dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Welcome to another monthly thread for those going throughΒ NVC

Β 

Please read everything below and refer to it throughout yourΒ NVCΒ journey, whether this is your first month atΒ NVCΒ or your third.Β :bonk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before posting questions, please read theΒ wikiΒ Saylin wrote on theΒ NVCΒ processΒ here. Once you're done, read it one or two more times to really understand it ;)Don't forget to also read theΒ official form instructionsΒ as well asΒ USCIS andΒ NVC's websites!

If you want to see a visual of theΒ NVCΒ process, please view Saylin'sΒ flowchartΒ here.

Yes this thread was created by our great Queen Saylin and the knowledge is still going forward. This thread I pray stays alive and well as many who have gone through the process or still going can chime in and help and assist.

If you're wondering about time frames, look at the fellow members right here in this thread! Study theirΒ signatures/timelinesΒ and make notes. VJ also has this awesomeΒ page. Use it! I sure did during my processΒ smile.pngΒ That means if you are on this thread WE expect you to have an up to date timeline.

Β 

And once you've got a case complete, please join theΒ case complete/interview threadΒ started by me, Dwheels76 on (currently April 2019 thread),

Β 

Β 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/699645-case-complete-to-interview-april-2019/

Β 

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Β 

Come join the current Interview thread:Β 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

Β 

Β 

Β 

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received
Β 
Β 
N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I want a new case number that works.....LolπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€―

Edited by SM&RM

10 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

I want a new case number that works.....LolπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ’†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€―

I'm really starting to get pissed off this is ridiculous. Still can't login

3 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Same here. I keep complaining bc I feel like I am hitting a wall I can’t evenΒ do anything to help!Β 

8 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Β 

3 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Same here. I keep complaining bc I feel like I am hitting a wall I can’t evenΒ do anything to help!Β 

I'm getting really frustrated too...haven't been able to login for a week...

To all the people that kept asking about my progress from Feb. My case documents were all accepted on Monday the 25th of Feb. I requested my case to be expedited. Luckily, my embassy approved the Expedite request. Today, I received an email from NVC saying that my case was transferred to the embassy.Β 

Few things to keep in mind. It is really difficult to get a case expedited. It took me 4 requests. The 4th request was very detailed with dates of everything. It was approved. The expedite request means that you still have to pay the fees via CEAC. You still have to submit papers to NVC via CEAC. It only saves you time between "case complete" and the "interview scheduled". Once NVC shows CC, it will be transferred directly to the embassy, so you don't wait for NVC to schedule the appointment. At most, it will save you one month. Good luck everyone.Β 

Edited by Nabil_ka

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nabil_ka said:

To all the people that kept asking about my progress from Feb. My case documents were all accepted on Monday the 25th of Feb. I requested my case to be expedited. Luckily, my embassy approved the Expedite request. Today, I received an email from NVC saying that my case was transferred to the embassy.Β 

Few things to keep in mind. It is really difficult to get a case expedited. It took me 4 requests. The 4th request was very detailed with dates of everything. It was approved. The expedite request means that you still have to pay the fees via CEAC. You still have to submit papers to NVC via CEAC. It only saves you time between "case complete" and the "interview scheduled". Once NVC shows CC, it will be transferred directly to the embassy, so you don't wait for NVC to schedule the appointment. At most, it will save you one month. Good luck everyone.Β 

It depends on the expedite that you get. Some expeditesΒ you pay theΒ Embassy directly and do not upload documents. You only complete the DS-260 online and bring all documents to the Embassy. You pay the AOS the the Embassy and waive the IV Fee.Β 

3 hours ago, Nabil_ka said:

The reason for the expedite pls

8 hours ago, Candy55 said:

The funny thing that’s happening right now is that i can’t access the website now πŸ˜‚ i have triedΒ from different browsers and it shows (this page can’t be displayed and to try again later) hope they are working on the website and because of that it won’t open πŸ˜•πŸ˜• any luck for anyone today?Β 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

Congratulations

Can you login?

Ty. And I have not. I've just had surgery . As soon as this medicine wears off I will .Β 

8 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

The funny thing that’s happening right now is that i can’t access the website now πŸ˜‚ i have triedΒ from different browsers and it shows (this page can’t be displayed and to try again later) hope they are working on the website and because of that it won’t open πŸ˜•πŸ˜• any luck for anyone today?Β 

Still trying with my phone getting thr same message😞😞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Rasha167 said:

Β 

31 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

Still trying with my phone getting thr same message😞😞

Website opens for me but still can't logon. This is crazy.

Happy new month everyone. The wait continues.

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.