Greenbaum

JUNE 2019 K-1 FILERS

1,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, soco said:

For the rest of you 6/20 folks, I'm approved!

NOA1 6/20

NOA2 9/14, received thru USPS 9/19. No updates through the website, through the case tracker app, no email no text. Just hard copy.

SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

CONGRATS!!! Same NOA1! Trying not to hope too much but it is so exciting to see this!!!

4 minutes ago, GL10 said:

CONGRATS!!! Same NOA1! Trying not to hope too much but it is so exciting to see this!!!

Hopefully it's out and just waiting for USPS. Good luck!

Removal of Conditions:

Nebraska Service Center

File Date - January 17, 2023

Package Delivered - January 19, 2023

NOA Date - January 24, 2023

NOA Received - January 27, 2023

Biometrics Waived- January 31, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
3 hours ago, soco said:

For the rest of you 6/20 folks, I'm approved!

NOA1 6/20

NOA2 9/14, received thru USPS 9/19. No updates through the website, through the case tracker app, no email no text. Just hard copy.

SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.

Awesome.  Way to go

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Woooooooooo *Ric Flair Voice* 

i received an email today 9/19/2019 stating that my petition was approved, I also checked the case tracker app and it said approved as well. I was so nervous for an RFE do to missing a check box that asked if I am Hispanic or not, but I selected my nationality on the next question * 🤯 I don’t know how I missed it* 

Sent Petition: June 14

NOA1: June 19

NOA2: September 19

Edited by Skii

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

101 days.. this is not fun anymore!

Praying for approval soon, it's so hard seeing so many people getting approved in less than 90 days.. but still happy for everyone.

Thankfully fiancé comes for a visit in 26 days and I'll go back with him for a couple of months, hopefully theyll let me in haha I have zero ties to my country right now..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, fernandahubert said:

101 days.. this is not fun anymore!

Praying for approval soon, it's so hard seeing so many people getting approved in less than 90 days.. but still happy for everyone.

Thankfully fiancé comes for a visit in 26 days and I'll go back with him for a couple of months, hopefully theyll let me in haha I have zero ties to my country right now..

I was meant to fly out to orlando last week for 2 months but got so worried about them not letting me in due to having no ties here that I ditched the plan! 

Luckily fiancé is coming here in 4 days! Only for a week though..

Also seriously impatient waiting for this noa2. Everyday that goes by I get more paranoid. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Charlee.Alex said:

I was meant to fly out to orlando last week for 2 months but got so worried about them not letting me in due to having no ties here that I ditched the plan! 

Luckily fiancé is coming here in 4 days! Only for a week though..

Also seriously impatient waiting for this noa2. Everyday that goes by I get more paranoid. 

Yeah, it's kinda of hard to have ties when you are preparing to leave.. I wasn't gonna pay another semester of school for nothing.. I'm hoping everything will be ok since I applied for the visa while I was there, and if I was gonna marry on a tourist visa I could've done all the other times I was there.. But who knows!

Ugh, it's so hard.. Every day I obsess about something different.. Today I was sure I made my packet too complicated and that's why they were avoiding it. lol 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
29 minutes ago, fernandahubert said:

Yeah, it's kinda of hard to have ties when you are preparing to leave.. I wasn't gonna pay another semester of school for nothing.. I'm hoping everything will be ok since I applied for the visa while I was there, and if I was gonna marry on a tourist visa I could've done all the other times I was there.. But who knows!

Ugh, it's so hard.. Every day I obsess about something different.. Today I was sure I made my packet too complicated and that's why they were avoiding it. lol 

Yeah 110 days and the family keep asking will you be here for christmas or this birthday or that thing.  The waiting is worse at the weekend. At least during the week there is work to distract 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dale. said:

Yeah 110 days and the family keep asking will you be here for christmas or this birthday or that thing.  The waiting is worse at the weekend. At least during the week there is work to distract 

Yes, getting tired of all the questions from friends and family too....stopped explaining the process and just answer 'don't know' now 🤷‍♀️🙃🙃

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
54 minutes ago, flfreddy said:

NOA1 5/22/19

NOA2 8/28/19

NVC not received yet 9/22/19

Join us here.  I have a NOA2 8/27/2019 and case yet to be received.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/19/2019 at 11:02 PM, GL10 said:

Same NOA1 as well. Hopefully, we can receive ours soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.