2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello... sometimes police report is not just enough.. you need notarized letters from 2 or 3 people who knows you to write a good moral character letter for you and also if u have a job ur boss can write letter for you and also if u did tax already you can send that too.. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
On 2/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, xoxox said:

I will hear from my lawyer also waiting for  @sandranj answer very important for me .

Thanks lot my Dear .

Hi Xoxox

Did you hear anything about your G-56

What does it means?

Thanks

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline
2 hours ago, Modu said:

Hello... sometimes police report is not just enough.. you need notarized letters from 2 or 3 people who knows you to write a good moral character letter for you and also if u have a job ur boss can write letter for you and also if u did tax already you can send that too.. 

who told you all these ??  police clearance for good conduct is the best ..anybody could write up letter about you and say whatever he or she likes,but what uscis want is from the police then you could add to it from your friends or boss

Timeline

Hello everyone,  I have been Reading through trends here and am happy to see smile in people's faces... 

(1) I Applied for i360 and renewal EAD under C09 September 2018... I have a pending i485 from abusive spouse...

(2) got a RFE 3weeks After of bonified marriage...

(3)RFE responded to and accepted by USCIS..(tru December holiday to Jan 8th)

(4) got a prima facie 2WEEKS later abt Jan 25... 

Its 4months now and still waiting for my EAD Renewal,  call USCIS they say am still in normal processing time... waiting and praying.. Any Advice pls 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Modu said:

Hello everyone,  I have been Reading through trends here and am happy to see smile in people's faces... 

(1) I Applied for i360 and renewal EAD under C09 September 2018... I have a pending i485 from abusive spouse...

(2) got a RFE 3weeks After of bonified marriage...

(3)RFE responded to and accepted by USCIS..(tru December holiday to Jan 8th)

(4) got a prima facie 2WEEKS later abt Jan 25... 

Its 4months now and still waiting for my EAD Renewal,  call USCIS they say am still in normal processing time... waiting and praying.. Any Advice pls 

what did you send back for your bonafide marriage?? didnt you send something like you having both of your names on the address of either bank account or insurance and where did you send your renewal to for your EAD..??

Timeline
3 hours ago, Blunt said:

what did you send back for your bonafide marriage?? didnt you send something like you having both of your names on the address of either bank account or insurance and where did you send your renewal to for your 

At first I sent

(1)Health insurance with both names

(2) Letters I recieved with same address as abuser 

(3)marriage pic and a pic i tookwith Abuser and his entire family...

(4)marriage certificate 

(5)divorced certificate ..... these were submitted together with vawa... 

Then I got a RFE for bonified marriage .... I had to hustle hard to get Additional things and I submitted 

(1) joint Bank statement 

(2)credit cards

(3) car insurance 

(4)love  cards  sent me sent by Abuser.... Afterwards I got a prima facie 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Modu said:

At first I sent

(1)Health insurance with both names

(2) Letters I recieved with same address as abuser 

(3)marriage pic and a pic i tookwith Abuser and his entire family...

(4)marriage certificate 

(5)divorced certificate ..... these were submitted together with vawa... 

Then I got a RFE for bonified marriage .... I had to hustle hard to get Additional things and I submitted 

(1) joint Bank statement 

(2)credit cards

(3) car insurance 

(4)love  cards  sent me sent by Abuser.... Afterwards I got a prima facie 

i think what they wanted is financial commingling proofs between both of you which you have provided with joint bank statements and credit cards..what year did you submit your vawa application and have you filed i130 with your abusive spouse before and receives work permit on that marriage based filing..where did you send your renewal of ead documents to and lastly how did you request for your i485 should be hold in abeyance or you just didnt attend the interview,but i think you should get your EAD by next month latest

Timeline

I mention earlier that I have a pending i485.... from Abuser and all forms i mean a,b,c were already included in it.... I went to the i485 interview to submit VAWA receipt and a copy of vawa that was filed... my EAD renewal was sent to Vermont services center just as my pending i485 is there also..... I just checked my EAD renewal was actually submitted October 29th so am exactly 4months wait now....

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Blunt said:

i think what they wanted is financial commingling proofs between both of you which you have provided with joint bank statements and credit cards..what year did you submit your vawa application and have you filed i130 with your abusive spouse before and receives work permit on that marriage based filing..where did you send your renewal of ead documents to and lastly how did you request for your i485 should be hold in abeyance or you just didnt attend the interview,but i think you should get your EAD by next month latest

I submitted Vawa September 2018 

Edited by Modu
I made mistake that was corrected

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Modu said:

I submitted Vawa September 2018 

are u doing it by yourself or you are using  a lawyer..you just have to wait for few weeks you will get the EAD.but i hope you sent the renewal to the right place,are u sure that its vermont you were supposed to send the renewal too in as much as you got EAD on marriage based before,am just asking whether you sent to the right address..was it only i360 you filed alone in september ? i hope you send psychological evaluation and things to proof the abuse so they dnt take time in judging your case..or did you file new i485 again..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.