Boiler

Blue Wave

190 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Boiler said:

I thought Trump was getting impeached?

Now we are talking about 2020

I think Maxine Waters has had articles of impeachment written for almost two years now.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I think Maxine Waters has had articles of impeachment written for almost two years now.

Republicans in Congress didn't have the spine to do the job. In fact they're just as complicit in protecting him particularly Devin Nunes. Going to be great watching that little weasel going down when the truth all comes out.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

25 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Republicans in Congress didn't have the spine to do the job. In fact they're just as complicit in protecting him particularly Devin Nunes. Going to be great watching that little weasel going down when the truth all comes out.

Lol, he is really in your head isn't he... 

You are good in making up disparaging names, it's almost a gift. You should consider a career in propaganda, you spout venom, like to generalize and stereotype and try to dehumanize people instead of using substance and facts to prove your points. 

Drive on Dr. Goebbels!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

You are good in making up disparaging names, it's almost a gift. You should consider a career in propaganda, you spout venom, like to generalize and stereotype and try to dehumanize people instead of using substance and facts to prove your points. 

Drive on Dr. Goebbels!

A classic case of TDS.

:rofl:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, JimandChristy said:

I have seen you post more than once alleging that Trump is guilty of some crime or some impeachable offense. I have asked you what that alleged crime or offense is and you have failed to answer me. So I'll ask one more time. What exactly is it Trump is allegedly guilty of?

1 hour ago, Randyandyuni said:

Drive on Dr. Goebbels!

I have to admit he is pretty creative with some of those names. Maybe he can find a way to channel that creativity into something productive.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

24 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I have seen you post more than once alleging that Trump is guilty of some crime or some impeachable offense. I have asked you what that alleged crime or offense is and you have failed to answer me. So I'll ask one more time. What exactly is it Trump is allegedly guilty of?

I don't think you will get a actual valid response from him at all. He just loves to spout off his TDS and then never actual posts be most of the time.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

Show me the proof, the math used to calculate this, your source or just state it's your opinion

It is a fact that the popular vote nationwide and state by state is higher than the seats the Democrats won. Gerrymandering (practiced by both parties agressively  over the decades) has been the primary reason but clustering in urban areas is another. Plus small states (pop)Wyoming, Alaska, Montana all get one seat minimum and tend to trend conservative, which deprecates the urban center voters.

This is fine and legal, until like this year the courts stepped in and demo nstrated that people of color were getting stiffed. Nothing to do with the parties, the court just wanted to ensure one person's vote counted the same

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

7 minutes ago, refugee said:

It is a fact that the popular vote nationwide and state by state is higher than the seats the Democrats won. Gerrymandering (practiced by both parties agressively  over the decades) has been the primary reason but clustering in urban areas is another. Plus small states (pop)Wyoming, Alaska, Montana all get one seat minimum and tend to trend conservative, which deprecates the urban center voters.

This is fine and legal, until like this year the courts stepped in and demo nstrated that people of color were getting stiffed. Nothing to do with the parties, the court just wanted to ensure one person's vote counted the same

You do know that Gerrymandering has been going on both sides right and not just the GOP?

13 minutes ago, refugee said:

I want my vote to count more than a Illegal Immigrant. I know when I lived in CA there was a court case where someone filed for congressional districts to be drawn off of the amount of actual citizens not of the combined population of USC and Illegals.

The case was struck down after Dems came out against it. 

I have grown up a minority district in NC most of my life because it was drawn up by the Dems to ensure a Dem district based off of the minority population.

Not to mention that some states like CA are heavily Democratic. So thank God the electorL process is in place to help ensure that the coastal elites don't run the country 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I want my vote to count more than a Illegal Immigrant. I know when I lived in CA there was a court case where someone filed for congressional districts to be drawn off of the amount of actual citizens not of the combined population of USC and Illegals.

I have grown up a minority district in NC most of my life because it was drawn up by the Dems to ensure a Dem district based off of the minority population.

Not to mention that some states like CA are heavily Democratic. So thank God the electorL process is in place to help ensure that the coastal elites don't run the country 

Well the formula for allocation of representatives is established in the Constitution and is based on the 10 year census of population. The citizenship or eligiblity to vote is not apart if the law.

The boundaries of Congressional districts in NC have been managed by a Republican legislature and signed off by a Republican governor. If I am wrong let me know. 

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

More on NC gerrymandering from vox

North Carolina is a purple state. Politically, the state is about 50 percent Democrat and 50 percent Republican — it went for Barack Obama in 2008 but for Republicans in 2012 and 2016 (although voters elected Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper). In a competitive election year like 2018, Democrats should have the opportunity to pick up plenty of congressional seats.

But if you look at its congressional maps, Republicans have an incredibly lopsided advantage. That’s intentional; Republican state Rep. Dave Lewis admitted as much in 2016, during the redistricting process.

“I propose that we draw the maps to give a partisan advantage to 10 Republicans and three Democrats, because I do not believe it’s possible to draw a map with 11 Republicans and two Democrats,” Lewis said at a state House hearing

15 minutes ago, refugee said:

More on NC gerrymandering from vox

North Carolina is a purple state. Politically, the state is about 50 percent Democrat and 50 percent Republican — it went for Barack Obama in 2008 but for Republicans in 2012 and 2016 (although voters elected Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper). In a competitive election year like 2018, Democrats should have the opportunity to pick up plenty of congressional seats.

But if you look at its congressional maps, Republicans have an incredibly lopsided advantage. That’s intentional; Republican state Rep. Dave Lewis admitted as much in 2016, during the redistricting process.

“I propose that we draw the maps to give a partisan advantage to 10 Republicans and three Democrats, because I do not believe it’s possible to draw a map with 11 Republicans and two Democrats,” Lewis said at a state House hearing

Don't get me started on how Cooper and that election in 2016. He was only elected because someone "found" some votes in Durham which got Cooper elected. 

NC is a purple state because of all the transplant Yankees coming down here for a better QOL and a lower COL. The only problem is that they are raising the COL and voting in the same people that they left in the NE. 

The Dems had control of NC for over a 100 years before the Republicans took control in 2010 and changed the Congressional maps. The maps got redrawn in 2016 and.more than likely next year as well. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Democracy = two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for lunch

Wee repeet our dezyre too lurn hoo sumwun'z Civvix teechur wuz in skool

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).