Crazy Cat

Processing Times (I-751) for MSC (National Benefits Center)

2,753 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, da95826 said:

Congratulations, it was wise to go with your spouse and being forthcoming with the USCIS officer about what is happening with your marriage. Sounds like you were able to prove your marriage was made in good faith. Glad it is working out for you.   

Have you got a notice of approval or a notice your new card is being produced yet?

I haven't received the GC. My interview was on Jan 6th. Later that evening, the status changed to "Card is being produced". Then it became "Case is approved" on Jan 7th.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
8 hours ago, wtl751 said:

I haven't received the GC. My interview was on Jan 6th. Later that evening, the status changed to "Card is being produced". Then it became "Case is approved" on Jan 7th.

Congratulations again on your i751 approval, keep your evidence of your bonafide marriage and collect evidence that your spouse and you attended the interview together and provided information about the ongoing divorce at the interview, and your spouse's support of your bonafide relationship. 

Just in case your divorce comes up during n400 later, which is possible due to closeness to the i751 approval to your pending divorce.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

Looks like my interview is scheduled! I'm still waiting for the official letter in the mail, hopefully this week! 

My timelines in my signature below if you wanna take a look :)

Removing Conditions timeline:

• I-90 accidentally submitted - 2020-08-14
  • I-751 submitted & received - 2021-03-26
  • Biometrics applied to case - 2021-04-21
  • Ready to schedule interview - 2021-12-22
  • Interview scheduled - 2022-01-04
  • Interview - 2022-02-01 / Postponed
  • New 10 year card being sent out!!!!
    2022-02-03 / Case Approved 2022-02-04

On 1/2/2022 at 7:44 PM, Emma_Aya said:

Hi there. Yes, my field office was Chatsworth, and I went there with my husband, (I didn't take my child.) 

The officer asked questions to both of us based on I-751. You had better go interview with your partner. 

Good luck! No worry, it will be easy interview! 

Had my interview today and pretty much like yours, very easy and quick approval. He even said at the end "You can always tell in the first few seconds who is a genuine couple to who isn't"... 

Onto Naturalisation now. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Approved :Yes

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

Had my interview today and approved.

Super easy, they can tell by the information you send in and they way you are as a couple that you are genuine. 

Good luck to the rest of the I-175's, I'm sending in my N400 now, might as well get that one rolling. 

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office :Texas Service Center

Date Filed :2021-01-14

NOA Date :2021-02-18

Bio. Appt. :2021-07-07

Interview Date :2022-01-11

Approval / Denial Date :2022-01-11

Green Card Received :2022-01-20

Citizenship

Service Center :Online

CIS Office :Los Angeles CA

Date Filed :2022-01-24

NOA Date :2022-01-24

Bio. Appt. :2022-02-23

Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS :2022-02-23

Interview Date: 2022-04-27 

Oath Ceremony :2022-04-27

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, AlexeiMaughan said:

Had my interview today and approved.

Super easy, they can tell by the information you send in and they way you are as a couple that you are genuine. 

Good luck to the rest of the I-175's, I'm sending in my N400 now, might as well get that one rolling. 

I had my interview today as well. It went for like 15 minutes then after 10 minutes I got a notice from the case track card is being produced. Good luck everyone

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, AlexeiMaughan said:

Had my interview today and pretty much like yours, very easy and quick approval. He even said at the end "You can always tell in the first few seconds who is a genuine couple to who isn't"... 

Onto Naturalisation now. 

Congratulations!!!I believe you will receive the card within 10 days. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
14 hours ago, AlexeiMaughan said:

Onto Naturalisation now. 

May I ask if your interview invitation mentioned bringing your spouse? I know it's what you're supposed to do for I-751 interview, but mine was approved without it (card is mailed to me); however, I have a pending naturalization case, and the interview letter said I cannot bring anybody. My case is marriage based though, and the only thing the letter mentioned was bring the spouse's passport. It's hard for my husband to take a day off, so I'm wondering how important it is that he's there...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys. My interview is coming up on 1/18/2022. My question is should I go with all the original docs including our house title.  I’m kinda nervous about this interview and also putting all the paperwork’s together.

1 hour ago, Emeaba said:

Hello guys. My interview is coming up on 1/18/2022. My question is should I go with all the original docs including our house title.  I’m kinda nervous about this interview and also putting all the paperwork’s together.

yes, definitely.  

We took all the originals of what we filed.  The IO only asked for the original marriage certificate.  

also take same documents that covers the period from the time you filed to present. To show continuation.  

The IO may or may not ask for them, but if they do, you will have them.  

and relax, the interview is super easy!  

Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, lsu_mike said:

yes, definitely.  

We took all the originals of what we filed.  The IO only asked for the original marriage certificate.  

also take same documents that covers the period from the time you filed to present. To show continuation.  

The IO may or may not ask for them, but if they do, you will have them.  

and relax, the interview is super easy!  

Good luck!

Thank you so much 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Case status changed to 'Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview' on yesterday 01/12/2022. 

Fingerprint was given on OCT 04 21.

On 1/6/2022 at 6:11 PM, lsu_mike said:

Congrats!

It took about a week for my wife.  We had the interview on a Monday and the following Monday it was updated to “card being produced”. It updated about a day later showing approved then a few days later showing the card was mailed with tracking number.  Got the 797 approval and card about 2 weeks after interview.  

Still no update online. Interview was last week on Thursday. The IO said that everything looks good before we left. Should I be worried?

BTW for everyone saying their interview was easy. Our interview was 40-45 minutes long and we felt that we had to tell her our entire life story. I submitted a lot of documents before the interview and also at the interview to account for the time from filing to now. 

Edited by davidoffbln

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, davidoffbln said:

Still no update online. Interview was last week on Thursday. The IO said that everything looks good before we left. Should I be worried?

BTW for everyone saying their interview was easy. Our interview was 40-45 minutes long and we felt that we had to tell her our entire life story. I submitted a lot of documents before the interview and also at the interview to account for the time from filing to now. 

Yeah I think it depends on who does the interview. 

20 minutes ago, davidoffbln said:

Sorry to hear that, our IO said the same too. “All looks good”.  I know each application and circumstances surrounding it are different as well as interviewing officers.  

ours was straight forward with the majority of “suggested” documents.  

if you didn’t receive a RFE and, your IO told that, then  allwill be fine.  Some field offices are busier than others.  Relax and be patient. 

also, I’ve seen some that their status never updates.   For those 2 weeks it only showed for my wife “interview scheduled”.  

your good. 

Edited by lsu_mike

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.