dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
3 hours ago, qianl said:

I hope they start this week! 😬 I’m getting so impatient 

Don't worry for sure you will get an appointment for December. 

9 hours ago, NMandAD said:

Just got our case Number😊

Hi are you applied for cr1 visa how long it’s take to get nvc case Number I am still waiting for that

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/23/2018 at 11:36 AM, MsKayC said:

When does NVC start scheduling for December? I was told on Monday that they are done scheduling for November. Do they start this week or next week? 

Was told the same thing... 😒☹️would love to know when will they start doing that again...

I thought every country is different in scheduling... how they are done for November for everyone 

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 9:41 PM, Salt and Pepper said:

good luck. I hope you get a november interview . will keep my fingers crossed. 

Same here CC 10/22 waiting for interview. Was told done for November but don’t know when they will start for December 

Timeline
On 10/22/2018 at 3:05 AM, De&E said:

We received confirmation of case complete over the phone on Monday, October 15th.  (The email confirmation came on Wednesday the 17th).  We were told that the next round of interviews wouldn't be scheduled until the end of this month, for December...to our surprise we received an email Saturday that said we were scheduled for November 16th!  

That surely gives some hope... CC 10/22 but was told to wait for scheduling for December as they are done for November.  Hopefully I hear something soon for November too.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I got CC on Oct 17th but just got the email the 24th today saying we are in que for interview. Why did it take so long and does this mean they just sent my case to consular office? 

Cd Juarez Mexico is our office. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, lvsweets said:

I got CC on Oct 17th but just got the email the 24th today saying we are in que for interview. Why did it take so long and does this mean they just sent my case to consular office? 

Cd Juarez Mexico is our office. 

NVC already scheduled interview appointment in Nov for those who got CC in previous months, the rest would interview in Dec. Lets keep praying, we are going to have interview date news in Nov. :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mara0899 said:

NVC already scheduled interview appointment in Nov for those who got CC in previous months, the rest would interview in Dec. Lets keep praying, we are going to have interview date news in Nov. :) 

I heard Mexico is a 4to7 month wait. Its heartbreaking but reality. Ny priority date is Dec 21st but they say tgat doesn't count any longer.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

I heard Mexico is a 4to7 month wait. Its heartbreaking but reality. Ny priority date is Dec 21st but they say tgat doesn't count any longer.

I think it depends on how your embassy free or busy. someone here got 1-3 months in my country embassy.  

What do you guys mean when you say they have finished setting up interviews for November, and now will be done in December? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Is this something NVC specific or local consulate specific? I thought after the case at NVC is complete they basically send your case onto the local embassy and the embassy decides when the interview date is?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Apelcina said:

What do you guys mean when you say they have finished setting up interviews for November, and now will be done in December? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Is this something NVC specific or local consulate specific? I thought after the case at NVC is complete they basically send your case onto the local embassy and the embassy decides when the interview date is?

Once the case is complete at NVC, they wait until the consulates send them available interview dates.  Generally, this is done 1 st and last week of each month.  NVC then plugs completed cases into those available dates.....then NVC notifies you......

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hi good morning ladys and gentleman ,well 3 days ago I sent a msg to NVC vía ask NVC asking if it’s possible to take copy of birt and marriage certificate to the interview for my wife instead of wait till submit them online,and today just right now I received a response from them and to be honest I’m impressed  cause someone told me takes a month or even two to get an answer from NVC ,but this is what the msg says:: we received your submitted doxumentation and which will now undergo review ,NVC will notify you after our review if there’s additional info required or if we are unable to Schudele your case for an interview and then NVC will let me know if re submit more documents ...what does this msg means??? I know it means what is says hahaha but maybe mean a case completed hehehe .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy josue said:

Hi good morning ladys and gentleman ,well 3 days ago I sent a msg to NVC vía ask NVC asking if it’s possible to take copy of birt and marriage certificate to the interview for my wife instead of wait till submit them online,and today just right now I received a response from them and to be honest I’m impressed  cause someone told me takes a month or even two to get an answer from NVC ,but this is what the msg says:: we received your submitted doxumentation and which will now undergo review ,NVC will notify you after our review if there’s additional info required or if we are unable to Schudele your case for an interview and then NVC will let me know if re submit more documents ...what does this msg means??? I know it means what is says hahaha but maybe mean a case completed hehehe .

Did you get a “documentarily qualified” email or letter?

if not your case is not complete yet 

seems that they are reviewing or checking with a supervisor to see if you can bring your additional documents with you when they set an interview 

but it doesn’t indicate a case comokere

tbey will specify and say all documents are “documentarily qualified” as well as on ceac all the documents showed as accepted 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.