dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Agie3105 said:

Hello

We waited 4 weeks for NVC to review a rotated scan of my passport..... so frustrating! hope your docs get reviewed soon! x

Hi again :) Thank you so much! I’m praying 🙏🏼 too! I’ve seen some people get there docs reviewed in a matter of few days and some wait weeks :( I can’t seem to understand that! I really hope you receive IL soon!!! Please keep us posted:) xx 

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Blair86 said:

Hey, this is me now, today makes 3 weeks, still waiting on them to review a rotated scan of my police certificate. Frustrating indeed 

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ I’m also waiting after resubmission.. it’s been a week :( I can’t seem to understand how NVC works ...Hope you receive good news soon! Keep us posted:) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 8/7/2019 at 11:06 PM, OneHappyMamma said:

That’s awesome, congrats to you! 

I hope you don’t mind me asking, how long did you have to wait for NVC to accept everything after resubmitting? We had the same issue with the forms. Ugh it’s so frustrating! Thank you 

Our first CEAC submission was on May 18. We then waited an entire month only to be rejected because we filled out our joint sponsor's household member incorrectly. Resubmitted on June 15, then waited until July. It was truly dreadful!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ I’m also waiting after resubmission.. it’s been a week :( I can’t seem to understand how NVC works ...Hope you receive good news soon! Keep us posted:) 

Hi, I don’t understand either! Thank you very much. I hope you hear back very soon too. Will keep posted. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Nkeng said:

Please can anyone help me with the link to pay for green card?

Here is the link to pay for the immigrant visa fee (green card) after you receive your passport with your immigrant visa (instructions will be given once you pick up your passport/visa). This fee must be paid before you arrive in the US to avoid delays:

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, captain chickpea said:

So I had my interview today in Auckland, NZ and I was approved!

My appointment was for 8am, and i didn't sleep very well so I was incredibly stressed out. They told me I should get my passport back with the visa in about a week which is great. However they didn't mention anything about a fee to me or about where to pay it, even though my interview confirmation from the embassy said something about a fee so I'm a little confused about what it is and how/where to pay it... can anyone help shed some light? 

I might try to get in touch with the consulate tomorrow to enquire further. 

Congratulations! So happy that the wait is finally over for you! Best of luck to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Visa issued. Thank you everyone? We will all testify

Congratulations! This is great news! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

NVC I am so ready for my IL next week , please please don’t get me wrong . Good luck to all and congrats to all the approval . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.