dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2019

612 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Ashlyyynnnn said:

Just updating everyone, received case number today.

NVC received: November 20th

Case number assigned: January 20th 

So 7 weeks and 3 days seems to be the rule at the moment. Should be very soon for those around the same time still waiting!

We just got!!😇 

nvc received nov 20

case nmbers set jan 10, 2019 

which one comes first choice agent or pay fee? 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jere & Kath said:

We just got!!😇 

nvc received nov 20

case nmbers set jan 10, 2019 

which one comes first choice agent or pay fee? 

For me, they automatically assigned me as the DOS however I paid fees first technically.

7 hours ago, Mr & Mrs said:

They don't send letter or email for case receive ,you have to call them and ask them.

Okay cool. Thanks 😊. How many weeks should I give it after the approval before calling?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, josie125 said:

Has anyone with a NVC RECEIVED date of November 21st been assigned a case number today?

My NVC received date is November 21st, but still no case number. I called today (1/11) and they told me to call back at the end of next week once the full 8 weeks will be over...

Timeline
23 minutes ago, jlc1125 said:

My NVC received date is November 21st, but still no case number. I called today (1/11) and they told me to call back at the end of next week once the full 8 weeks will be over...

That's the same answer I got, however I called a few days ago and the lady said the middle of next week because the end of next week is past 8 weeks from November 21st. I saw two November 20th yesterday so I will call them right before they close today just in case they get it done today then, if not, most likely Monday. Well.... hopefully.

16 minutes ago, josie125 said:

That's the same answer I got, however I called a few days ago and the lady said the middle of next week because the end of next week is past 8 weeks from November 21st. I saw two November 20th yesterday so I will call them right before they close today just in case they get it done today then, if not, most likely Monday. Well.... hopefully.

My case was also received November 21st.

I just called them and got the same answer. 

Hopefull we will get our case numbers by Monday.

4 hours ago, josie125 said:

Has anyone with a NVC RECEIVED date of November 21st been assigned a case number today?

Yes, I just got the email with the "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation" and paid the fees. Good day for sure!!!

I-130 NOA1 : 2018-04-16

I-130 Approved : 2018-11-01
NVC Received : 2018-11-21
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2019-01-11
Pay AOS Bill : 2019-01-11

Receive IV Bill : 2019-01-11
Pay IV Bill : 2019-01-11

Timeline
20 minutes ago, N & Nancy said:

Yes, I just got the email with the "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation" and paid the fees. Good day for sure!!!

I-130 NOA1 : 2018-04-16

I-130 Approved : 2018-11-01
NVC Received : 2018-11-21
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2019-01-11
Pay AOS Bill : 2019-01-11

Receive IV Bill : 2019-01-11
Pay IV Bill : 2019-01-11

Congratulations, I am happy for you!!!! This means hopefully it's today or monday then for us

Timeline
1 hour ago, Geisinger said:

My case was also received November 21st.

I just called them and got the same answer. 

Hopefull we will get our case numbers by Monday.

Looks like they have done some November 21st  dates, we are close!!

5 minutes ago, josie125 said:

Congratulations, I am happy for you!!!! This means hopefully it's today or monday then for us

Thank you!

I'm a little confused though. I paid the fees already, but there was no option to "Choose an agent". It wasn't mentioned in the email I received either; the first step listed was to pay the fees. Is this now obsolete?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.