Greenbaum

JANUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,020 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 minutes ago, britishstraddler said:

Hi All,

Received our NVC number today, status is 'At NVC'. I've seen people like to do the DS-160 now, is this a requirement or can i wait until its at the consulate? Also is that the same for the fee? I'm also not sure on the link i need to go to pay the fee or is that option available at the end of the DS-160?

Many Thank

Makes a difference which embassy you're using cuz there are difference processes.   Our status is at NVC, and we completed DS-160 and payment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

Been working for me so far.......just not returning the correct answer.     I'm using Chrome on a PC.

I just used VPN and it worked, too. Still "at NVC". So my theory of them shipping all cases of the same country at the same time failed :D 

1 minute ago, F + S said:

My fiancé is having surgery right now. I hate that I can't be with him 😔 

Makes the long distance even harder. 💔

Could really use good news today or tomorrow. Hope to see "at nvc" change to "In transit" 🙏🤞🤞🤞

Congratulations to those who got their update of in transit!

Trying so hard to be patient. 

I'm wishing best of health to your fiancé. I hope today is going to be a good news day for you! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Olga&Jared said:

I just used VPN and it worked, too. Still "at NVC". So my theory of them shipping all cases of the same country at the same time failed :D 

We will get it by end of the day.   The people who are already updated to In Transit got case numbers ahead of us.

Filed: Other Timeline
7 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

Been working for me so far.......just not returning the correct answer.     I'm using Chrome on a PC.

That was funny lol 😂 Story of our life this month. 😴:pop:

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

We will get it by end of the day.   The people who are already updated to In Transit got case numbers ahead of us.

You noticed that too?  So far it's pretty close to case # order.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Have you guys been able to do the tracking through dhl.com? I've inserted the following information and I get nothing:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 19 FEB 2019A 

* Date range for shipment - From: 18 - 02 - 2019

* Date range for shipment - To: 19- 02- 2019

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Argentina

Am I doing something wrong?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
47 minutes ago, DanielPlainview said:

Holy smokes !!!    Congrats people !!   Rolling in quickly now !!!     Still At NVC over here, but hopeful.

Don't lose hope, I feel like everyone that has had an NVC number for the last week or two will eventually ship today!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Javier Mera said:

Have you guys been able to do the tracking through dhl.com? I've inserted the following information and I get nothing:

I think it won't show up until tomorrow.  

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Javier Mera said:

Oh, and use the 20-02-2019 for the TO date tomorrow.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Olga&Jared said:

Yay! So happy for you guys :) That was quite a wait. 

I still can't get CEAC to work. It lags when I submit and doesn't give me any result. 

Thanks!  I tried on my phone and finally on a desktop for the update.  “Crossed fingers”

3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

712158742_Buckleup.png.3436bb92c6144eeb745f6dd31440b7b5.png

Ok people. Let's get up and get on the computers to CEAC and start checking the status as it is NVC Shipment Day to the Embassies.

Go to www.dhl.com click Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, and on this page you add your search information. You change the day and month to what you think your package might have left NVC or call NVC to get the date your package had left NVC in route to your Embassy then go to the DHL website and enter the following information:

NOTE: Status for shipments will not update until 24 hours so using DHL on Wednesday is advisable as you will see nothing today.

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A  (This is the date you think it left NVC, just substitute the date and leave everything else as is)

* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011

* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011

Shipment Destination: Philippines (Works for any country Just replace your country where the Embassy is located using the drop down box).

I hope these tips help you along your Journey. So, let’s share our experiences, our tips and ask questions.

774000663_Untitledpicture.png.deeaa3f093b4d92f0bf07aaf1a73a430.png

24 minutes ago, Javier Mera said:

Did you see the Note in red in the body of my post?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

55 minutes ago, britishstraddler said:

Hi All,

Received our NVC number today, status is 'At NVC'. I've seen people like to do the DS-160 now, is this a requirement or can i wait until its at the consulate? Also is that the same for the fee? I'm also not sure on the link i need to go to pay the fee or is that option available at the end of the DS-160?

Many Thank

Once you update your country then I am able to help you.

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.