2,003 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
23 hours ago, Thegirl said:

Maybe. All I've ever gotten from an outside of normal processing request was for them to tell me where my case is- which office has it- and that they are waiting to schedule an interview. Nothing I didn't already know. Hopefully you get more info. 

Good news I guess is that you probably won't need to wait until Sept 29. I always get a response by the next day. 

Hey, I saw your timeline that you have also filed N400 at Albany, NY office in July,2019 and still waiting on interview. it means  that Jan, 2020 filler from Albany, NY office would probably get a interview next year? Oh Lord help us!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

Hey, I saw your timeline that you have also filed N400 at Albany, NY office in July,2019 and still waiting on interview. it means  that Jan, 2020 filler from Albany, NY office would probably get a interview next year? Oh Lord help us!

Lol

My TL is a little out of whack. My case was originally NYC and my scheduled n400 is in NYC... USCIS is messing up a little bc my case was supposed to be transferred to Albany but they only transferred one case- the i-751 successfully but failed to transfer the N400 so my cases are in two different offices.  So, my timeline doesn't give any info about Albany.  There's a chance Albany is going faster. I have no idea. 

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello all. So as I have stated in my earlier post, my N-400 interview is scheduled on 09/29 but my I-751 is still pending. I have called multiple times to USCIS reps and they have stated that this will be only N-400 interview not combo. My congressman has stated otherwise, he told me that he recently called NBC and confirmed that this will be a Combo interview. Anyway, last week I decided to reach out to my case officer somehow so I sent a message through Inbox feature within my USCIS account. I got reply that my request cannot be answered and they (don’t k ow which department handles it) will forward my message to my local field office where my interview is scheduled. I simply asked to have my I-751 to be sent to my local field office from NBC. Today I got a response that my I-751 is in transit to my local field office 😊. I’m feeling relieved. Just wanted to share with you all that this inbox feature works sometimes.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Thegirl said:

Lol

My TL is a little out of whack. My case was originally NYC and my scheduled n400 is in NYC... USCIS is messing up a little bc my case was supposed to be transferred to Albany but they only transferred one case- the i-751 successfully but failed to transfer the N400 so my cases are in two different offices.  So, my timeline doesn't give any info about Albany.  There's a chance Albany is going faster. I have no idea. 

Albany, NY field office is not going fast thats for sure and I 'm afraid it will take another 4 to 6 months before something comes up

Timeline
2 hours ago, Charming12 said:

Albany, NY field office is not going fast thats for sure and I 'm afraid it will take another 4 to 6 months before something comes up

Unfortunately, but considering the second wave on coronavirus madness, it can be waaaaaay longer than that. I am in a slow office too) but, actually, I don’t care about that that much, will be done soon - great, if not - whatever. Anyway, one day it will happen, tomorrow or year from now...eventually it will. So why should we be worried about that? :) everything will be fine!!! 

good Luck everyone . !

Daca Journey 2013

*Daca&Ead Approval- 9/17/2013

*Ead card in hand-9/20/2013 

Daca/Ead Renewal Journey 2015

*Daca sent 5/7/2015

*NOA email/letter/text message- 5/14/2015

*Biometrics appointment- 6/12/2015

*Daca renewal approval notice- 7/22/2015

*Daca Renewal approval letter received- 7/31/2015

*Ead renewal card in hand - 8/14/2015?

Aos Journey 2016

* Married- 03/25/2016

* Aos package mailed- 5/26/2016?

* Package Delivered- 6/14/2016?

* Text message received with case #/ check cashed - 6/20/2016

* Aos notice of action letter received- 6/24/2016

*Biometrics appointment- 7/13/2016

*Case ready to be scheduled for an interview- 8/1/2016

*Ead/Ap approval notice Date-8/29/2016

*Ead/Ap combo card in hand- 09/3/2016

* Aos Interview - 4/12/2017 

* Aos Approved on the spot

* 2 year Green card in Hand 4/17/2017

Roc 2019

Roc Package Mailed  - 01/15/2019

Case received -  01/22/2019

Biometrics - 03/01/2019

case approved  10 year GC - 01/07/2020

card mailed - 01/08/2020

Online filling N400 Naturalization (NJ filer)

N400 submitted - 08/27/2020

NOA - 08/28/2020

Biometrics Reuse- 2/12/2021🤗

Interview Notice : 06/15/2021🤗🤗

Interview DATE : 07/21/2021 @ 2:30PM

Citizenship and Oat ceremony approved 07/21/2021

Passport Application Appoitment usps -07/28/2021

Check cashed - 08/2/2021

Passport received : 08/11/2021 * contacted My congresswoman 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was wondering if anyone in the Boston area with Vermont Service Center got an interview scheduled recently? Our status still says "As of March 11, your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." 

The waiting is killing me!

1/17/2019.........Mailed ROC package via USPS, two day shipping to Dallas, TX

1/19/2019........Package delivered

1/22/19............Case Received

1/28/2019........Received text from USCIS with case received information and receipt number

1/28/2019........Bank check was cashed 

3/4/2019..........Submitted e-request for non-delivery of receipt notice

3/15/2019........Received email confirmation that a duplicate receipt was in its way

3/23/2019.........Received 18 month extension letter in the mail

7/5/2019...........Biometrics completed

3/11/2020........Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Status Online. As of 4/13 we have not received any notifications

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hello All,

an update on our case. We received the N400 Interview appointment for Oct 27th. It has been a long wait but finally we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. The I751 is still pending but my guess this will be adjudicated at the same time.

I wish everyone a speedy process. 

Best Regards

Jonny Eser

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, gazgazain said:

Hello All,

an update on our case. We received the N400 Interview appointment for Oct 27th. It has been a long wait but finally we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. The I751 is still pending but my guess this will be adjudicated at the same time.

Best Regards

Jonny Eser

Congratulations and good luck 🍀 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
13 hours ago, gazgazain said:

Hello All,

Best Regards

Jonny Eser

Congratulations!

This morning, we received an online update concerning our N-400 saying an interview has been scheduled! We are waiting on the website to post the interview date. We are currently scheduled for a I-751 interview on October 8. So we are thinking it might be a combo interview. We will keep our timeline updated.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all, I have some good news. My I-751 status changed to interview was scheduled. I also have pending N-400. There is no news on N-400 yet. Hopefully they will do a combo interview and the this process will be over finally. 

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well to add to this roll of USCIS activity - I saw in the USPS app today that I was getting a letter from USCIS.  I checked my case status and both the i751 and the n400 are the same (i751 says “case received” and n400 says “interview de-scheduled (covid)”, so I assumed this was the letter for the infopass appointment I had last week to get an ADIT stamp because 18 months was lapsing (since it never got sent by email), but IT’S the i751 interview notice!  Woohoo!  

Last week when I was in the office, the IO doing my stamp did say they try to combine them, so hopefully they’ll just do both at once and save another trip.  I also noticed they were doing individual oath ceremonies and handing over certificates, so I’m pretty stoked that I should hopefully be done with this process for good soon. 

Wish me luck!  I’m going to be frantic for the next 17 days while I prep all our evidence, and study the citizenship questions.  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

Well to add to this roll of USCIS activity - I saw in the USPS app today that I was getting a letter from USCIS.  I checked my case status and both the i751 and the n400 are the same (i751 says “case received” and n400 says “interview de-scheduled (covid)”, so I assumed this was the letter for the infopass appointment I had last week to get an ADIT stamp because 18 months was lapsing (since it never got sent by email), but IT’S the i751 interview notice!  Woohoo!  

Last week when I was in the office, the IO doing my stamp did say they try to combine them, so hopefully they’ll just do both at once and save another trip.  I also noticed they were doing individual oath ceremonies and handing over certificates, so I’m pretty stoked that I should hopefully be done with this process for good soon. 

Wish me luck!  I’m going to be frantic for the next 17 days while I prep all our evidence, and study the citizenship questions.  

Sure appears you are close to the finish line! Wishing you and all others the best! 

We too are getting excited with a confirmed I-751 interview date of October 8, 2020. With regard to our N-400 process and according to the USCIS website, an interview date has also been scheduled and a notice was sent out to us on September 16. We have not received a mailed N-400 interview notice which still has us wondering if the interviews will be combined. My common sense tells me they will NOT be combined simply because of the short notice between now and October 8th. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Cryssiekins said:

so you have I751 and N400 in 17 days?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Charming12 said:

so you have I751 and N400 in 17 days?

I JUST checked the website again and it now says our N-400 interview has been de-scheduled.

Our I-751 application still shows an interview scheduled for October 8, 2020. 

Crazy...

Edited by RanKan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.