Chris Duffy

Building a Wall on our Southern Border [merged]

210 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, refugee said:

Update, a CR was passed 2 hours ago and sent to the Senate and it included 5 billion for "the wall"

It sure would be nice if you provided links to the stuff you talk about.  Us simple folk can’t just know what you know, yanno?

8 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Environmental damage, won't stop illegals or drugs for that matter, and it will require taking over private land, without the consent of the owners. 

Taking over private land without the consent of the owners happens everyday in the USA, it is part of life and called Imminent Domain, I have been part of two times. One time for a building in town square to expand the road, and one time on my ranch to let them put a gas pipeline thru it.

Nothing you can do but take the money they offer

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

6 hours ago, Satisfied said:

It sure would be nice if you provided links to the stuff you talk about.  Us simple folk can’t just know what you know, yanno?

Looks like Trump didn't do what all the news people thought he would do and fold.  Good Job Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-won’t-sign-senate-deal-to-avert-shutdown-demands-funds-for-border-security/ar-BBRdCbp?ocid=spartanntp

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Taking over private land without the consent of the owners happens everyday in the USA, it is part of life and called Imminent Domain, I have been part of two times. One time for a building in town square to expand the road, and one time on my ranch to let them put a gas pipeline thru it.

Just ask Beto, he knows all about eminent domain.

:devil:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
13 hours ago, Póg mo said:

Environmental damage, won't stop illegals or drugs for that matter, and it will require taking over private land, without the consent of the owners. 

Beto O'Rourke is an expert at eminent domain seizures.

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Back in the day in Texas he would of got shot if he was the big of part of eminent domain land seizures

IF he was born 50 years earlier in Texas, he would of had a short lifespan if he did that kind of stuff

4 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

My parents got lucky and did not have to go that far as to eminent domain in my one instance of dealing with it. The state was just starting to build a loop around our city and this individual came up to my parents to buy the land needed for part of a on ramp to the  loop. My parents talked to this state representative and asked about their options and the individual gave them two options:

1. Sell the property to the state for the on ramp. 

2. Don't sell the property, the state will declare it eminent domain and it will go to court and more than likely my parents would have lost. 

So my dad threw out a number and the representative accepted the number. So we lost out on 8 acres unfortunately. 

There is an old farmer south of Columbus that has been evicted for the common wealth twice, he is now a happily retired millionaire

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

One can allways tell who Rush, Drudge, Hannity and the RWNJ cabal has as the Democratic primary front-runner du jour just by looking at the names that bubble up in social media.

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

10 minutes ago, refugee said:

One can allways tell who Rush, Drudge, Hannity and the RWNJ cabal has as the Democratic primary front-runner du jour just by looking at the names that bubble up in social media.

LoL ... Did he hurt your feelings?

12 minutes ago, refugee said:

What does RWNJ mean ? Maybe thats some term you being new here, saw somewhere else ? Enlighten us ?

2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Use the VJ search. RWNJ has been used many times. I believe from reading some of your previous posts, you are familiar with the meaning of this term.

Lol I had to, I had not seen that one yet

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

What does RWNJ mean ? Maybe thats some term you being new here, saw somewhere else ? Enlighten us ?

I suppose like the past discussion regarding the alt-right/alt-left there probably is no such thing as a LWNJ.

Correct just Angry conservatives, it's like a unicorn similar to a minority rascist, pure fantasy

Edited by Randyandyuni