dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, NMP said:

Any updates on March Interview dates?  Has anyone got a good news to share?

Nopes, still waiting. I don't see any single interview schedule for Mumbai location for March yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

CC: February 5, 2019

Islamabad embassy

CR1

Waiting for interview date

I'm praying🤲🏼 soon I hear something 

17 minutes ago, Eli4 said:

Does the interview date depends on the country where is the U.S. Embassy ??     

That seems to be a big secret at NVC.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pask! said:

But I chose the online option only .as I used to do before... But I don't know what went wrong...let's wait... 

2 hours ago, Pask! said:

Cc Dec 7

Mumbai embassy

Cr1 visa

Waiting for interview date

Got on call with the NVC after waiting for an hour and they said they cannot see my case there and it's become electronic..what is the meaning of this? The lady could not give any other information about what is electronic... then they diverted my call to another number and told they might be able to help ... Stayed online for 45 min and the line got disconnected.. so distrusting.... Checked my case status on ceac and it says case at NVC.....

Mumbai Consulate changed to Electronic since Oct 2018. All Immigration cases in India now handled by Mumbai Embassy Electronically & everyone have to attend their Immigration based Interview at Mumbai consulate from October 2018. There are few Consulates still do Manual Process but Mumbai got changed since last year so all the electronic processing handles by a different team at NVC that is why they transferred your call to another department who takes care of Electronic Processing. There are few people who got their CC dates in Oct or Nov and haven't got their Interview date yet at Mumbai because during that time the process got changed completely.  

Edited by shivam23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am posting my information on this thread as well in case there are others on the same boat yet to be discovered!

Visa Type - CR1 (Spouse of US citizen)

Case Complete Date: Sept 27, 2018

Consulate: Mumbai - Still awaiting the interview date.

CEAC online documentation system started before October, by the way. Mine was CEAC. Maybe they transitioned sometime around Mid-Sept.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

I am so happy, I just got an interview date

I have two cases 

One case for interview 

Ghana Embassy

CC: November 15, 2019 

Interview Date: March 12, 2019 

Received Interview Date: February 12, 2019 by email at 2:59pm

10 minutes ago, josie125 said:

I have two cases 

One case for interview 

Ghana Embassy

Congratulations!!! Did you receive an interview date for CR1 visa category?

1 hour ago, PRG said:

I am posting my information on this thread as well in case there are others on the same boat yet to be discovered!

Visa Type - CR1 (Spouse of US citizen)

Case Complete Date: Sept 27, 2018

Consulate: Mumbai - Still awaiting the interview date.

CEAC online documentation system started before October, by the way. Mine was CEAC. Maybe they transitioned sometime around Mid-Sept.

I also have a cc date of September 2018, Mumbai embassy cr1. Still waiting for an interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, josie125 said:

I have two cases 

One case for interview 

Ghana Embassy

Congrats🎉🎉

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
28 minutes ago, NMP said:

Congratulations!!! Did you receive an interview date for CR1 visa category?

it is IR2 dear

Thank you

16 minutes ago, Anonymous789 said:

I also have a cc date of September 2018, Mumbai embassy cr1. Still waiting for an interview 

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you hear soon

Edited by josie125

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, NMP said:

That's almost 5 months 😮 You should really contact NVC and get in their nerves. I mean c'mon this is ridiculous, why would they make a US citizen wait this long. @Anonymous789

Check this story..my cc 8/24/18 ..lagos embassy..still waiting..🤔 same story lines.." You r in queue "

8 hours ago, scasilla said:

@kateree11 I submitted all documents on 12-26/18 and they accepted all but one document on 1/10/19 because it was sideways. I resubmitted that same day and they accepted the last document on 1/23/19 and I received notice that I was documentarily qualified the same day. 

My embassy is Santo Domingo. I am hoping for interview in second to last week of March because it’s my Spring Break from grad school. If not, I may have to move things around but it will be worth it.  

Hopefully. good luck. Please keep us posted when you receive interview letter which date 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
5 hours ago, Cam & Thomas said:

That seems to be a big secret at NVC.

5 hours ago, Eli4 said:

Does the interview date depends on the country where is the U.S. Embassy ??     

Yes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.