AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Ugh, we are in an anxious situation with our application!

We sent it away at the beginning of Feb only to get it back again because they couldn't process the credit card. So we refilled out the form and added a cover letter and sent it back again with a cashier check to the exact same address. 

However, unfortunately, we lost the mail receipt so we have no way to check if it was ever received and we have heard nothing back! I think we mailed it on Friday, Feb 15th so it was around a holiday weekend but I still thought we would have heard something by now as we did put in the email request with our initial application. 

I wondered does anyone know do you still get sent a notice that they got your application if something is missing and they are going to request more info? 

I guess I will just wait the 30 days and then call them if I haven't heard. My GC doesn't expire until April 20th so I'm not too anxious just yet!

Received the letter. NOA1/I-797/18 month extension - they all mean the same thing. (Some people use different terms here)

Dated Feb 22 - Received letter Feb 28. (CN still does not work on any site)

Now waiting for Biometrics notice. Also, will go to the DMV ASAP to extend Driver's License date.

Thankfully already had unrestricted Social Security Card.

7 hours ago, Scotland2Cali said:

Ugh, we are in an anxious situation with our application!

We sent it away at the beginning of Feb only to get it back again because they couldn't process the credit card. So we refilled out the form and added a cover letter and sent it back again with a cashier check to the exact same address. 

However, unfortunately, we lost the mail receipt so we have no way to check if it was ever received and we have heard nothing back! I think we mailed it on Friday, Feb 15th so it was around a holiday weekend but I still thought we would have heard something by now as we did put in the email request with our initial application. 

I wondered does anyone know do you still get sent a notice that they got your application if something is missing and they are going to request more info? 

I guess I will just wait the 30 days and then call them if I haven't heard. My GC doesn't expire until April 20th so I'm not too anxious just yet!

Did you attach G-1145 or not? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline
21 hours ago, SparkyCaliluv said:

I agree. Seeing this info from others is very helpful.

I should have posted this when it happened but my hubby's text message came at 6:17p PST on Feb 19. I wasn't expecting it to come so late in the day as I thought all text messages were sent out around noon. 

Here's the latest on my hubby's case:

751 delivered to Phoenix lockbox via USPS on 2/14.

Text message received 2/19. WAC case #.

Check cashed on 2/20.

NOA/Extension letter arrived on 2/25.

The waiting game continues.....

So it took 11 days including a holiday weekend, from delivery date to get an extension letter? I have the same USPS to Phoenix delivered on 2/25 and I am hoping to get the same quick response.

I-751 Lifting Conditions
Filed:  2/20/2019
Received by USCIS: 2/25/2019

I-797 Date: 2/28/2019

Biometric Notice received: 6/22/2019

Biometric Appointment scheduled for: 7/12/2019

Biometric Appointment walk in: 6/24/2019
ROC request approved: 8/25/2019
10 Years Green Card received: 10/25/2019

N400 Naturalization

Form Mailed to USCIS: 3/17/2020
Form Received by USCIS: 3/20/2020
NOA: 3/25/2020
Notice of Biometrics Reused: 8/7/2020
Notice of Interview Scheduled: 8/10/2020
Interview: 9/21/2020
Oath Ceremony: 10/9/2020

US Passport

Application filled and sent to Dept of State: 10/9/2020

On 2/27/2019 at 3:04 PM, Vsd6 said:

Hi everyone we mailed out packet last well Friday. Now the waiting game begins 

ROC (I-751) Timeline

2/25/19: Package delivered at Dallas, TX Lockbox Facility

Yay! Got the txt at 5:39 EST with an EAC# 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all, 

I hope everybody is  doing well, as for my removal conditions I have sent my I-751 package and I believe it was received last Tuesday 26 February, what is the next step? Am I supposed to get any notification from the USCIS And what about The extension latter? I’m planning to travel out of state In August 2019, FYI My your green card will expire on May 2019. Thanks in advance

Hi, I did attach the form but I never did receive a text or email. Any way I came home today to find my I-797 to say they had received it and the fees and that the GC is extended 18 months. 

My receipt no is WAC whatever that centre is. Just relieved to know everything got there ok! Hopefully we filled in everything else ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Scotland2Cali said:

Hi, I did attach the form but I never did receive a text or email. Any way I came home today to find my I-797 to say they had received it and the fees and that the GC is extended 18 months. 

My receipt no is WAC whatever that centre is. Just relieved to know everything got there ok! Hopefully we filled in everything else ok.

When did you sent your I-751 package ??? I sent mine monday 25 February..I’m hoping to receive my extention letter soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Scotland2Cali said:

Congrats! Wac means your file has been sent to The California Service Center. Same as me. 😊

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Giovanni1 said:

So it took 11 days including a holiday weekend, from delivery date to get an extension letter? I have the same USPS to Phoenix delivered on 2/25 and I am hoping to get the same quick response.

Yes,  I hope it takes this long or even less time for you and everyone else waiting for their letters. Good luck! Keep us posted. 

4/23/16 -Mailed I129F

4/28/16 -N0A1 Text & Email received

5/2/16 -Hard copy of N0A1 received

7/12/16 -NOA2 Text & Email received (hard copy rcvd 7/15/16)

9/5/16 -Medical

9/20/16 -Interview (approved!)

10/31/16 -POE @ LAX

11/11/16 -Wedding!!

12/12/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet mailed

12/13/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet delivered

12/20/16 -NOA1 Texts & Emails received

12/24/16 -NOA1 Hard copies received

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline
2 hours ago, Yalda said:

Guys I received my 18 months extension. I am soooooo happy.  Way to go California Service Center. 😊

Congrats! Me too...checked mail today...so here's the basic timeline:

Sent package: 2/16/2019

Received text of receipt of package: 2/21/2019 with LIN case number.

2/28/2019- recieved NOA in mail, 18 month ext.

Good luck to all to haven't yet heard back! Hang in there and stay positive:) please keep your valuable posts coming, for the February filers, as I know tomorrow is beginning March. We covet your input.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Has anyone received a biometric appointment from Nebraska (LIN)? 

K1 Journey Begins

NOA1 on March 3, 2016

NOA2 on May 26, 2016

NVC Rcvd Case June 13, 2016

NVC Case and Rcpt # June 16, 2016

Case to Embassy June 16, 2016

Case Ready at Embassy June 20, 2016

Lab July 8 for minor and July 11, 2016 for Fiance

Medical July 11, 2016

Biometrics ACS July 12, 2016

Interview Approved July 14, 2016

Visa Issued via DHL July 16

Visa Arrived July 1

POE September 23, 2016 JFK

Marriage !!!!!!!!!!!! September 30, 2016

Next Step AOS..........

• November 12, 2016 - Express mail to Chicago Lockbox
  • December 5, 2016 - Electronic Notifiaction for AOS, rcvd 11/15
  • December 11, 2016 - NOA1 for EAD, 765 and 485, also accepted fingerprint fee.
  • December 28, 2016 - Biometrics
  • February 14 - EAD  & Advanced Parole Approved and being mailed. 
  • May 4 2017. Approved without interview, Card being Produced
  • May 7, 2017 recvd approval for i485
  • May 10 2017 rcvd Green Cards in mail.!!
  • Next step in 20 months to remove conditions.

Removal of Conditions Begins by end of first week of February

• February 5, 2019   - Printing package;
  • February 11, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • February 13, 2019 - Package delivered to Dallas Tx;
  • February 15, 2019 - Credit Card Charged;
  • February 19, 2019 - Electronic Notification Rec'd, Case Location LIN - Nebraska;
  • February 21, 2019 - Received NOA with 18 month extension for wife ONLY, not 14yo dependent who is on application;
  • March 12, 2019      - Notified USCIS that we never rcvd i797 for 14 yo minor, they provided a case # and submitted a Svc Request
  • May 2.2019             -  No forward motion, we called again and despite there was an officer assigned to this service request nothing happened/ no extension. We filed an InfoPass and have an appointment for Monday 6th for passport stamp.
  • May 6, 2019 - Attended InfoPass appointment in Philadelphia local USCIS local office for 930. This was for a never rcvd 797 for our 14yo dependent. Arrived 9:15, not crowded at all. No extra photos or fingerprint taken. We were in the car (lots of parking available) at 945. Pleasant female officer, she updated and checked for no changes. Stamped passport, explained is valid for 1 year. The took the green card which expired 5/4/19. No issues or problems.. I asked about the non receipt and she said it's pretty common.. 
  • August 23 - Biometrics NOA, scheduled for 9/3 @1pm
  • September 3 - Biometrics
  • September 4 -Fingerprint Review was completed
  • January 8 - ROC, Card Being Processed, Citizenship is next!
  • January 15 2020  - Cards Delivered

N400 Citizenship :)

• November 28, 2020     - N400 Filed online and paid via CC
  • November 28, 2020     - NOA received electronically

Hello All,

We just got back on the roller coaster. Mailed the I-751 on Wednesday, 2-27-19. The packet weighed almost 1 lb. I hope we submitted enough for easy processing. We will soon see.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.