Nyro33

April 2019 I-130 Filers

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

We receive emails from the NVC last night. Our 130 was approved Aug 23, letft USCIS Aug 30 and arrived at NVC Sept 9

Hope this info will give an idea to those waiting behind us. Good luck to all. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, saidouwane said:

We receive emails from the NVC last night. Our 130 was approved Aug 23, letft USCIS Aug 30 and arrived at NVC Sept 9

congratulations !

Just wondering since you mentioned NVC sent the updated ; was your case not updated on the uscisc My account / case tracker ?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
17 hours ago, saidouwane said:

so quick! nice :)

Ours was approved 10 days ago. Did you call or just wait for the info from NVC?

I was thinking about sending an email around 30 days after USCIS. 

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

18 minutes ago, gbhj said:

I got email that our case was approved on oct -9 but the status on My account on 2 step verification has yet to be updated 

Don't worry about it. Mine is in the NVC still and the MyUSCIS still stays received. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Transferred to nvc 14 days after approval fyi

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys - I wondering if someone could clear something up that gave me some concern. I have been hearing that CR1 takes up to 400 days average which is a lot longer than I was expecting - from NOA2 to NVC received I was under the impression that, that could be 2 weeks to 8 weeks yet I am hearing some folks saying 5 months. 

Am I getting the wrong of the stick here? I was kind of hoping I may get everything done by January but now I am not so sure. 

Of course I am ready to move on everything as soon as I get it, to speed things up.

Any advise would be wonderful.

Best regards, Matt

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called the USCIS and asks my case status. And finally answered all my questions. For IR2 petition usually takes   6 1/2 to 8 1/2 months to process for US citizen petitioner. Fingers crossed. 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, jstriders said:

Hello everyone. CR1 PD April 29, 2019. Texas SC. Still waiting for NOA2

Hey and welcome to the forum! We're both on a very similar date and just a stones throw apart. I'm in Westland, Mi. 

I am also waiting patiently for my NOA2 - well, whats lefts of my finger nails lol. 

Hopping the best for you!

Matt

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, MattyUKtoUS said:

Hey and welcome to the forum! We're both on a very similar date and just a stones throw apart. I'm in Westland, Mi. 

I am also waiting patiently for my NOA2 - well, whats lefts of my finger nails lol. 

Hopping the best for you!

Matt

Thank you so much! Same to you.

❤️

I feel it would be so much easier if I would be able to track our case in one of the apps. Unfortunately we have IOE receipt number (e-filing) that is not recognized by the trackers.

My husband is in Dexter, MI and I am in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. We are pretty close distance-wise, and he is able to visit pretty much every weekend, but waiting and not knowing is exhausting and worrisome...

Well, hopefully all of us will be getting positive news soon 🍀🍀🍀

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/18/2019 at 12:05 AM, Jamie Solo said:

Still waiting on the snail mail but happy to say USCIS tracking updated to say NOA2 is on the way! =D

Hello! May i know What’s your PD and service center?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.