Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jsg2016 said:

To the people who have gotten their NOA2 hard copy:

If you are assigned to the California service center, does ur noa2 hard copy get sent from CSC? According to informed delivery, I’m getting something in the mail from dhl St. Louis today and no idea what it is but am impatient ! 

I was CA center. Came via USPS. Received by mail the same day the website updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, flfreddy said:

It will come , sorry to hear about the delay. Note that NOA2 for us arrived 9/3 dated 8/28.  Til today, USCIS site still shows processing no sign of NOA2.  We just got our NVC case number few days back.   And still USCIS shows processing

Processing ?

mine just advise 

Case was received 

I129F

On July 8, 2019, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. 

Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 7, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

is this normal ? Will it change to Processing then to approval? 

Anyone able to shine some light on this?

17 minutes ago, Viking said:

Processing ?

mine just advise 

Case was received 

I129F

On July 8, 2019, we received your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. 

Please follow the instructions in the notice. 

If you do not receive your receipt notice by August 7, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter

If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

is this normal ? Will it change to Processing then to approval? 

Anyone able to shine some light on this?

Same for me. I was approved on 9/20 and my status on USCIS hasn’t changed. I saw a few others that were also approved with the same issue.

Edited by YB&TR

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

For all of those still waiting, your time will come (hopefully sooner rather than later) - Hang in there! ❤️

I got an email just a few minutes ago:

NOA1 - June 26

NOA2 - Sept 30

I checked the "new" website and it has still not changed - the app changed after I got the email.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, S_&_M said:

For all of those still waiting, your time will come (hopefully sooner rather than later) - Hang in there! ❤️

NOA1 - June 26

NOA2 - Sept 30

I checked the "new" website and it has still not changed - the app changed after I got the email.

Yeah!! Awesome!!  Way to go. So happy.  You could have shouted a little louder I didnt even hear from here lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, S_&_M said:

NOA1 - June 26

NOA2 - Sept 30

Can you please send the links of “old” and “new website”? I’m confused by this. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that I have yet to see anyone with a NOA1 on June 28th or later get approved, even though people from July have already started getting approved... 😬

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dale. said:

Yeah!! Awesome!!  Way to go. So happy.  You could have shouted a little louder I didnt even hear from here lol

Hahah - I know how hard it is reading some of the approvals - esp when they occur before others who have been waiting longer. I didn't want to be "in your face" about it.

But thank you!!!!! I'll be keeping an eye on here for yours ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Jsg2016 said:

I was confused too, but from what I have gathered (not sure if it is correct):

(old):

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus 

(new):

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

I just checked again - no update on the new, but the old has been updated. The app is linked to the old website, I believe.  

I also just clicked a link on the email they sent and it directed me to a page on what looks like the "old" website - so now I am really confused. 

Either way, just check both - although your email and mail is probably best.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jsg2016 said:

Old site

New site

Correct me if im wrong! These are the ones I’ve been using though.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, S_&_M said:

Hahah - I know how hard it is reading some of the approvals - esp when they occur before others who have been waiting longer. I didn't want to be "in your face" about it.

But thank you!!!!! I'll be keeping an eye on here for yours ❤️ 

Hell no you would so not be "in my face".  I'm super stoked for you that is totally friggin awesome.  I'm like doing a happy dance for ya!!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dale. said:

Hell no you would so not be "in my face".  I'm super stoked for you that is totally friggin awesome.  I'm like doing a happy dance for ya!!

Haha, thank you!! I'll be doing the same for you.  I can't wait to tell my fiance! I want to do it in person - so I have to wait until the work day is over (agony) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, S_&_M said:

Haha, thank you!! I'll be doing the same for you.  I can't wait to tell my fiance! I want to do it in person - so I have to wait until the work day is over (agony) 

Oh now that's a wait!!  Haha  there had better be some hugging and happy dancing!!

Timeline

My fiancé just called USCIS and they said our case is (ofc) within normal times, 5-7 months. He asked why some people still get approved way earlier and they said it varies on what order they received, location, background checks and all that so some people just get their NOA2 faster than others.

Oh well... we’ll call again once we hit 100 days 🤞🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.