Timeline
9 minutes ago, Janique pine said:

Any answers for this ??? 

Yes it's needed for the interview

Edited by NicholeT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
1 hour ago, TGregorio said:

As I explained to @Greenbaum, if this is your first time requesting your IRS transcripts, the IRS will verify your identity before enabling you to download your transcripts. As of the Fall of 2019, the IRS will send you a code to use to log in for the first time. The IRS does not want your sensitive tax information to be downloaded by an imposter.

Can u share the official IRS website where account can be created and the transcripts can be downloaded? I will share it with my fiance and ask to create an account.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Davi+Inna said:

We got our passport with the K1 Visa today :D She will be here in the US this Friday. Just a few more days 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Lovely!!! Congratulations 😊 Safe travel and best wishes for the wedding. :)

Timeline
11 hours ago, TGregorio said:

Yes, I know that's true for repeat customers, but if this is the first time requesting transcripts, the IRS mails a code via a letter through the U.S. Postal service. When I initially requested my transcripts last year, it took more than two weeks to receive this code to verify my identity.

I wish they cud jus send the code via SMS like an OTP. 🙄 I will ask my fiance to create an account. I still haven't received my P3 so I still wud be having at least two weeks before my interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our case is IN TRANSIT to Montreal!!! Yipppeeeee!!!!! :D

My K1 Visa Timeline:                                                                 My AOS Timeline:

NOA1 - June 15, 2018                                                                NOA - Nov. 8, 2019

My K1 visa interview - April 3, 2019 = APPROVED!! :D       EAD & AP approved - Feb. 6, 2020

Visa on hand - April 8, 2019                                                      EAD/AP combo card & SSN card in married name received - Feb. 13, 2020

US entry - July 31, 2019                                                             Green card interview scheduled - August 11, 2020

Our wedding day - Oct. 14, 2019 ❤️                                        Green card interview - September 10, 2020 = APPROVED! :D

Green card received - September 16, 2020

My ROC Timeline

NOA - July 14, 2022

Fingerprints Were Taken NOA - August 2, 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, TGregorio said:

Congratulations!!! Best wishes for you and your loved one 👏🎉🥳🙏😊

Thank you very much :D We are both super excited. Hoping this week flies by! 🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Liflead said:

Lovely!!! Congratulations 😊 Safe travel and best wishes for the wedding. :)

Thank you so much :D Praying for all those still waiting for quick approvals 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

So we had our K1 interview today and after 8 months of planning, nerves and uncertainty we were approved! It was such a pleasant experience. The CO in Dublin was super nice and approved me within 5 minutes. Now 2 weeks until my visa comes back and we can start our new adventure. I’d also like to thank all at VJ. Without this resource it would have been so much more difficult to complete this stage of the K1 process. Now i can breath and begin planning the move. Wishing all the December NOA2’s the best of luck. If you have any queries that you think I can answer, feel free to drop me a mail.  

DELIGHTED!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Crowlz said:

So we had our K1 interview today and after 8 months of planning, nerves and uncertainty we were approved! It was such a pleasant experience. The CO in Dublin was super nice and approved me within 5 minutes. Now 2 weeks until my visa comes back and we can start our new adventure. I’d also like to thank all at VJ. Without this resource it would have been so much more difficult to complete this stage of the K1 process. Now i can breath and begin planning the move. Wishing all the December NOA2’s the best of luck. If you have any queries that you think I can answer, feel free to drop me a mail.  

DELIGHTED!!!

Congratulations 🎉🎉

1 hour ago, M and Ed said:

HELP PLEASE

I've been trying to schedule the interview with my consulate but it reads that there are no dates available.

What should I do?

This happened to a few of us at the Dominican Republic Consulate. There are two possibilities, 1) there are no dates available, or 2) your consulate has blocked the available dates for the purpose of control. Keep checking at least once daily. The openings will reappear. Also, if you check several times in a day, you may be blocked from the consulate's website, but you will receive a warning first. Happy hunting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi everyone! One question, I only got my NVC through email, my fiance never received an NVC Letter through mail. For the interview I was adding a copy of the Letter we got through email, Is that ok or should we call NVC to get a letter through regular mail? 

TIA! 😃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.