Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
50 minutes ago, S_&_M said:

Yay, happy for you!

Thank you!!! 

Keeping my fingers crossed that next week brings noa2 news to everyone else that’s waiting! 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Dale. said:

I have to admit..I was crying on my drive home after work last night.   Sometimes it feels like the distance hits harder than others

I'm sorry I know how you feel . Last 3 days have been extra hard on me . Neither one of us can afford another visit to each other . So we have to wait until hes here after his Visa.  Feels like a part of me is missing sometimes . You have a lot of people who are going through it to if that's comforting . 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i've been checking the old/new site about every hour the last few days,    this just showed up an hour ago on the old site.

On September 27, 2019, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)

hope others get theirs soon!

Edited by kayden123

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Dale. said:

I have to admit..I was crying on my drive home after work last night.   Sometimes it feels like the distance hits harder than others

Hang in there ♥️♥️♥️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Alexa&Nathan said:

I'm sorry I know how you feel . Last 3 days have been extra hard on me . Neither one of us can afford another visit to each other . So we have to wait until hes here after his Visa.  Feels like a part of me is missing sometimes . You have a lot of people who are going through it to if that's comforting . 

It is comforting, I dont even know why I shared that lol.  But thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Dale. said:

❤ thanks I am.  Although I'm hoping to hear you yelling soon that your noa2 has shown up.  Im getting impatient for you!!!

Haha I’m excited as I see dates closer to mine getting approved... but then again so many with earlier dates are still waiting, so reality check - ha :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
6 hours ago, BWJ said:

NOA1: June 11

NOA2: Today!!! (SEPT 27)

It was an especially hard week. I was expecting a response two weeks ago and every extra day that passed felt like it would never come. This was the perfect end to the week. So excited.

*Apps didn’t update automatically. The new website had been updated so I re-entered my number into the app and it updated the status. No text. No email. 

For everyone still waiting, hang in there!    

Congratulations! Ours can be anyday now too, seems when you've reached the expected NOA2 date the waiting gets harder 🤞🙃

Edited by Kaatje

Timeline

106 days 😢

Tonight I am just a mess . Idk how I'm going to deal if I have to wait the full 7 months .  Or if I wait that long and we get denied or rfe. Positive thoughts . 

~My ❤️ is in Ireland~
NOA1 06/14/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.