Jump to content
Chi2019

K1 VISA - (New Be)Urgent !!!!

47 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma,

I have a few questions to ask for clarity before i send over my Form I-129F as

 

1. I have lived in two countries for over 6months ( Switzerland and UK) , do i need to include the  Police report of the two countries  when sending over my I-129F application for the K1 visa ?

2. Does the UK share data with the American embassy even though one has a pending immigration issue cos i ran out of contract with no criminal record

3.I met my fiancee in the UK and she suggested that i apply for the K1 visa . We have been together now for 1.5 yrs and she had visited me twice , met my family and took loads of pictures together with the intention of marrying her in the United State within 90days. Is it a RED flag to state in my personal statement that i met her in the UK though i intend  returning  back to my country if the USCIS approves it

4. Aside Pictures  we took together what other things do i need to add to the Application form?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chi2019 said:

Good Afternoon Sir/Ma,

I have a few questions to ask for clarity before i send over my Form I-129F as

 

1. I have lived in two countries for over 6months ( Switzerland and UK) , do i need to include the  Police report of the two countries  when sending over my I-129F application for the K1 visa ?

2. Does the UK share data with the American embassy even though one has a pending immigration issue cos i ran out of contract with no criminal record

3.I met my fiancee in the UK and she suggested that i apply for the K1 visa . We have been together now for 1.5 yrs and she had visited me twice , met my family and took loads of pictures together with the intention of marrying her in the United State within 90days. Is it a RED flag to state in my personal statement that i met her in the UK though i intend  returning  back to my country if the USCIS approves it

4. Aside Pictures  we took together what other things do i need to add to the Application form?

 

 

 

1.  No

2.  They might

3.  No

4.  Pictures are of little utilitarian value.   Read the petition instructions for required evidence 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed with above... your post comes across kind of 'frantic' honestly. Are there some "issues" or something that is making you sound nervous?


08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

07/08/2016 : NOA 1 Received

08/25/2016 : NOA 2 Received (48 days)

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/18/2016 : Visa in hand

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

 

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

 

 

giphy.gif     giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your title says "urgent", so I was expecting something more interesting than this... Just take a deep breath, sit down, read the guide here on VJ and the USCIS instructions, and you'll be fine. 

 

Don't worry about police reports yet; you will need that for the embassy stage and you're still a long ways away from that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MariekeH said:

Your title says "urgent", so I was expecting something more interesting than this... Just take a deep breath, sit down, read the guide here on VJ and the USCIS instructions, and you'll be fine. 

 

Don't worry about police reports yet; you will need that for the embassy stage and you're still a long ways away from that. 

It would appear that the OP is the USC so police reports for the USC are never required unless there is a reportable infraction 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

It would appear that the OP is the USC so police reports for the USC are never required unless there is a reportable infraction 

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about the situation... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MariekeH said:

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about the situation... lol

That's where a careful read of the petition instructions should be a part of your due diligence 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chi2019 said:

My application was refused though was given an appeal and the  right to work. So i was thinking would it affect.

Also, they are both independent bodies that would not want to breach data protection

Are you the foreign party or the US citizen?


   
   
usnlheart.png.fbdb77e5c39a2072091c785d22c02f44.png  
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MariekeH said:

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about the situation... lol

My question is I just want to know if they share data ? Also, in the application form its stated that one declare if one has a criminal offence which i do not . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MariekeH said:

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about the situation... lol

What I took out of it is that the OP is the foreign party (don’t know which country) that seems to have no status in the UK. But I might have misunderstood


   
   
usnlheart.png.fbdb77e5c39a2072091c785d22c02f44.png  
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chi2019 said:

My question is I just want to know if they share data ? Also, in the application form its stated that one declare if one has a criminal offence which i do not . 

Why would it matter if they shared data? We don’t know for sure if they do or they don’t.. 

In order for people to help you here, more information is needed.. 


   
   
usnlheart.png.fbdb77e5c39a2072091c785d22c02f44.png  
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
   
 
   
   
   
   


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...