Greenbaum

DECEMBER 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,964 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsM5rUke5AZ3kH8HQf7SNRSxhtHiqzAS/view?usp=sharing

Spain requires the embassy send the packet 3 which allows the beneficiary to schedule and attend the medical and needs to be brought to the medical appointment, and in order to book the interview Spain requires packet 4. I have not verified this but this information came from someone who processed recently.

A wet signature is not required for the I-134 that will be presented at the interview.

Thank you for posting packet 3. I am somewhat familiar with the rest of the process hence why I need them to update my fiances address prior to them sending packet 3 or seeing if they're willing to email it to us. I already have the content in packet 3 ready to go once she receives it.

6 minutes ago, NoodleW said:

Hi @Greenbaum do you have by any chance P3 for Italy (Naples)?

I don't have a copy of the P3 from Italy. Once you have received your P3 letter on what to do if you would be so kind as to send me a copy via VJ PM I'll use it for those who come behind you. Here are some links that will help you till you receive your letter. Thanks.

Embassy portal
http://www.visajourney.com/portals/index.php?country=Italy

Embassy instructions from VJ members
http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Italy&cty=Naples

Embassy reviews from VJ members who have completed their interview
http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Italy

Sub-forum for your country or region on VJ
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/95-europe-amp-eurasia-except-the-uk-and-russia/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

@Greenbaum we'll definitely send you the copy as soon as we receive it! :)  I only know from other posts from applicants from Italy that P3 is a zip file that the consulate in Naples emails the petitioner. The consulate got our case on December 28, do you think we should send an email requesting P3 or just wait until they email it to us? (I'm guessing that because of the holidays it's taking them a little more than usual to send it) Thanks for the useful links! 

1 minute ago, NoodleW said:

@Greenbaum we'll definitely send you the copy as soon as we receive it! :)  I only know from other posts from applicants from Italy that P3 is a zip file that the consulate in Naples emails the petitioner. The consulate got our case on December 28, do you think we should send an email requesting P3 or just wait until they email it to us? (I'm guessing that because of the holidays it's taking them a little more than usual to send it) Thanks for the useful links! 

Does ceac.state.gov indicate that your case file is set to "ready"? If so then send an email to the embassy requesting "their next steps" P3 letter.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
46 minutes ago, MikeyM7106 said:

Thank you for posting packet 3. I am somewhat familiar with the rest of the process hence why I need them to update my fiances address prior to them sending packet 3 or seeing if they're willing to email it to us. I already have the content in packet 3 ready to go once she receives it.

I am applying in Spain too! Our NOA2 was December 20th and we are still waiting for the NVC to get our case; hopefully by March I can have my visa. 

For what I’ve gathered, with Madrid is way faster to email them yourself a couple of days after they get your case

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Case status now at received. It took 2 days to get to Frankfurt (assuming that’s what this notification means) 

Edited by Gabriela & Jannik

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Excuse my question guys, how long it takes NVC to receive cases from USCIS? 

And when was the last time USCIS has sent the approved cases to NVC or when it is going to be the next time? I’m sorry I lost the track because of the holidays and stuff. 

Thanks in advance ! 🙂

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Him&me said:

@Gabriela & Jannik 

the photo you just posted showing your case number which is sensitive info. Please be aware 

As soon as I hit submit, I realized that I didn’t cover the info so I immediately took it off.💀 Thank you for letting me know as well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
49 minutes ago, m17122018 said:

I am applying in Spain too! Our NOA2 was December 20th and we are still waiting for the NVC to get our case; hopefully by March I can have my visa. 

For what I’ve gathered, with Madrid is way faster to email them yourself a couple of days after they get your case

Thanks for the information. I will email and call on Tuesday to see if they can email me the packet 3. Hopefully they can email packet 4 as well so that we can schedule the interview and do the medical. Also hopefully the interview dates aren't too long apart from when we are able to schedule. I'm praying for her to be here by mid-late February if possible. 

Also good luck I hope your package makes it to the embassy quickly as well!

Edited by MikeyM7106

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Status changed to Ready today. Was able to schedule the interview in Juarez. Only problem is the closest interview was June 10th. So disappointing. Hopefully I can get an earlier date if someone reschedules.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, MikeyM7106 said:

Thanks for the information. I will email and call on Tuesday to see if they can email me the packet 3. Hopefully they can email packet 4 as well so that we can schedule the interview and do the medical. Also hopefully the interview dates aren't too long apart from when we are able to schedule. I'm praying for her to be here by mid-late February if possible. 

Also good luck I hope your package makes it to the embassy quickly as well!

I don’t know if it works differently for each type of visa; but three years ago when I got my J1 I paid the fee and scheduled the interview February 24th; had my interview March 1st and picked my visa up March 4th 

I could bet that she’ll be there by mid February 

@Greenbaum What will happen in this case.  If I schedule the interview  after the dead line of NOA2?? its valid?  When I say dead line its the Valid From xxx to xxx.

Edited by AMSS

3 hours ago, justlove said:

Hello! Our case is now 'Ready' 

After paying the MRV fee, can I now schedule the interview even if I have not completed the DS160 yet? Thanks

A couple of things. 1) there was a post on page 46 (see below for the link in the event you can't find it), just above your post that you were asking your question from. That will give all the links that you will need to process in the Philippines. 2) Your question about the DS-160 completing that form has no baring on whether you can complete the other items. It does not influence anything. So yes you can complete that now (steps are outlined in the links from my post below). 3) You should be asking your questions in the sub-forum for the Philippines.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.