S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, corntop said:

What would happen if the I-129F got approved when you’ve filed I-130? Or is that highly unlikely?

From what I've read, it's like impossible for the 129f to get approved. Last year there were a total of 6 approved, and I think I read somewhere there have been 0 approved for 2019 so far. So highly unlikely. If it were approved, I'm thinking you could just wait out the i130 to be approved, instead of following through with the 129f.

27 minutes ago, S007 said:

Any updates guys ? California wait is killing me...

It’s too early to have any updates for us July filers I think. Those that got Potomac will hopefully start hearing before the end of the year, Texas will be early part of next year, and Nebraska / California..... who knows!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

It’s too early to have any updates for us July filers I think. Those that got Potomac will hopefully start hearing before the end of the year, Texas will be early part of next year, and Nebraska / California..... who knows!! 

According to VJ, my I-130 should be approved between Dec 20 and Jan 24 at Potomac, and my PD is the last day of July, so any other July filers with Potomac should likely see approval right near the end of the year. This is all assuming that the IOE receipt numbers aren't still faster than others, which I'm beginning to lean towards. Seems like we've been readded to the stack of paper filers. No more pilot program expediting for us!

43 minutes ago, Fernthony said:

According to VJ, my I-130 should be approved between Dec 20 and Jan 24 at Potomac, and my PD is the last day of July, so any other July filers with Potomac should likely see approval right near the end of the year. This is all assuming that the IOE receipt numbers aren't still faster than others, which I'm beginning to lean towards. Seems like we've been readded to the stack of paper filers. No more pilot program expediting for us!

I think you’re right, the end of June / beginning of July saw most people given IOE receipt numbers so I’d guess that was when the official swap over to the electronic system took place after the pilot ones earlier this year so I think it will be back to “normal” (I say normal loosely as there’s nothing normal in this process) processing times that they currently estimate. You’re lucky you got Potomac so hopefully you’re only a few months away from an approval! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
23 hours ago, S&J2013 said:

I think you’re right, the end of June / beginning of July saw most people given IOE receipt numbers so I’d guess that was when the official swap over to the electronic system took place after the pilot ones earlier this year so I think it will be back to “normal” (I say normal loosely as there’s nothing normal in this process) processing times that they currently estimate. You’re lucky you got Potomac so hopefully you’re only a few months away from an approval! 

I'll still cross my fingers and hope that we all still get to be in an expedited pilot program hahaha. I won't hold my breath over it, though, because that's bound to leave me heavily disappointed. I'm so glad I managed to get Potomac! My wife and I did the paper marriage, but we didn't actually do a ceremony yet. My hope and plan was always to be able to do our ceremony in the summer of 2020 and then fly home with her. I think that would be perfect. Hopefully Potomac will help us do that!

Timeline

Something is different in my account. The my.uscis.gov/account . Does anyone else log in everyday like me, lol? Like it's become part of my routine.

Anyway, today, when I logged in, I notice they've added Beneficiary: Ramzi .....

And...a date changed.

Our PD is July 5, 2019 (TSC). Under submitted date it lists July 5, and that still remains.

But, it's always said, under case status- July 10, 2019 In Process

Today, that's changed to-  July 16, 2019 In Process

Has anyone else noticed a change?

Just curious.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-06-at-11_46.55-AM.jpg.6a590799e2ba1960b03f5667a6e3490b.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Did anyone else had their status updated. Mine updated on 9/5/2019. It's still says under review but they added beneficiary's name.

Also, I submitted inquiry online on 9/3/2019 because I was only seeing part 2 of my documents online (i know its technical glitch on their side but i still wanted to check). USCIS actually called my yesterday to follow up. Unfortunately, I missed the call. When I called back, auto msg said if they didnt get hold off me, they will call again in 48 hours or I call just call 800 number. Thought to share this, if it will help people who are trying to call USCIS. Submitting online inquiry seems good idea. 

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Something is different in my account. The my.uscis.gov/account . Does anyone else log in everyday like me, lol? Like it's become part of my routine.

Anyway, today, when I logged in, I notice they've added Beneficiary: Ramzi .....

And...a date changed.

Same! I've made myself stop checking daily and only allow myself to look once a week, tops. Today when I logged in, our dates changed as well, from July 29th to today's date and yes, the beneficiary is now listed. I'm hoping that means they're looking at our file today!! 🙏🙏

antsar19

Marriage:    2019-04-20
I-130 Sent :    2019-07-17
I-130 NOA1 :    2019-07-24

Timeline
2 minutes ago, antsar19 said:

Same! I've made myself stop checking daily and only allow myself to look once a week, tops. Today when I logged in, our dates changed as well, from July 29th to today's date and yes, the beneficiary is now listed. I'm hoping that means they're looking at our file today!! 🙏🙏

That would be amazingg! 🤞

I wonder why my date changed to July 16, and not today's date too, then. Interesting. Somethin's happening at least. lol

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Skaur0609 said:

Did anyone else had their status updated. Mine updated on 9/5/2019. It's still says under review but they added beneficiary's name.

Also, I submitted inquiry online on 9/3/2019 because I was only seeing part 2 of my documents online (i know its technical glitch on their side but i still wanted to check). USCIS actually called my yesterday to follow up. Unfortunately, I missed the call. When I called back, auto msg said if they didnt get hold off me, they will call again in 48 hours or I call just call 800 number. Thought to share this, if it will help people who are trying to call USCIS. Submitting online inquiry seems good idea. 

Thanks

We musta posted at the same time lol. I'm curious what USCIS will say about the uploaded document inquiry.

Also, curious- what kinda # did they call you from? or what was the # actually.

I have been getting so many spam calls I almost NEVER answer my phone unless it's a saved contact. And these #'s that idk aren't leaving a voicemail, and when I google the # I can't find anything. So just curious what a call from USCIS would look like in the case they were to ever call me, I def don't wanna miss that. 

Edited by Jmeleecur
typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

That would be amazingg! 🤞

I wonder why my date changed to July 16, and not today's date too, then. Interesting. Somethin's happening at least. lol

Mine was updated as well to include the beneficiary's name but my date did not change, still July 29 - In process ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

@JmeleecurI get so many spam call that's why I didnt answer it. It was 206 number and it said Washington DC. And they did leave me voicemail. They called me around 4pm which would be around 7pm in Washington DC so I was surprised to get the call that late. I was not expecting call from USCIS at all..lol. now I am just staring at my phone incase they call again.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Skaur0609 said:

@JmeleecurI get so many spam call that's why I didnt answer it. It was 206 number and it said Washington DC. And they did leave me voicemail. They called me around 4pm which would be around 7pm in Washington DC so I was surprised to get the call that late. I was not expecting call from USCIS at all..lol. now I am just staring at my phone incase they call again.

haha i'd be eyeing my phone like a hawk too. good to know. Yea I wouldn't have expected them to call later in the evening like that either...Keep us posted on what they do tell you abut the documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.