dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please to people who have gotten their interview dates already, come back to the spreadsheet and update it so those who are still waiting have an idea of the wait times. 

Please also update your timeline as well.

It seems people just forget after receiving their interview date. 

Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, kateree11 said:

Hello, when would you think they accept my documents I submitted mainly everything January 31,2019 and only 1 picture February 1,2019

thanks in advance 😁

Should be this week, or early next week. 

@kateree11 I submitted all documents on 12-26/18 and they accepted all but one document on 1/10/19 because it was sideways. I resubmitted that same day and they accepted the last document on 1/23/19 and I received notice that I was documentarily qualified the same day. 

My embassy is Santo Domingo. I am hoping for interview in second to last week of March because it’s my Spring Break from grad school. If not, I may have to move things around but it will be worth it.  

10 minutes ago, NMP said:

Any updates on March Interview dates?  Has anyone got a good news to share?

Like you.  Still waiting.  I think they are skipping the month of March.  I did speak to NVC late last night.  She said they are still assigning appointments.  So cross your fingers.

38 minutes ago, Cam & Thomas said:

Like you.  Still waiting.  I think they are skipping the month of March.  I did speak to NVC late last night.  She said they are still assigning appointments.  So cross your fingers.

Thanks, I hope they don't skip March. Overall, It's been a rough journey. Can't wait to just get over with it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Cc Dec 7

Mumbai embassy

Cr1 visa

Waiting for interview date

Got on call with the NVC after waiting for an hour and they said they cannot see my case there and it's become electronic..what is the meaning of this? The lady could not give any other information about what is electronic... then they diverted my call to another number and told they might be able to help ... Stayed online for 45 min and the line got disconnected.. so distrusting.... Checked my case status on ceac and it says case at NVC.....

Just now, Pask! said:

Cc Dec 7

Mumbai embassy

Cr1 visa

Waiting for interview date

Got on call with the NVC after waiting for an hour and they said they cannot see my case there and it's become electronic..what is the meaning of this? The lady could not give any other information about what is electronic... then they diverted my call to another number and told they might be able to help ... Stayed online for 45 min and the line got disconnected.. so distrusting.... Checked my case status on ceac and it says case at NVC.....

Accounts with CEAC online processing are processed separately at NVC.

When you call listen to the menu options carefully, and choose the 'CEAC online account' option (I cannot recall the exact name). If you don't do that you have to wait in line twice, as the regular operators don't have access to the online accounts, and you must be transferred.

USC, For spouse, April 02, YSC

4 minutes ago, NMP said:

Thanks, I hope they don't skip March. Overall, It's been a rough journey. Can't wait to just get over with it. 

I feel your pain.  Our 2 year old little boy's birthday is the 10th of March and I was hoping my husband would be here to celebrate it.  It's been almost a year that we started this and it seems like 10.  I am praying for everyone who waiting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, suhridkhan said:

Accounts with CEAC online processing are processed separately at NVC.

When you call listen to the menu options carefully, and choose the 'CEAC online account' option (I cannot recall the exact name). If you don't do that you have to wait in line twice, as the regular operators don't have access to the online accounts, and you must be transferred.

But I chose the online option only .as I used to do before... But I don't know what went wrong...let's wait... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.