Greenbaum

October 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,298 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, PaulMac said:

When i commented something like that, my post got removed, so i just literally ignore everyone who repeat the same questions over and over and let them figure out themselves. Ffs there is a search box lol

You do realize that when you search you can get hundreds of responses that have nothing to do with your search, right? And there are 100 pages here. I guess the thought is that before daring to ask a question, everyone should search hundreds of pages to find a similar question? I just can’t understand why this frustrates people. People come on here for support. They are confused, upset, emotional, and probably not always very smart. If a question is repeated a million times, scroll through. But recognize that the person asking is looking for help. We are all human! And responding with an obvious “this is asked a million times. Don’t you know how to read?” Is just a sad commentary on how we treat people as humans. Just my two cents. I’m sure that because you are helpful you think it entitles you to be nasty. I disagree. Be helpful and then don’t respond if the only response is nastiness. That helps NO ONE. I’ve watched these nasty responses for so many months and I just can’t read it anymore without saying anything!!  It’s truky cringe-worthy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
45 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

Just a thought...if you are SO annoyef, why do you answer? Insulting people is hardly helpful. So if you are so aggravated why not just not respond??? For the life of me I cavnot understand why you think it’s okay to speak to people the way you do. This is an anonymous message board. If you think people are so stupid, then don’t answer them!

40 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

You do realize that when you search you can get hundreds of responses that have nothing to do with your search, right? And there are 100 pages here. I guess the thought is that before daring to ask a question, everyone should search hundreds of pages to find a similar question? I just can’t understand why this frustrates people. People come on here for support. They are confused, upset, emotional, and probably not always very smart. If a question is repeated a million times, scroll through. But recognize that the person asking is looking for help. We are all human! And responding with an obvious “this is asked a million times. Don’t you know how to read?” Is just a sad commentary on how we treat people as humans. Just my two cents. I’m sure that because you are helpful you think it entitles you to be nasty. I disagree. Be helpful and then don’t respond if the only response is nastiness. That helps NO ONE. I’ve watched these nasty responses for so many months and I just can’t read it anymore without saying anything!!  It’s truky cringe-worthy. 

Not understanding something is fine and i understand that not everyone has the ability or knowledge. I have no problems with that at all. Ignorance and laziness, is annoying. 

We give all support you need, P3, P4, links to subforums by Greenbaum. But asking  “how to track” or “when is the next shipment”, to which answers are literally a post or a page behind is ignorant and time waste. 

I believe it would annoy anyone to answer same question at least 2-3times a day, on the same subforum, for the next 30-45days. 

Don’t take it wrong. I like to help people. Thats why im here, Greenbaum is here, and many other. 

9 minutes ago, PaulMac said:

Not understanding something is fine and i understand that not everyone has the ability or knowledge. I have no problems with that at all. Ignorance and laziness, is annoying. 

We give all support you need, P3, P4, links to subforums by Greenbaum. But asking  “how to track” or “when is the next shipment”, to which answers are literally a post or a page behind is ignorant and time waste. 

I believe it would annoy anyone to answer same question at least 2-3times a day, on the same subforum, for the next 30-45days. 

Don’t take it wrong. I like to help people. Thats why im here, Greenbaum is here, and many other. 

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER!!! And to assume it’s laziness. Oh my. Someone may not have time, maybe they work a demanding job, have special needs kids, don’t read well, are exhausted from life or this process. Again, instead of responding with nastiness, just move on and skip it. Remember that people are HUMAN. They make mistakes. They do dumb things. They hurt. And your responses are often only hurting more. The helpfulness is wonderful. But if you are so offended by your obvious knowledge of laziness and ignorance then maybe it’s time you fill your day with something else. Again, just my two cents. I am grateful for the info and even more grateful for the support that those understanding people have given on tbese forums. The blatant nastiness is just so, so sad. It truly makes me sad to think you talk to people and judge people like this in real life. 

And I should add...I run a major manufacturing company. I have hundreds of employees. If I went around making assumptions like you do or speaking to people like a few of you do, how could anyone be successful? Why not assume positivity and try to help or IGNORE instead of answering with how hard your life is that you have to deal with stupid people all day long? If that’s ever my response to my employees in real life, I will quit my job immediately. It’s just no way to treat people. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, americaninlove said:

Try using the advanced search, you can pare the 100 pages down to just relevant content very easily

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Just now, PaulMac said:

Im just not gonna argue. You make valid points. Im the ignorant one. 👍  

Guys!! just get realx come on....everybody here is so stressed out and with many things on mind. 

PaulMac, im so glad yopu have your fiance with you already thats awesome...and im so grateful cause green and many others that answer. I just think if we are here for helping each other, probably we will read the same answer tons of times and even by this group I got to find amazing people that had helped me alot even I asked many details and many things...I just think as soon we help each other and ifg we have the time for doing just LETS DO IT :) and smile cause even we can repeat maybe the same answer we're helping. Im working and sometimes is hard to follow whole the conversation and for being honest i get lost lol! but when i have time I try to read and when I read something like : " My fiance is here" I have my interview tomorrow " Im pretty happy cause I know that someday Ill be in the same and its just because the help of all of you guys :)

hugs for everybody and lets enjoy life 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
19 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

DHL Tacking

If it does not work for you, then give it 12 to 24 hours till NVC and DHL update each other. It does work, just need a little patience.

Good Luck Folks.

Very much true!

This is how it works with any express courier (I worked in the shipping industry for 7yrs):

1- the customer (NVC in this case) print a shipping label and set a pickup date with the courier 

2- the courier receives the shipments in their hub and scans all of them (usually this operation takes place during night time)

3- the shipments are handled over to the trucker that will deliver them to the loading airport

4- shipments leave for their destinations

Sometime between step 2- and 4- the courier’s website is updated with the latest status of the shipment.

In conclusion, if the NVC website says “in transit” but the DHL website is not updated yet, don’t freak out. It’s totally normal. I’d say that within today (US time) the DHL website will be updated.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

DHL tracker working for me now - for yesterdays "in transit".  

first met late 2016, met 13 more times since. Filed i-129 Apr 14th. NOA2 dated Oct 11th. 

4 minutes ago, rye_212 said:

DHL tracker working for me now - for yesterdays "in transit".  

Mine too! But it does say my shipment information was only received Nov 28th at 00:00 - yours too? 

ROC from AOS from K-1

02/08/2019 - Marriage ❤️

02/20/2019 - Mailed AOS packet

02/25/2019 - NOA1 (& check cashed)

06/10/2019 - Interview - recommended for approval

06/14/2019 - NOA2 in the mail and Card Delivered

03/10/2021 - Mailed ROC packet

03/15/2021 - ROC packet received by Lockbox

04/07/2021 - Check cashed

04/08/2021 - Text received w/ case number (LIN)

04/30/2021 - Email received saying Fingerprints were taken

05/07/2021 - Biometrics waived letter received in the mail

09/29/2022 - New Card Is Being Produced

09/30/2022 - Case Was Approved

10/03/2022 - Card Was Mailed To Me

10/04/2022 - Card Picked Up By USPS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I have posted the information for the P3 earlier. That would answer your questions. Search backwards and you may find it. Or use the search feature in the upper corner.

I have read every post in October and I have not seen this question addressed? I didn’t ask simply about the P3. I see that in general people have been getting there interviews just a couple of days after the embassy receiving the forms in Ukraine. Which does not allow time for them to wait for the P3 to be delivered by post from the embassy and then schedule . So my question was can the interview be scheduled once the forms have been electronically sent from the NVC to the embassy in Ukraine?

Thanks agin for the help.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, J Smith said:

I have read every post in October and I have not seen this question addressed? I didn’t ask simply about the P3. I see that in general people have been getting there interviews just a couple of days after the embassy receiving the forms in Ukraine. Which does not allow time for them to wait for the P3 to be delivered by post from the embassy and then schedule . So my question was can the interview be scheduled once the forms have been electronically sent from the NVC to the embassy in Ukraine?

Thanks agin for the help.

You might find it more beneficial to go to the regional forum for this question 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Alright folks, the DHL website is now updated. 

As I’ve already explained few posts above, DHL scans all the pouches in their international HUB usually during night time, so you might find some “weird” time on the airwaybills. Don’t worry, nothing is wrong!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Once DHL is updated, I suspect there will probably be nothing new going out from the NVC for two weeks.

Interestingly (to me), you can leave the country blank on the DHL search, and see a slew of packages going out from "BOSTON, MA - POTRSMOUTH - USA".  The NVC is in Portsmouth, NH (source).

http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html?fromDayValue=25&fromMonthValue=11&fromYearValue=2018&shipperReference=EXP 27 NOV 2018A&toDayValue=28&toMonthValue=11&toYearValue=2018

Spoiler

Prepping N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.