Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 K-1 NOA2 to NVC

1,256 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Art25 said:

When they busy they won’t let you choose any options. You just gotta keep calling until they let you choose options. 

Try calling them late evening it has worked for me , others might get lucky as well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

August NOA2 here!

The NVC mailed our packet to the consulate over the weekend and the consulate received it today!

No we're going to schedule the interview, which I'm a tad confused about for the Ankara consulate, but I'm reading about it in the meantime.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Elif_and_Greg said:

August NOA2 here!

The NVC mailed our packet to the consulate over the weekend and the consulate received it today!

No we're going to schedule the interview, which I'm a tad confused about for the Ankara consulate, but I'm reading about it in the meantime.

Awesome! Congrats

Timeline
4 hours ago, rohitla said:

okay..thanks..we have same date noa2 ,so i will try asking them if they got any more cases from that date ,in case they tell something ,, will let you know

I called last week at around 8:45 pm (EST) and they answered immediately. I called the second number on the PDF, not the one ending in 0700. You may want to consider trying this evening instead. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Brklyn Belle said:

I called last week at around 8:45 pm (EST) and they answered immediately. I called the second number on the PDF, not the one ending in 0700. You may want to consider trying this evening instead. 

i see..i will do ,,thanks a lot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

We received our case number from the NVC!!

They said they got it on September 11th, but they didn't give us a date on when it would be sent to the Panamanian Embassy. Does anyone know if they have specific mail dates, or is it just random? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, vdsanctis said:

They said they got it on September 11th, but they didn't give us a date on when it would be sent to the Panamanian Embassy. Does anyone know if they have specific mail dates, or is it just random? 

It will possibly ship to embassy tomorrow or October 1st.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
25 minutes ago, vdsanctis said:

100% shipment for Sept 17th.   Enjoy!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi All,

Noa2 got approved on August 15 we called NVC last week and they didn't have a case number yet to give us. Today we received an email from "AskNVC"as a "reply"to the original request to update email address , saying that our case was currently undergoing necessary administrative processing.... 

this sounds bad from all the stuff I hear about AP.. but I am not sure what to think about AP at NVC stage , anyone has an idea?

Thank you !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lisa Pr said:

Hi All,

Noa2 got approved on August 15 we called NVC last week and they didn't have a case number yet to give us. Today we received an email from "AskNVC"as a "reply"to the original request to update email address , saying that our case was currently undergoing necessary administrative processing.... 

this sounds bad from all the stuff I hear about AP.. but I am not sure what to think about AP at NVC stage , anyone has an idea?

Thank you !

I was told after I was assigned a case number that it was going through AP. Then it was shipped to the embassy. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or not at the NVC stage.  My email when I updated my email address was we don't have your case yet so I say call and see if you have a case number. They seem to be giving out case numbers pretty quickly.  Just my advice. Good Luck!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Lisa Pr said:

Hi All,

Thank you !

I got similar email couple of weeks back  post calling NVC they informed it was sent out by mistake . 

Please call them and seek clarity. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

NVC received our case today and told us we would have a case number tomorrow 😀! So happy.  Not sure what to be doing now in the meantime to make things easier for myself in the long run. Is it too early to book my medical?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Murphy1994 said:

😀

18 minutes ago, Murphy1994 said:

😀 woww.. congrats ..you are way ahead then most of us..your noa 2 is of 29..i think you can plan the medicals near to interview date , first get the interview date...did you filled the ds 160?

Edited by rohitla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.