2,915 posts in this topic

Hello every one, a congratulations to every one who has been approved and more courage and prayers to us who are still waiting. I file 360 i march 2018 and i haven't heard any thing from USCIS concerning my case but i have got this email 3 times from them, please has any one receive this type of message and what does it mean? Thanks for your responses Screenshot_20190227-201740.thumb.png.64f837b90acf9fd33a63197f84d394e5.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Allrounder said:

Hello every one, a congratulations to every one who has been approved and more courage and prayers to us who are still waiting. I file 360 i march 2018 and i haven't heard any thing from USCIS concerning my case but i have got this email 3 times from them, please has any one receive this type of message and what does it mean? Thanks for your responses Screenshot_20190227-201740.thumb.png.64f837b90acf9fd33a63197f84d394e5.png

@AllrounderWoah they are about to Approve your case shortly... this message is usual sent just shortly before they Approve a case..... 🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, CASTIEL said:

Thanks Modu. I travel back to my home country no visa. The only country that I apply for visa is KOREA I apply here in L.A

Hi @CASTIEL 

Congrats on your VAWA approval! 

I hope you don’t mind me asking if you travel to Korea using your AP and came back to US with no problem? Or are we only allowed to travel to our home country?

I don’t have EAD & AP yet. I just filed it on Dec ‘18 and hopefully I will get it on time.

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
2 hours ago, Modu said:

@AllrounderWoah they are about to Approve your case shortly... this message is usual sent just shortly before they Approve a case..... 🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼

Yeah i feel the same you will be approve soon in 1 or 2 months.

No worry

Timeline
1 minute ago, Roms2017 said:

Yeah i feel the same you will be approve soon in 1 or 2 months.

No worry

Sure bro all glory to God... congrats in Advance 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Allrounder said:

@ Modu, thank you for your response, fingers crossed, i pray it should be so in Jesus name.

@AllrounderAmen it is so...

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Korolek said:

Hi Everyone, yesterday I received invitation for interview. Vawa was approved at 10/29/2018.

congratulations dear please can you share ir timeline?thanks dear 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Korolek said:

Hi Everyone, yesterday I received invitation for interview. Vawa was approved at 10/29/2018.

Congratulations! 🎉 🇺🇸💫

Edited by FridayGirl@69

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Korolek said:

here is my time lime:

07/01/2017 applied for Vawa

07/25/2017 Prima facie

02/07/2018 Prima facie (2-nd)

07/04/2018 prima facie (3-d)

10/29/2018 vawa approved

13/12/2018 courtesy letter

02/27/2019 invitation for interview

woow congratulations dear,and Thanks alot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.