dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ajitob said:

I can't wait to break this news. I finally got an approval this morning after a long time of waiting for an appointment. It was the simplest of all the stages. I got approved within 3 minutes. I return the glory to God. Thank you so much Visa Journey family/thank you August/September CC friends (Lagos). You all have been so great. Awaiting more good reports from others who are still in the interview room. To those waiting for  an appointment, I wish you speed too. Just be rest assured that it will come. Thank you all.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ajitob said:

I can't wait to break this news. I finally got an approval this morning after a long time of waiting for an appointment. It was the simplest of all the stages. I got approved within 3 minutes. I return the glory to God. Thank you so much Visa Journey family/thank you August/September CC friends (Lagos). You all have been so great. Awaiting more good reports from others who are still in the interview room. To those waiting for  an appointment, I wish you speed too. Just be rest assured that it will come. Thank you all.

Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations to all approved visa this morning. It’s a sign of a good week for us all. Does anyone know when exactly NVC will start scheduling interviews for the month of April? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Good Morning everyone,

My husband had his interview this morning and FINALLY the wait is over, he was APPROVED  at Lagos embassy💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.

Thank You guys for helping me through this journey.  God will grant you all the same happieness I feel in my heart right now.  

He said it was less than 2mins. They asked him :  who send for him?  If I’ve met his parents and did they like me?  How do we communicate?  That was all and they said congratulations you are approve.

I still cannot believe  😀, but my GOD is faithfull.  To everyone waiting, I promise it will soon come to an end.  Once again thanks to everyone here for you help throughout.

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊💐

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Itstyme said:

Congratulations to all approved visa this morning. It’s a sign of a good week for us all. Does anyone know when exactly NVC will start scheduling interviews for the month of April? 

Going based off of last months time of schedule, I would say and please don't quote me. They most likely will start scheduling 2nd or 3rd week of April by the grace of God?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, josie125 said:

Going based off of last months time of schedule, I would say and please don't quote me. They most likely will start scheduling 2nd or 3rd week of April by the grace of God?

Hopefully.. Looking forward to an April interview date!!! 

3 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Good Morning everyone,

My husband had his interview this morning and FINALLY the wait is over, he was APPROVED  at Lagos embassy💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉.

Thank You guys for helping me through this journey.  God will grant you all the same happieness I feel in my heart right now.  

He said it was less than 2mins. They asked him :  who send for him?  If I’ve met his parents and did they like me?  How do we communicate?  That was all and they said congratulations you are approve.

I still cannot believe  😀, but my GOD is faithfull.  To everyone waiting, I promise it will soon come to an end.  Once again thanks to everyone here for you help throughout.

Congratulations :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
18 minutes ago, josie125 said:

Thanks. I bet you meant 2nd or 3rd week of March for April dates.? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ajitob said:

Congrats My brother..the journey has finally over..🎈🎉

Timeline
3 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Good Morning everyone,

Congrats My sis glory be to god it has finally over..🍾🎉

Timeline

Once more congrats to all my Aug applicants who got approved today..im super happy ...we came along way..

However there is a little set back with my hubby's case..the CO asked few basic questions..which he answered..she asked to see pictures..hubby gave her..she asked for 2017 transcript...while my husband was getting it...the CO said to him..pls drop it off at dhl...the line is getting long ..so my husband said here..i have it...she insisted on him to drop it off a DHL office..so he received a white form..

With check mark..to submit AOS n transcript...what makes me annoyed is..he has all those documents with him..the co was in a rush after she went through our albums ..anyway he will drop it off tomorrow morning..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.