dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
59 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

what happenned to documents submitted earlier...... this is so ridiculous..... have you tried calling... we cant give up ....

Finally! 🤣🤣🤣

F829F075-816E-4D5F-B4FF-379140186B79.png

Edited by Kartinee23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

We all know their website is a clown sometimes. 🤡

No. We are not calling. Same answer every time. 🌝

i know that feeling........ fingers crossed.....

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Finally! 🤣🤣🤣

F829F075-816E-4D5F-B4FF-379140186B79.png

yippeee💃👏 this is great news... maybe system error... when they keep updating every week.....

33 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

All at this time !

they should start next month now.... kai... this people have a PHD in wasting people's time.... o my gosh

Timeline
5 hours ago, shoowlaar said:

its quiet up in here... @nyokie @Kartinee23 @nicedamsel@Ivie & Eguagie@Mrs Oduro@Apple Bee and many more.... how are you all doing..... its 2 days left.... whose excited..... June will be a great month.........Amen!!!!

Doing well, how are you doing? 

Expecting June not to disappoint us all, of course. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 hours ago, shoowlaar said:

its quiet up in here... @nyokie @Kartinee23 @nicedamsel@Ivie & Eguagie@Mrs Oduro@Apple Bee and many more.... how are you all doing..... its 2 days left.... whose excited..... June will be a great month.........Amen!!!!

amen June is going to be a great month for us. I am so ready for June plus my daughter and I bday in June too perfect month. Friday where are you?

Timeline

Just a very general question...

Given that I (and hopefully, you too) have been given our interview date, does this mean that our financial situation (based on the financial forms we uploaded to CEAC a couple months ago) has been approved?   

I ask because my financial situation isn't the best, and i barely made over the poverty line last year. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 hours ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

It says ready when you receive the interview email.  Mine says at NVC and waiting for the interview.

It will say ready when embassy acknowledges receipt of the case. Not when you get interview letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Not exactly when u receive the email it will change to in transit but wen da embassy receive it it changes to ready 

it still shows at nvc cus we dnt have the letter yet 

100% true. 👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.