dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NMandAD said:

Our case also sent to NVC on 30th august and they received it on sep 6th. still waiting for case number. hope we'll get it by the end of this week.

Same boat ! Can only just stay positive. 
I called this morning and they tell me it should be ready soon. It will be 8 weeks (their official normal processing time) on Nov. 1st. Call again if I have not get the updates.

29 minutes ago, Ru & Ben said:

Same boat ! Can only just stay positive. 
I called this morning and they tell me it should be ready soon. It will be 8 weeks (their official normal processing time) on Nov. 1st. Call again if I have not get the updates.

yup its so frustrating. every time we called they are like "it takes 8 weeks to assign case Number" but from last 2-3 calls they are saying "you'll get it by nov 1st". so almost one more week.

5 hours ago, Ru & Ben said:

Not sure this is really help. But my USCIS shows my case sent to Department of State on August 30th. I called NVC several times, they are confirmed to received my case on Sep 6th.
And it about to be 7 weeks...... I am currently still waiting on NVC to give me Case Number and invoice.....

Wow 7 weeks + to assign case number? That seems long. Is that the current average time? What take them soo long to assign a number?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 10/18/2018 at 10:10 PM, MKal said:

Congratulations to all of the people with CC and interview dates. Mine was completed on Oct. 2 and still waiting for my interview date.

My case was approved by USCIS on 08/24, on 09/17 we got the case number. NVC approved our case about less than a week after submitting everything to them. Now we are waiting for the interview date. hope it helps. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just got case complete today, how long does it take to schedule interviews in cairo Egypt ? 

02/06/2010 - Married!!!

USCIS:
01/14/2013 - I-130 Sent
01/17/2013 - NOA1
02/20/2013 - NOA2

NVC:
03/11/2013 - Received
03/25/2013 - Case # ,INN #
03/25/2013 - DS-3032 Sent
03/27/2013 - DS-3032 Accepted
03/27/2013 - AOS Invoiced & Paid
03/29/2013 - AOS Appears as PAID
03/28/2013 - IV Invoiced & Paid
03/30/2013 - IV Appears as PAID
03/30/2013 - AOS & IV Sent
04/02/2013 - AOS & IV Received
04/15/2013 - AOS Accepted
04/22/2013 - IV Accepted ( Was in system since 04/15 but was not reviewed !!!!!)
04/22/2013 - Case Complete

04/29/2013 - Case Complete email
04/29/2013 - Interview Assigned

05/06/2013 - Shipped to Embassy

Post-NVC:
05/09/2013 - Embassy received
05/12/2013 - Medical
06/04/2013 - Interview - EGYPT (Approved)

06/06/2013 - Visa in hand
xx/xx/2013 - POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

When does NVC start scheduling for December? I was told on Monday that they are done scheduling for November. Do they start this week or next week? 

I hope they start this week! 😬 I’m getting so impatient 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

When does NVC start scheduling for December? I was told on Monday that they are done scheduling for November. Do they start this week or next week? 

The Nvc told you that they are done with Nov? They never give me any pertinent information 

21 minutes ago, qianl said:

The Nvc told you that they are done with Nov? They never give me any pertinent information 

Yes I called yesterday (Monday) she said that they are done with November as of last Friday. 

Hello guys! My attorney submitted my docs yesterday morning and after 4 hours NVC sent me an email stating my case was completed and that they would schedule my interview. However they said it seems that my joint sponsor does not make enough to sponsor me, my joint sponsor makes way above the minimum ( almost 4 times the minimum ) and his household is 2. He he works in the same company for 14 years. NVC didn’t ask for any evidence and said that the consular officer will take a decision about my joint sponsor by the time of the interview. Does anyone have the same problem? 

Edited by Cesar105

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.