dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, nicedamsel said:

Exactly like me. I'm planning nothing until I get interview date. Really frustrating. Since April 

You’re going to be ir1 when you do it get and you’ll never have to worry about this for a long time . That’s what I tell my husband being we have been married for almost three years 

17 hours ago, nyokie said:

At 3:54am this morning I received the email from NVC which is my interview letter.m

my interview interview date July 30,2019 at 12:30pm.

Bahamas Embassy 

CC June 3 

Receveid interview date June 13

Congratulations dear 

Timeline
1 hour ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Nope.The estimated dates that people tell you here are when we see most interview letters being sent out (we call it the IL rain). A lot of interview letters are sent out during the 2nd and 3rd week of the month. But there are some other's who get it on other dates as well. Not rare at all. It all depends on the embassy. Mumbai seems to be sleeping now. Haven't really seem any updates about IL as of yet. Fingers crossed! Hope it floods soon! 

Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Exactly like me. I'm planning nothing until I get interview date. Really frustrating. Since April 

Exactly, NVC there’ is God o!😀😀😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Bama_Nation said:

@apanch

Did they give you an estimate of when and where we can pick up the passports with the visa?

Where did you specify where the passport will be delivered? At the interview?

Thanks!

When you book an appointment for your biometrics you will be asked to choose whether you want to pick up the passport or you want to get it delivered. Passport pick up location is same as the one for biometrics. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Scottie D. Luffy said:

Does anyone know if NVC sends IL on friday?

Yes, they do. I received mine on a Friday (April 19, 20:49 GMT)

Timeline
On 6/4/2019 at 6:59 AM, melindaabdullah said:

Ty for clearing that up.. 

Where do u check the status? On ceac website? I got DQ emailed on 22nd of April, how much longer do I have to wait before I get an interview letter 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Nody said:

Mine is April 15th!

Cairo, Egypt..

Do you all think the documents are still with the embassies? My spouse is waiting to be interview in Nigeria 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Shegzi3 said:

Do you all think the documents are still with the embassies? My spouse is waiting to be interview in Nigeria 

My status shows that my case is at the NVC! I think it will be at the embassy when it changes to ready!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.