Chris Duffy

Building a Wall on our Southern Border [merged]

210 posts in this topic

Why would anyone be opposed to this?  This is sorely needed.  Cost is cheap compared to what we loose and have to spend on Illegal aliens.  Think how much less crime and poverty we would have if had a wall.

Right now if you get deported for a crime or whatever, you can be back in Dallas area in less than two weeks, it's like a paid vacation if you get deported.

Edited by TBoneTX

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

33 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Becuse of another minority voting block for the democratic,  without the minority vote the party  would not exist.  That's why as they started to lose mainstream America they did a 180.

Good Point about democrats wanting more voters.

But why are some on here (VisaJourney) site so against a wall?  I mean I don't think they are guys who attend democratic rallies or are part of the Super Delegates,  they few ones here seem like normal working people.  I can't understand why they would be against protecting the USA, and having a cleared and defined border that was difficult to cross.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Chris Duffy said:

But why are some on here (VisaJourney) site so against a wall?  I mean I don't think they are guys who attend democratic rallies or are part of the Super Delegates,  they few ones here seem like normal working people.  I can't understand why they would be against protecting the USA, and having a cleared and defined border that was difficult to cross.

Heck, even the Democrat leadership was in favor of doing something as little as a few years ago (reference the Trump trolling thread).

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

Because the big fat orange Nixon is for it, and their TDS makes them against it automatically.  If Hillary had proposed it they would be holding go fund me pages to pay for it .

Sorry I know she is irrelevant ROFL

4 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Because the big fat orange Nixon is for it, and their TDS makes them against it automatically.  If Hillary had proposed it they would be holding go fund me pages to pay for it .

Sorry I know she is irrelevant ROFL

He worse than Nixon, so stop calling him the Fat Orange Nixon, its Mango Mussolini now :)

For the record Hillary would've never proposed building a maginot line across the Southern border and why are you still talking about Hillary? The way the right goes on about Hillary still you'd think she was the President and not Mango.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yet another border wall thread? People have been brainwashed into thinking Hillary and the lack of a wall us an existential threat to our country. Talk about TDS as indicated by HDS and BWDS

Here are the arguments against from Texas

Wall of contention

MOST TEXANS ALONG THE BORDER DON’T WANT TRUMP’S WALL, AND MANY DOUBT IT WILL BE BUILT

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article152402734.html

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

38 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

He worse than Nixon, so stop calling him the Fat Orange Nixon, its Mango Mussolini now :)

For the record Hillary would've never proposed building a maginot line across the Southern border and why are you still talking about Hillary? The way the right goes on about Hillary still you'd think she was the President and not Mango.

Yup Hillary would never support building walls on our Southern Border.

Hillary: I Voted for Border Fence to Keep Out Illegal Immigrants

https://www.weeklystandard.com/daniel-halper/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Yup Hillary would never support building walls on our Southern Border.

Hillary: I Voted for Border Fence to Keep Out Illegal Immigrants

https://www.weeklystandard.com/daniel-halper/hillary-i-voted-for-border-fence-to-keep-out-illegal-immigrants

No facts today, please.  This is Pipe Dream Wednesday.  Have some respect, man.

1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

For the record Hillary would vote for anything that would improve her political capital, financial position or social standing. Try a fact out, you may find it enlightening. I for one do not believe Hillary is president, more of a shallow, spiteful, angry woman with a chip on her shoulder, but that is just my opinion, I don't claim it as fact

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

For the record Hillary would vote for anything that would improve her political capital, financial position or social standing. Try a fact out, you may find it enlightening. I for one do not believe Hillary is president, more of a shallow, spiteful, angry woman with a chip on her shoulder, but that is just my opinion, I don't claim it as fact

Your opinion is shared by millions.

17 hours ago, refugee said:

Yet another border wall thread? People have been brainwashed into thinking Hillary and the lack of a wall us an existential threat to our country. Talk about TDS as indicated by HDS and BWDS

Here are the arguments against from Texas

Wall of contention

MOST TEXANS ALONG THE BORDER DON’T WANT TRUMP’S WALL, AND MANY DOUBT IT WILL BE BUILT

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article152402734.html

I am from Texas, Most of the people here in fact do want the Wall Built,  We have to deal with all the issues of Illegals coming here.   For every positive you can tell me I can give you 2 negatives.   Come live here in Texas and deal with guys drinking and driving and hitting your vehicles.  Do they have Driver Licenses or Insurance? Nope, now of days everyone has to carry Uninsured motorist extra insurance.

Go to the Public Hospital here, when an illegal gets a headache or a cough or pregnant guess where they go for free medical? Yep you guessed it the Public Hosptial and they don't pay for there services and guess who gets to pick up the tab?  The people of either Dallas or Tarrant County (Fort Worth) just depends on what hospital they use.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chris Duffy said:

I am from Texas, Most of the people here in fact do want the Wall Built,  We have to deal with all the issues of Illegals coming here.   For every positive you can tell me I can give you 2 negatives.   Come live here in Texas and deal with guys drinking and driving and hitting your vehicles.  Do they have Driver Licenses or Insurance? Nope, now of days everyone has to carry Uninsured motorist extra insurance.

Go to the Public Hospital here, when an illegal gets a headache or a cough or pregnant guess where they go for free medical? Yep you guessed it the Public Hosptial and they don't pay for there services and guess who gets to pick up the tab?  The people of either Dallas or Tarrant County (Fort Worth) just depends on what hospital they use.

Well it looks like Nancy Pelosi is right when she told Trump that his Republican House can't muster the votes to pay for it.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

6 minutes ago, refugee said:

Well it looks like Nancy Pelosi is right when she told Trump that his Republican House can't muster the votes to pay for it.

They couldn't muster the vote when they controlled both sides of the house.

It just shows that congress has little desire to reform immigration and or illegal immigration,  It doesn't matter if the Republican or Democrats.

Trump as usual will have to be the leader and take over the job of immigration reform.