husband’s interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 8/22/2019 at 5:32 AM, JJ & JT said:

Finally!! Got our interview letter!! 😭🙏🏼😭🙏🏼

CC May 1st, Mumbai

Congratulations!!! So happy to hear that Mumbai is starting to move ,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, VA-FEB 13 FILER said:

Hi there,

Can you please let us know your cases' IR2 and CR1 visa interview date(s)? Congrats and Good luck !

Thank you.

We got interview date on September 24th, 1 months after

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

19 minutes ago, lhduc said:

We got interview date on September 24th, 1 months after

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Thank you. :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Parcaran said:

Stolen from @wisedog:

Spreadsheet for viewing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Form for entry: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R9AC8MPhPvp5Xo0gI1Pch6r0-mbhQz7stxctoz_stcc/viewform

We all benefited from this community/other's updates, so it's only appropriate that we pay it fwd by sharing our updates on this spreadsheet.

All the best to everyone still waiting in queue and good luck to those whose interviews are coming up.

I called NVC. They said Mumbai interviews for october month will be schedule next week.

I hope its true. Goodluck to all

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sukhi Jassar said:

I called them too they said the same thing

Did they specifically say Mumbai or was it a general statement?

please PM me for link!

Timeline
Just now, Sukhi Jassar said:

Mumbai

Don't give me hope, Sukhi 😂😂

please PM me for link!

3 hours ago, Ginwill said:

hi thanks i know the meaning but i was just wondering how to resolve this issue before my husband’s interview?

There’s a telegram group, admins there can answer this. That’s where I found the meaning of FNU. They were discussing that. Are you in Mumbai whatsapp group. The link for telegram group is there in files section 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.