2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, JonShai said:

@aquila You are currently outside of normal processing times. Have you or your attorney tried sending them a written letter saying this and explain any financial problems or problems overall you are currently enduring because of this?

This is unless you don’t have an EAD card rn. 

I currently have an EAD and working so I think it distracts me a bit from thinking about it all the time. I handed it over my congresswoman to inquire for me so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. At the time of filling I couldn't afford a lawyer so all the information and resources I got was from the wonderful people on this page.

God bless everyone 🙏

46 minutes ago, ako00 said:

When will vava reauthorized? Can we still file without it being authorized?

Hi there..if you are set to file for vawa, by all means go ahead and do so. Just make sure you have a good case and all requirements handy. When Vawa is re authorized it will be open news. For now qualified victims are still filing! Best of luck!💎😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I wonder if the called Prima Face happens to everybody? I never got PF I just went straight to I360 and I765 approval now on January 22 2019 got a Post-Decision on my case referring that my application is getting transfer to Local Office (Chicago) Does anyone knows how long it will take to get adjudicated? I know some said 8-14 months.....Thanks in advanced.

9 hours ago, JonShai said:

@Dejoy https://my.uscis.gov/findadoctor

I do not live in Baltimore, but here is a link to help you find immigration doctors. You can read reviews and narrow it down to best suit your needs.

@Dejoy Call them and do research for prices. Right by my place is about $700, but I went to one 20 minutes away who charged less than $200. 

Do do you have an interview letter already?

Edited by escape

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys VAWA as extended again

You can click on this link and read this article

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c4e71abe4b06ba6d3be72e9/amp

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Can anyone tell after i had my deferred status in my approval letter of i360 then applied for my daughter assuming they will send her deffered status but uscis didn’t so i had requested uscis to send her deferred status... how long will it take ? Will they send her deferred status or not??🙏🏿🙏🏿

13 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I wonder if the called Prima Face happens to everybody? I never got PF I just went straight to I360 and I765 approval now on January 22 2019 got a Post-Decision on my case referring that my application is getting transfer to Local Office (Chicago) Does anyone knows how long it will take to get adjudicated? I know some said 8-14 months.....Thanks in advanced.

Hey dear, 👋😊 apparently PF doesn't happen to everyone! Although I have always had PF renewed, I have no use for it as I have always had my work permit. Congrats on your approval! I hope folks without PF know now that while it is helpful while your case is being adjucated or waiting to get processed, it is not necessarily a criteria or step to approval!😊 all the best honey!🙏

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Hey dear, 👋😊 apparently PF doesn't happen to everyone! Although I have always had PF renewed, I have no use for it as I have always had my work permit. Congrats on your approval! I hope folks without PF know now that while it is helpful while your case is being adjucated or waiting to get processed, it is not necessarily a criteria or step to approval!😊 all the best honey!🙏

Thank you! 😉💫💃🏻

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Update again Visa Journey Family

515EC21F-25CD-448A-BF81-1169162F5D62.jpeg

Awesome! 1 step closer 👏🏼 🇺🇸 💫😍

keep us posted, please 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, FridayGirl@69 said:

Awesome! 1 step closer 👏🏼 🇺🇸 💫😍

keep us posted, please 

I don’t know what they are requesting as yet but as soon as my Paralegal receive the letter I will update 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Trizzle said:

I don’t know what they are requesting as yet but as soon as my Paralegal receive the letter I will update 

All will be fine! 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫 

I hope mine comes soon too, it is already transfer but I haven’t received the notification of it is already at Local Office.

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Update again Visa Journey Family

515EC21F-25CD-448A-BF81-1169162F5D62.jpeg

what could that be? i suppose your case is at ur local office right?hopefully is something easy!Goodluck dear!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.