Boiler

Blue Wave

190 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, refugee said:

Well let me set my mint julep down  and applaud your condemnation of Yankee carpetbaggers defiling your precious state (I assume your statement was in jest, we both know the civil war is over)

You seem to be overlooking how NC haa been transformed into a world class coastal elite state with the influx of money and talent due to your excellent research triangle and modern manufacturing. 

Back to the topic, the courts found gerrymandering in NC case violated civil rights, it was just established to close to the election to redraw the maps. So the courts have already said they will be redrawn.

Sorry but that is a sore point for us North Carolinians outside of the RTP and the Charlotte metro areas. It is in jest at the ongoing situation going on down here. 

I am not overlooking how NC has grown up into a banking and technology\research powerhouse. But that has led to a hug influx into those metros that the infrastructure was.not designed to handle at all. So it has led huge growing pains to say the least. 

Yes, the maps new to be redrawn that is for sure here in Nc. All because some general assembly members admitted that they made certain districts to disenfranchise some black members of that district. I am all for ensuring competitive districts overall. I can't wait until we see the new districts so I know which one to run in.

4 hours ago, refugee said:

Obviously, there is an elite clique around here with it's own secret language and inside jokes. 

Sorry not my gig.

But yet you are brand new and came straight to this forum and remain 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, bcking said:

Given current events the people who seem deranged are those who continue to talk about Clinton... there's a word for that....

Obsession.

It’s not obsession (for some) with anything other than wanting to see justice done.  Which it clearly wasn’t at the time.  

And unless you missed it, you too can buy groupon discount tickets to attend the Bill & Hillary tour.  I read last night that the Toronto tickets were going for less than $5 on groupon.  Can’t wait to see how they fare in NY and Detroit.

Edited by Satisfied

2 hours ago, bcking said:

Given current events the people who seem deranged are those who continue to talk about Clinton... there's a word for that....

Obsession.

Lol you MDL use Clinton shaming , becuse she is embarrassing  to those who supported her.

So its obsession to talk about the most famous she crook in American history, who is in the news every day.

You guys are funny 

27 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

Lol you MDL use Clinton shaming , becuse she is embarrassing  to those who supported her.

So its obsession to talk about the most famous she crook in American history, who is in the news every day.

You guys are funny 

I don't really care about Clinton because I've moved on.

I feel sorry for those that haven't. As I said, that's the best example here of derangement. You really need to keep bring her up to make you feel good? It's a shame.

37 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

But yet you are brand new and came straight to this forum and remain 

I actually moved their posts here because it was better suited here than anywhere else. This ain't Reddit where you can just post where ever immigration wise and it's ok

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I actually moved their posts here because it was better suited here than anywhere else. This ain't Reddit where you can just post where ever immigration wise and it's ok

So immigration news is the wrong spot for this article?

I cannot calculate the curve and complete the figure by the experience of sight; I can divine it by conscience. But from what I see I am sure it bends towards justice -Theodore Parker

31 minutes ago, bcking said:

I don't really care about Clinton because I've moved on.

I feel sorry for those that haven't. As I said, that's the best example here of derangement. You really need to keep bring her up to make you feel good? It's a shame.

Actually you brought her up, not me..but do prattle on.

25 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I did not know you were part of the establishment until just now 

5 minutes ago, refugee said:

So immigration news is the wrong spot for this article?

Well if you won't actual.debate on it then this is the place. If you just want to.pump and dump them then stay over in General Immigration news.

Edited by Cyberfx1024

4 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

I did not know you were part of the establishment until just now 

Seriously?? I have been a organizer for a while now.

13 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Seriously?? I have been a organizer for a while now.

I am usually on a phone and dont look at profiles. Well at least your proof they let lefties in the upper echelons 

34 minutes ago, The Nature Boy said:

I am usually on a phone and dont look at profiles. Well at least your proof they let lefties in the upper echelons 

Wait wait wait.... So your saying I am a Leftie now, so you mean Leftie as in Democrat of just Left of where you are?