Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Biffa said:

That’s quick. What’s your local office ?

Philadelphia. They seem to be about a year from everything I’ve read. Was not expecting this at all 

5 hours ago, FINUSA said:

And now my whole case info has wanish from uscis website. I go to check my status and only thing i see is "my" lol...this cant be tru anymore. In my cases all aplications are in order but nothing in status..just blank. has been like that now 24h! sooo do i loose my mind or not. First 4months waiting for fingerprints..just cause they did forgot...not its been over month after those ..no letter, no update. and didnt even show online that myh fingerprints where done!! 

That happens all the time. It will be back again.  It’s just the system being wonky. Usually if I try in a different browser or on my phone vs computer it will work  again. 

14 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Philadelphia. They seem to be about a year from everything I’ve read. Was not expecting this at all 

Great!!! I’m so happy for you!

Okay, do you know that joke “when you are afraid of something you may cause it! Yeah and I’m afraid of a million $”??

so here is my thoughts: nooooo I’m not expecting my AOS interview at all 😂😂

7 hours ago, americaninlove said:

Holy #######. I just woke up past midnight and figured why not...I’ll do my hourly check. Nothing on the EAD or the AP as usual. Check the 485 and the interview was scheduled! Wasn’t expecting that for another 6 months at least! In total shock! I guess no EAD!?! And that means he cannot take the job offer he has as this will still take a few months to be completed, right? But at least there is SOMETHING!!! After almost 200 days at least it’s moving!

YAAAAASSSSS that is THE best news!!! So so happy for you both!!! 

46 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

That happens all the time. It will be back again.  It’s just the system being wonky. Usually if I try in a different browser or on my phone vs computer it will work  again. 

Yeah it does happen all the time 

@FINUSA try deleting your history and try again or try on a laptop/pc 

On 5/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, IrishTexan said:

Congrats to those who are gaining traction! We are not in a major rush for EAD or GC, but more-so for the AP! We scheduled our Irish Wedding for middle of August (exclusive venue,  limited availability!) almost 18 months back with full understanding of the timelines and pressures! I think we are masochists in the fact that we keep putting ourselves in close-deadline situations! All the rest have worked out quite well. Here's to one last moment of Visa Roulette...Flight out August 8th 😫

Just curious reading old posts...did you get to Ireland?? And did you get back in? My husband is leaving for Ireland to visit his dad for three weeks on Friday. I'm so worried they won't let him back in!

@americaninlove You 'll get the interview letter in about a week and the actual date will be about 4-5 -6 weeks from then . So your husband return from Ireland will be really close . The Ead and Ap still process until after the interview. I think the IO has to put in a notice to stop the Ead and Ap . Mine continued to process after a month .

Just curious, you guys had to pay for the Emegency Ap ? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
10 hours ago, Gigi2017 said:

The out of processing time date is March 24 now. Why did the Tier2 said you are not out of processing time??

The online inquiry wouldn't let me do anything when it was on the 19th. I called when it said 23rd online so that put me out of processing times. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
43 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Just curious reading old posts...did you get to Ireland?? And did you get back in? My husband is leaving for Ireland to visit his dad for three weeks on Friday. I'm so worried they won't let him back in!

We’re sitting here in Ireland on our last day of holiday. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We fly out in about 18 hrs. Customs is here on the Irish side, but we’ve been told there should be no issue and our combo card should work no problem. 

8 minutes ago, IrishTexan said:

We’re sitting here in Ireland on our last day of holiday. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. We fly out in about 18 hrs. Customs is here on the Irish side, but we’ve been told there should be no issue and our combo card should work no problem. 

Congrats on the wedding! I bet it was a great holiday. Let me know how it goes in Dublin. He will be flying home from there too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.