2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Blunt said:

are u doing it by yourself or you are using  a lawyer..you just have to wait for few weeks you will get the EAD.but i hope you sent the renewal to the right place,are u sure that its vermont you were supposed to send the renewal too in as much as you got EAD on marriage based before,am just asking whether you sent to the right address..was it only i360 you filed alone in september ? i hope you send psychological evaluation and things to proof the abuse so they dnt take time in judging your case..or did you file new i485 again..

I used a lawyer for my vawa lawyer fees were $2,500 ... abt EAD renewal it was perfectly submitted to right address.. my lawyer knows his work.....

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
1 minute ago, Modu said:

I used a lawyer for my vawa lawyer fees were $2,500 ... abt EAD renewal it was perfectly submitted to right address.. my lawyer knows his work.....

dont worry you will soon be approved..you are still within the normal processing frame..just pray to God for mercy and luck that your vawa case itself should be approved and goes smooth..luck really matters in this immigration journey..just take your time and stay around on this forum most people on here help ourselves ..so just calm down..

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Blunt said:

are u doing it by yourself or you are using  a lawyer..you just have to wait for few weeks you will get the EAD.but i hope you sent the renewal to the right place,are u sure that its vermont you were supposed to send the renewal too in as much as you got EAD on marriage based before,am just asking whether you sent to the right address..was it only i360 you filed alone in september ? i hope you send psychological evaluation and things to proof the abuse so they dnt take time in judging your case..or did you file new i485 I filed with a lawyer... lawyer fees $2,500... i have a pending i485 so I didnt have to put in for new one... at first I submitted vawa alone , then after 3weeks I send my EAD renewal in... and I got recipe notice after 2weeks I got biometric letter that says they still have my fingerprint from previous EAD submitted so I didnt need to do another one.. they also said they keep processing the EAD.... 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Blunt said:

dont worry you will soon be approved..you are still within the normal processing frame..just pray to God for mercy and luck that your vawa case itself should be approved and goes smooth..luck really matters in this immigration journey..just take your time and stay around on this forum most people on here help ourselves ..so just calm down..

Surely I will thanks God bless

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
Just now, Modu said:

Surely I will thanks God bless

if i may ask is it the address that you use for your i130 you still use for this same vawa or you moved out to another address or u just used ur lawyers address..i am also about to submit my own application but the physical abuse i got from my wife made me to know this forum and it has really been helpful with wonderful people on here..but i dont even have enough documents like you ..i only have joint bank accounts with her and has been closed due to the fact of her putting fake check in the joint bank account so she can send me to the jail and get me deported,she has life insurance and used my as beneficiary i got the policy from the company and also all the receipts we paid,everything is to same address..i didnt have ssn throughout our marriage ,i never got EAD..have loads of pictures and the receipt of the room  shared we both rent ..these are the joint things we have together and just an hotel receipt where we both lodged ..we dont have car or credit card or health insurance like you..those are the only commingling things we have together..but i have proof of abuse which is pyschological evaluation and police report of domestic violence when she punched me and medical reports as well..so what you think

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Good Day Everyone, 

I am happy to say that my journey ended today with my interview being held this morning. I am in the NYC area. Interview went well no questions were asked except for my medical, passport and birth certificate originals. They were looked and given back. I was approved on spot... I must add my lawyer was presence. 

My timeline

I-360, I-485,I-765 filed Dec 6 2016

1st EAD approved Feb 2017

Sent renewal EAD November 2017 Approved 2nd EAD Mar 2018.

I-360 Approval July 6, 2018

EAD C31 received July 11 2018

I-485 transferred to local office August 2018.

Interview  and medical notice received Jan 29, 2019

Interview scheduled for Feb 25, 2019

Interview held approved 

Feb 25, 2019 Update Card is being produced. 

Now waiting for card in the mail. 

I thank you all and I wish everyone the best and hope for all approvals soon.. 🙏

congratulations dear!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Blunt said:

if i may ask is it the address that you use for your i130 you still use for this same vawa or you moved out to another address or u just used ur lawyers address..i am also about to submit my own application but the physical abuse i got from my wife made me to know this forum and it has really been helpful with wonderful people on here..but i dont even have enough documents like you ..i only have joint bank accounts with her and has been closed due to the fact of her putting fake check in the joint bank account so she can send me to the jail and get me deported,she has life insurance and used my as beneficiary i got the policy from the company and also all the receipts we paid,everything is to same address..i didnt have ssn throughout our marriage ,i never got EAD..have loads of pictures and the receipt of the room  shared we both rent ..these are the joint things we have together and just an hotel receipt where we both lodged ..we dont have car or credit card or health insurance like you..those are the only commingling things we have together..but i have proof of abuse which is pyschological evaluation and police report of domestic violence when she punched me and medical reports as well..so what you think

i130 should be filed to you New address pls... if you still leave with abuser then i130 should be filed with ur lawyers address... also go on YouTube to what vawa videos to know more....Vawa is a 3 thing proves case... 

(1)prove on bonified marriage 

(2)prove of Abuse

(3)good moral character.... 

I read all what you said already and I believe you have Enough proves already.. I got police report from from her pouch #domestic violence, and also psychology evaluation.. with other document bear both names.. including marriage certificate and divorce decree certificate... add a letter to explain all you went through in the marriage and submit,  if you get RFE afterwards kindly write an affidavit explain the reasons why you can not provide more documents becos of the short term in ur marriage and also abusive spouse was incorporating... let them know you yelling the truth .. 

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi Sandranj

Hope you are having great vacation time in Europe :)

I have some serious questions about my ongoing VAWA petition process. I have submitted I-360, I-765 and I-485 all together on 5th Oct-10 and they have received it and generated receipt on 10/10/2018. Since then they have issued RFE for good moral character on 12/04/2018, which  my lawyer has responded on 4th Jan'19 with all required evidences and papers provided by me. On same day my lawyer also have resubmitted the fee waiver request for I-765 and my I-485 with proofs of financial hardships.  Its almost 2 months now we have submitted RFE response packet and fee waiver request but no update at all from USCIS. It's seriously so much depressing that USCIS hasn't updated my status yet. Couple of times I contacted my lawyer, but she said USCIS has already received your papers but they wouldn't update anything online. And she said, "As they have received my RFE and fee waiver papers I don't have to worry about anything".  

I seriously don't understand what exactly going on with my VAWA. Could you please help me to understand following; 

1) How can I know whether USCIS has received my RFE packet or not ? If USCIS  has received it then Why don't they updating my status ?  Is anyone has same experience like me that USCIS hasn't updated online status after 2 months of submitting RFE response? 

2)  How much time USICS takes to issue appointment for bio-metrics after receiving Fee waiver request for I-765 along with I-485 ? After initial denial of my fee waiver request, this time my lawyer has resubmitted it with proofs of financial hardship. 

3) The 87 days of given time period for replying my RFE will be approaching next week. Per my lawyer USCIS has received my documents but as they haven't updated my status yet what should I do ? Is it gonna considered like I have missed deadline for submitting RFE ? If they haven't received RFE packet then what could happen to my VAWA application ? 

Please Sandra reply me, I am seriously going through extreme sadness these days because of this situation and one the top of being out of work alsmost for 1.5 years, financial crisis killing me everyday.  Just prayer hard to almighty God for more mercy. Please help me........

Timeline
2 hours ago, Blunt said:

To further prove your bonified marriage you can get a Notarized letters from neighbors or people that knows both of you together as married couples... I also advice you use a lawyer to file your Vawa....

24 minutes ago, shayona said:

Hi Sandranj

Hope you are having great vacation time in Europe :)

I have some serious questions about my ongoing VAWA petition process. I have submitted I-360, I-765 and I-485 all together on 5th Oct-10 and they have received it and generated receipt on 10/10/2018. Since then they have issued RFE for good moral character on 12/04/2018, which  my lawyer has responded on 4th Jan'19 with all required evidences and papers provided by me. On same day my lawyer also have resubmitted the fee waiver request for I-765 and my I-485 with proofs of financial hardships.  Its almost 2 months now we have submitted RFE response packet and fee waiver request but no update at all from USCIS. It's seriously so much depressing that USCIS hasn't updated my status yet. Couple of times I contacted my lawyer, but she said USCIS has already received your papers but they wouldn't update anything online. And she said, "As they have received my RFE and fee waiver papers I don't have to worry about anything".  

I seriously don't understand what exactly going on with my VAWA. Could you please help me to understand following; 

1) How can I know whether USCIS has received my RFE packet or not ? If USCIS  has received it then Why don't they updating my status ?  Is anyone has same experience like me that USCIS hasn't updated online status after 2 months of submitting RFE response? 

2)  How much time USICS takes to issue appointment for bio-metrics after receiving Fee waiver request for I-765 along with I-485 ? After initial denial of my fee waiver request, this time my lawyer has resubmitted it with proofs of financial hardship. 

3) The 87 days of given time period for replying my RFE will be approaching next week. Per my lawyer USCIS has received my documents but as they haven't updated my status yet what should I do ? Is it gonna considered like I have missed deadline for submitting RFE ? If they haven't received RFE packet then what could happen to my VAWA application ? 

Please Sandra reply me, I am seriously going through extreme sadness these days because of this situation and one the top of being out of work alsmost for 1.5 years, financial crisis killing me everyday.  Just prayer hard to almighty God for more mercy. Please help me........

Did post office mail back return receipt. If yes you should be good. Stay positive 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Good Day Everyone, 

I am happy to say that my journey ended today with my interview being held this morning. I am in the NYC area. Interview went well no questions were asked except for my medical, passport and birth certificate originals. They were looked and given back. I was approved on spot... I must add my lawyer was presence. 

My timeline

Interview held approved 

I thank you all and I wish everyone the best and hope for all approvals soon.. 🙏

Congratulations @shallovercome32

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Good Day Everyone, 

My timeline

Interview held approved 

Congratulations 🍾🎈🎊🎉 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Good Day Everyone, 

My timeline

Interview held approved 

My sincere Congratulations! 🍾 🇺🇸💫

Best on your new Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.