dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NIWjunkie said:

Yeah! Thanks, guys! I freaked out but it was all fine. 24h later they switched my case status to "Issued". I truly appreciate all support from people of this forum throughout this long journey. Hope everyone may hear good news ASAP as well. Good luck y'all. 

Congratulations!!!!!! I knew you were worrying for no reason. Best of luck. Welcome to the U.S. 

2 minutes ago, Savan said:

I've read it somewhere that your AOS fee will turn NA, after CC, which means you got CC. My cc was on Jan 22, its still shows Paid. Just curious if this means anything?

I don’t think it matters as long as you got the email saying you’re in line for an interview. Mine also still says paid and I got cc feb. 1

HI Everyone,

My wife arrived safely on the Morning of February 3rd. in Dallas.

Point of Entry took some time due to 20 plus people immigrating on the same day. Also, the computers were down for 25-30 mins. Otherwise, hassle free.

Wish everyone good luck. I will probably be back here in about 21 months when I file for my wife's Removal of Conditions.

Timeline

Hell everyone. What did you all put for your current annual income if you are an hourly worker on the I-864ez? I put my 2018 annual income for that question. Not asking for a number, but are you calculating your anticipated income or using your 2018 annual income? Thank you for any help you can offer me. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Hell everyone. What did you all put for your current annual income if you are an hourly worker on the I-864ez? I put my 2018 annual income for that question. Not asking for a number, but are you calculating your anticipated income or using your 2018 annual income? Thank you for any help you can offer me. 

I used anticipated income because i didn't have my w-2 but if you have a w-2 already just use the income from there

Timeline
8 minutes ago, josie125 said:

I used anticipated income because i didn't have my w-2 but if you have a w-2 already just use the income from there

Ok. Thank you. I didn’t want an error for putting a wrong amount. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Happy New week everyone, is another hopeful week for interview date release. to all the overdue cases may this week not pass us by..... I have tried not to believe that cc. aug.. is not too much wait but now am getting frustrated with the wait can't even do anything but worry. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, C & ja said:

Happy New week everyone, is another hopeful week for interview date release. to all the overdue cases may this week not pass us by..... I have tried not to believe that cc. aug.. is not too much wait but now am getting frustrated with the wait can't even do anything but worry. 

Hoping n praying for god mercies upon us. It is so overwhelming..

Hi all,

Moving in here from the other duplicate thread that was created ( Thanks Ontarkie for closing that thread and routing us here). 

Joining the waiting game with y'all: 

Documentarily Qualified:1st Feb

Embassy: Mumbai

Visa Type: CR-1

May the odds be in all our favor this week:)

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

Hi all,

Moving in here from the other duplicate thread that was created ( Thanks Ontarkie for closing that thread and routing us here). 

Joining the waiting game with y'all: 

Documentarily Qualified:1st Feb

Embassy: Mumbai

Visa Type: CR-1

May the odds be in all our favor this week:)

Welcome to the waiting game..

🙏🙏  for great news this week..

6 minutes ago, scasilla said:

Any interviews for March?

Waiting.  NVC said they are scheduling appointments.  So far I have seen two March appointments.

Edited by Cam & Thomas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.