TBoneTX

November 2018 AOS Filers, Part 2

439 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Pat Argen said:

I was kind of apprehensive because I thought they give out interview schedules with this kind of update. 😕 14 to 37 months... I guess I’ll be waiting for a long time then. I just find it weird that my case has already been forwarded to our local office while my mom’s case (she’s the primary applicant) doesn’t have any updates yet according to the USCIS website. But thanks so much for the insight!! Appreciate it a lot.

You're welcome. 😊

Your mom's file might have been also forwarded, but the status online wasn't updated. 

The waiting times are for reference; some people get their interviews way before. Hopefully that will be your case.

Haven't you or your mom received EAD/AP?

Edited by Allaboutwaiting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Allaboutwaiting said:

It might have been also forwarded, but the status online wasn't updated. 

The waiting times are for reference; some people get their interviews way before. Hopefully that will be your case.

Haven't you or your mom received EAD/AP?

Day 245 of waiting and nothing still :( Cases for both of our EAD & AP are still stuck at “Case Received” I might call them early tomorrow morning for an update or we might make a request or something. We’re all so anxious to get our hands on our EADs and APs we feel so stagnant 😔

4 minutes ago, Pat Argen said:

Day 245 of waiting and nothing still :( Cases for both of our EAD & AP are still stuck at “Case Received” I might call them early tomorrow morning for an update or we might make a request or something. We’re all so anxious to get our hands on our EADs and APs we feel so stagnant 😔

If you filed prior November 20th., you can already inquire on your case, as you're outside normal processing time. 

Here's the link:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

43 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Checking on waiting times for his/her local office. Duh! :P

The city and corresponding local office are in the poster's profile. 

We havent determined if their profile is correct though...most ppl do not know where their LFO is without checking with their zipcode and make the assumption and choose the closest office listed😉

PS their time line is blank so now I'm really confused 😉

Edited by K1visaHopeful

40 minutes ago, Pat Argen said:

I was kind of apprehensive because I thought they give out interview schedules with this kind of update. 😕 14 to 37 months... I guess I’ll be waiting for a long time then. I just find it weird that my case has already been forwarded to our local office while my mom’s case (she’s the primary applicant) doesn’t have any updates yet according to the USCIS website. But thanks so much for the insight!! Appreciate it a lot.

Yours may not be 14 to 37 though. If youd like a better idea it would be helpful to check where your LFO is as described in my above comment.

Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

We havent determined if their profile is correct though...most ppl do not know where their LFO is without checking with their zipcode and make the assumption and choose the closest office listed 😉

But as I'm steps ahead, I did. 😉

I assume the poster did not randomly choose a city for the profile. 

1 minute ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

But as I'm steps ahead, I did. 😉

I assume the poster did not randomly choose a city for the profile. 

Really go look now....

1 minute ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

Look at what? 

Their blank timeline which only leads me to the assumption that it may have been listed but it's wrong.

Screenshot_20190724-164515_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Their blank timeline which only leads me to the assumption that it may have been listed but it's wrong.

The city and local office are in the profile. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
2 hours ago, JMCKNG said:

We are trailing behind at 245 days here.. just submitted an inquiry today for I-765 and have submitted one for the AP 2 weeks ago. My husband called last week to speak to a Tier 2 about the first inquiry being out of processing time and they said he can call back this Friday in order to check the status as it is a required 15-30 days window for the "investigator" to look into it. Maybe that's the truth, maybe it's a generic script but holding onto hope. We want to go visit his home country in the next 2 months so the sooner the better for planning purposes.. 

Sorry if you already mentioned this, but if you log into your USCIS account, does it say that your AP request has been assigned to an officer for processing? I'm just wondering if the 15-30 days starts at the time of the request OR not until it's been assigned. We haven't gotten any notification that says ours was assigned and its been a week since we filed the inquiry for the AP. 

27 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

The city and local office are in the profile. 

But that doesnt mean its correct.

The OP seems very new and may not understand where their local field office is.

I'll await for their correct info to provide help.

6 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

But that doesnt mean its correct.

The OP seems very new and may not understand where their local field office is.

I'll await for their correct info to provide help.

The poster lists a very specific city. If you search for the local office that serves THAT specific city, using ANY of the zip codes for that city, you can find the local office -which is the one the poster correctly lists-.

Do you want to make sure the poster actually lives in that city?

1 hour ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

The poster lists a very specific city. If you search for the local office that serves THAT specific city, using ANY of the zip codes for that city, you can find the local office -which is the one the poster correctly lists-.

Do you want to make sure the poster actually lives in that city?

No I want them to check their zipcode before I offer advice.

Sub 9 hours till my interview. My stomach is doing flips!! Please wish us luck 🤞🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.