dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

My CC is on 2/14

According to the spreadsheet, the last VJ member scheduled was on 2/8. Has anybody else been scheduled after 2/8 on here?

16 hours ago, N & Nancy said:

My CC is on 2/14

According to the spreadsheet, the last VJ member scheduled was on 2/8. Has anybody else been scheduled after 2/8 on here?

My CC is 02/01 (Mumbai Embassy, CR-1)

Haven't been scheduled yet - I am guessing they'll start scheduling us sometime next week.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
21 hours ago, O&O said:

Amen...just tired here ..disapointed with the whole process..

I am really sorry you experienced that, but I really pray God will show him favor. It is just so unfair and unprofessional. You will hear good news soon in the name of Jesus!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

My CC is 02/01 (Mumbai Embassy, CR-1)

Haven't been scheduled yet - I am guessing they'll start scheduling us sometime next week.

Have you tried calling nvc about interview letter? Like they give case numbers over phone, maybe they can give interview date if they already scheduled. They send emails at a later time I think after scheduling date.

7 minutes ago, JEET_S said:

Have you tried calling nvc about interview letter? Like they give case numbers over phone, maybe they can give interview date if they already scheduled. They send emails at a later time I think after scheduling date.

They will tell you that interviews are scheduled between 30-90 days so if you within that time you are still okay

An NVC rep just let me know the Mumbai Consulate finally scheduled my uncle's interview!  The best part is the interview is set before my cousin ages out of the file!!

I did send in an request to expedite the scheduling due my cousin's cspa timeline and my upcoming wedding, so not sure if that helped or not but so freaking happy!

Details:

F4

PD: 12/11/2003

CC: 12/27/2018

Interview: 04/25/2019

Edited by Almondmilk

34 minutes ago, Almondmilk said:

An NVC rep just let me know the Mumbai Consulate finally scheduled my uncle's interview!  The best part is the interview is set before my cousin ages out of the file!!

I did send in an request to expedite the scheduling due my cousin's cspa timeline and my upcoming wedding, so not sure if that helped or not but so freaking happy!

Details:

F4

PD: 12/11/2003

CC: 12/27/2018

Interview: 04/25/2019

When was it scheduled???today?

1 hour ago, kateree11 said:

HELP !! 

Anyone who got CC and received interview date emailed already for Santo Domingo Embassy ??? 

1 hour ago, kateree11 said:

HELP !! 

Anyone who got CC and received interview date emailed already for Santo Domingo Embassy ??? 

I was cc 02/26 . 

Waiting on interview date still I’m hoping someday this week I get an E-mail with and interview date ! 

37 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Ok do you have any idea about the estimate time after cc well receive interview email

Friends and family who have done the process say about 2 weeks I’m hoping we hear back this week or next week! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

CC on 02/25/2019, interview letter 03/05/2019, interview appointment 04/08/2019, Romania.

Good luck y'all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.