dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, nicedamsel said:

Why did it take so long 

supposedly Ciudad Juarez Consular is taking about 9 months to schedule interviews due to the backlog of interviews they need to schedule. 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

@Ajitob @Possible18 @C & ja best wishes on your upcoming interview.

🙏🙏 that you all stay calm and confident throughout your interview..good luck Aug buddies..best wishes to everyone else..with up coming interview..in "March"

Blessings

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, O&O said:

🙏🙏 that you all stay calm and confident throughout your interview..good luck Aug buddies..best wishes to everyone else..with up coming interview..in "March"

Blessings

Good luck you as well, I believe your interview is coming up in a few days? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, O&O said:

Blessings

Thank you.  I wish everyone goodluck. Cant wait for the good news on Monday 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Timeline
2 minutes ago, O&O said:

Thanks ..yes ..2 more days to go

Looking forward to many good news on Monday! Best of luck to everyone interviewing on the 4th of February. 🙏 Godspeed

3 hours ago, suhridkhan said:

I am wondering why the 'Case complete to interview March 2019' thread had to be closed.

The people who are having interview in March looking to discuss about interview preparations and experience doesn't really belong in this April thread.

Yes I just had my interview today -  1st March at US embassy London. 

Wanted to share in case it helps someone, but I don’t know if this is now the appropriate place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe I should go to London embassy interviews or something?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Thank you.  I wish everyone goodluck. Cant wait for the good news on Monday 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

🙏🙏 amen..ooo

So I can drink a stout..lol my mother-in-law favorite

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Wanted to share in case it helps someone, but I don’t know if this is now the appropriate place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Please share, thanks. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

How did it go..pls share 

4 hours ago, nandojr said:

Ciudad Juarez here with a case complete of 10/22/2018. :( 

@Kimylove and anyone else with a Case Complete in July 2018 for Ciudad Juarez please let us know if you get an interview for April. 

@nandojr what category are you under? My case complete was barely in Feb. 7, 2019 also for Ciudad Juarez and I can only imagine how long I will have to wait.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.