dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, O&O said:

Hello my sister nothing yet..the case was updated or touched today..but still remains in AP..This is so frustrating..my hubby lives in another state..hotel is very expensive..wow..

Congrats once more to you both safe travel all the best..we suffered so much..yours ended...so will be mine..blessings 

Thanks you dear 😁🎉🎉.

They will soon issue your husband visa, just be a bit more patient. This is the last leg of the long journey.  Hopefully by tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, akeme26 said:

Thanks for the information! This was very helpful! 

You’re welcome 👍🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
29 minutes ago, kayjee said:

CC- 29TH JAN ,19
CONSULATE - MUMBAI

Still waiting for an interview. 

same here, I wonder how many of us are still waiting for Mumbai interview. Other embassies are way faster in giving interview dates. They should allow New Delhi to take CR1 cases again!!

1 hour ago, kateree11 said:

Heyy, anything yet ? 😏😏

Hey hun nothing yet ? What about you did u get an interview date yet? 

6 minutes ago, Pp&gg said:

Hey hun nothing yet ? What about you did u get an interview date yet? 

Noo nothing. My cousin got hers back in November and it only took 1 week after case complete.😕 But someone who is also Santo Domingo embassy’s got her interview email last week. It took 4 weeks after her CAse complete 😩I’m hoping we get our before. I don’t know why hers took that long. I’m wondering if that’s the average time now. 

1 hour ago, kateree11 said:

Noo nothing. My cousin got hers back in November and it only took 1 week after case complete.😕 But someone who is also Santo Domingo embassy’s got her interview email last week. It took 4 weeks after her CAse complete 😩I’m hoping we get our before. I don’t know why hers took that long. I’m wondering if that’s the average time now. 

I hope not my cousin also got her in November it only took about two weeks and a friends only took 9 days . I guess it depends on your priority date as well. Let pray we hear back next tomorrow or next week. 

6 hours ago, JEET_S said:

same here, I wonder how many of us are still waiting for Mumbai interview. Other embassies are way faster in giving interview dates. They should allow New Delhi to take CR1 cases again!!

🙋‍♂️Mumbai here too! CC of 02/01 - I had read in last month's thread that people with CC up to 1/22 for Mumbai had received their interview letters. So I am guessing we are just around the corner. Also... Happy International Women's Day y'all :)

11 minutes ago, Pp&gg said:

I hope not my cousin also got her in November it only took about two weeks and a friends only took 9 days . I guess it depends on your priority date as well. Let pray we hear back next tomorrow or next week. 

I’m praying to get an interview date by tomorrow,I feel it!!! CC 02/27 and PD is not a matter cause it’s IR-2

9 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Was your friends recently ? What’s your priority date ? 

No my friend was cc November interview for December. My priority date is 03/11/2017 . My cc 2/27. I had a REF on 02/13 . Submitted 02/14 & everything got approved on 02/27. 

9 minutes ago, AftM89 said:

I’m praying to get an interview date by tomorrow,I feel it!!! CC 02/27 and PD is not a matter cause it’s IR-2

I really hope so ! Sending positive vibes your way !!!! 

24 minutes ago, Pp&gg said:

No my friend was cc November interview for December. My priority date is 03/11/2017 . My cc 2/27. I had a REF on 02/13 . Submitted 02/14 & everything got approved on 02/27. 

Same as me had an RFE 02/14

23 minutes ago, Pp&gg said:

I really hope so ! Sending positive vibes your way !!!! 

Thank you so so much....sending the same to you!!!🙏🏽🙏🏽

Filed: Other Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
On 3/4/2019 at 3:34 PM, N & Nancy said:

My CC is on 2/14

According to the spreadsheet, the last VJ member scheduled was on 2/8. Has anybody else been scheduled after 2/8 on here?

Have you heard anything? I’m also waiting for interview in CR! Very few people from CR on here. I have a CC of 1/25/19 :( just trying to get some idea of a timeline. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.