Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

NOA1 JUNE 26th

Finally decided to call USCIS yesterday, first try the line went immediately dead than on the second try I got right through (called 5pm EST).  Gave all my information and was told I was approved September 20th and my NOA2 was sent out September 23rd.  Never received anything in the mail and the website was never updated.  First she said I could print out my NOA2 online but I told her the system wasn't updated on my side.  She told me on her end its updated. She told me I had to wait til October 23rd to call back and tell them the mail never came.   Is there anything I can do in the meantime for NVC?  I clicked on the link on the top of the google doc in the first post but it just sends me to a form to ask a question to NVC.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by AmeriJo

12 minutes ago, AmeriJo said:

NOA1 JUNE 26th

Finally decided to call USCIS yesterday, first try the line went immediately dead than on the second try I got right through (called 5pm EST).  Gave all my information and was told I was approved September 20th and my NOA2 was sent out September 23rd.  Never received anything in the mail and the website was never updated.  First she said I could print out my NOA2 online but I told her the system wasn't updated on my side.  She told me on her end its updated. She told me I had to wait til October 23rd to call back and tell them the mail never came.   Is there anything I can do in the meantime for NVC?  I clicked on the link on the top of the google doc in the first post but it just sends me to a form to ask a question to NVC.  Thanks in advance for any help!

I had the exact same problem with the same dates, I received the hard copy of my Noa2 in the mail yesterday. You can go to uscis.gov/request and make a request indicating that you never received the approval notice, an officer will be assigned to the task and send you a response by email. Uscis will mail you a duplicate 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
55 minutes ago, YB&TR said:

I had the exact same problem with the same dates, I received the hard copy of my Noa2 in the mail yesterday. You can go to uscis.gov/request and make a request indicating that you never received the approval notice, an officer will be assigned to the task and send you a response by email. Uscis will mail you a duplicate 

This is just insane...

I guess I need to call...They received our 129 June 20 and we haven't heard anything...

15 hours ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

Noa2 October 10!!!!!

Congrats! So happy to read this news - I needed it! I am starting to feel much more negative as we creep up into the 100s! 

11 minutes ago, kec523 said:

Congrats! So happy to read this news - I needed it! I am starting to feel much more negative as we creep up into the 100s! 

We have the same timeline! I thought I was the only one left... hopefully we’ll get approved today... 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
44 minutes ago, chxakx said:

We have the same timeline! I thought I was the only one left... hopefully we’ll get approved today... 

NOA1 June 28th... still waiting. You’re not alone! Hoping for a NOA2 today for all of us left! 

12 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

NOA1 June 28th... still waiting. You’re not alone! Hoping for a NOA2 today for all of us left! 

Yes, hopefully today is the day! Waiting on weekends is just frustrating 😂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, YB&TR said:

Thanks for the tip. I also never received my NOA2 in the mail even though I was approved Sept 23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Update:

NOA1 5/28/19

NOA2 8/28/19

NVC 9/25/19

GUZ arrive 10/7/19

P3 received 10/12/19

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just recieved my notice in mail. the new site still says case recieved but old site and app says approved . I was notified by the app . No texts or emails.  

Those who have recieved it there is a number above my benificiarys name is this the a number ? I thought they usually dont assign a numbers to nonimmigrant visas? Odd odd .

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If it staets with A that number will atick with beneficiary forever.  It is the alien number for green card and naturalization later

11 minutes ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

Just recieved my notice in mail. the new site still says case recieved but old site and app says approved . I was notified by the app . No texts or emails.  

Those who have recieved it there is a number above my benificiarys name is this the a number ? I thought they usually dont assign a numbers to nonimmigrant visas? Odd odd .

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

Congrats.  Very awesome

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.