Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ela S. said:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=1&option=2&sortby=2

Apparently 87 June filers haven’t been approved yet BUT I feel like at least 50% of them did get approved and just forgot to update their timelines... 

I agree. It’s annoying to me when ppl don’t update their timelines. I feel like a lot of people don’t on here.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 10/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, Ejay223 said:

Silent reader here. I recieved my noa2 already. Just want to know on how can i check the status of our case at nvc? Is there a website for it? Thanks.

I dont think you can.  I'm pretty sure it tracks when uscis sends it to Nvc but outside of that its snail mail.  Someone said to wait a month after noa2 and if nothing yet call to get your case number so that you can at least get the ds 160 done . Medical depending on embassy cant get scheduled without the p3 packet . For london embassy it's more of a letter that gets emailed you print it and take it in . My fiancee is currently getting his police certificates and all the million passport images he needs for the process. Getting his immunizations record and medical report summary so that when its go time its bam bam done 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jsg2016 said:

I agree. It’s annoying to me when ppl don’t update their timelines. I feel like a lot of people don’t on here.

When a month is "done" (aka everyone that's going to report an NOA2 has, other than a handful of people with RFEs that took a while to process or extremely long for the time initial processing times), typically somewhere between a quarter and a third of timelines haven't been updated with a NOA2. I believe the majority of them did get approved but did not update their timeline (no evidence either way, but seems likely to me), but there are also cases of RFEs that could not be successfully responded to, denials, rejected petitions (incorrect form version, incorrect payment, and the like; USCIS doesn't take your money in this case), and withdrawn petitions.

June 2019 seems close to "done", but not quite, going by the graph at the top right corner of Igor's List.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

11 hours ago, Ela S. said:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=1&option=2&sortby=2

Apparently 87 June filers haven’t been approved yet BUT I feel like at least 50% of them did get approved and just forgot to update their timelines... 

Thank you for sharing this! It was really good for me to see that I am not alone. But like you said, it probably is some lack of updating too.  

It is really helpful to have you guys and know I'm not alone because this week I am DOWN and so is my fiance.  It's been hard to see people with dates after ours, from our same country, get their NOA2.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, chxakx said:

So sorry about this... But yes, you'll be there for his birthday next year! I like this mindset. I'm still kinda hoping for all of us to be with them for Christmas. I've been rooting for people on this thread since I understand the frustration.

I really hope you'll get your NOA2 soon. You've always encouraged people to stay positive and I just want you to know that helps me a lot even when I was just silently reading. Hope you'll have a better day today.

Praying for good news for everyone. ❤

I am changing my expectations too. I was hoping to get my NOA2 within 90 days. It came and went. Then maybe 120 days (4 months). It came and went too. Still nothing. So now I am expecting it at 7 months like the USCIS website says. So if I get it earlier than 7 months, I'll be happy.

This waiting for the NOA2 is stressful when you see others getting theirs under 90 days. I am happy for them. I just want to be happy for myself too. LOL

12 minutes ago, Prisonmate said:

I am changing my expectations too. I was hoping to get my NOA2 within 90 days. It came and went. Then maybe 120 days (4 months). It came and went too. Still nothing. So now I am expecting it at 7 months like the USCIS website says. So if I get it earlier than 7 months, I'll be happy.

This waiting for the NOA2 is stressful when you see others getting theirs under 90 days. I am happy for them. I just want to be happy for myself too. LOL

It is stressful! I thought it'd be quick since our case isn't really complicated. This was what scared me before we filed, like what if it'll slow down when it's our turn... Lol. Hoping it won't even reach 4 months though, if it does, idek. 😂

Hope you'll get yours soon, too! Thought you'd have it by now tbh. It was nice you were able to visit though. I'm sure you had fun 😊

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Haven’t reached 120 days yet which I guess makes me a little “lucky” for now but it’s definitely not getting any better... The only thing keeping me going though is that I’m reuniting with my fiancé next thursday in Scotland!!  

Sending all my positivity to everyone and hopefully we get good news before the week ends 💓

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We will reach 4 months next week!

Notice that people with the same NOA1 receipt date haven't got their NOA2 yet, but not sure whether they forgot to update their timelines.

Not sure whether calling USCIS again will help?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, A&W123 said:

Notice that people with the same NOA1 receipt date haven't got their NOA2 yet, but not sure whether they forgot to update their timelines.

I would say it doesn’t hurt to call. The worst they’re going to say is “ur still within the 5-7 month time frame”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, A&W123 said:

28/29/30 right? yeah... Is anyone in any of the K-1 facebook groups? Maybe there are people there with a NOA1 in either of the days mentioned that have already gotten approved...

My fiancé calls every friday morning to ask and they always say our case is still within normal processing times 5-7 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Filed June 11th
received NOA1 June 24th

Received RFE (forgot to check no on international marriage broker question) Sept 23rd

Case Approved Oct 17 NOA 2 in the mail

We had literally just bought tickets to see each other in Thailand during November 4 days ago thinking we would have to wait a another 2 or 3 months because of the Request for Information/Evidence only to get our case approved by USCIS yesterday

Edited by zarjes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.