dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2018

449 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Saanish said:

I am over the moon today as I have finally received the cc.

Thank you so much for the immense support I received from all the members out here. 

Special thanks to @Abies  for being a constant support and guide.

God bless you all.

All the very best.

Congratulations to you and God Bless you also 🎉  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saanish said:

I am over the moon today as I have finally received the cc.

Thank you so much for the immense support I received from all the members out here. 

Special thanks to @Abies  for being a constant support and guide.

God bless you all.

All the very best.

Always welcome buddy.

Congratulations and speedy process to you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 9/13/2018 at 11:25 AM, Oritneye said:

Just got documentarily qualified mail from nvc, I logged in and all my documents was accepted 💃🏽...  Now we wait for interview to be scheduled for I and my son(his cc was aug29). Submitted my docs on aug 29.

Congratulations! Quick question - was there a delay between when your documents were accepted and cc? All of my documents said accepted and my case status says "At NVC", but I called NVC and they said I DON'T have a case complete. The guy said all of my documents are approved but my case is not complete. When I asked him how that was possible, he didn't have an answer. He said I need to wait 3 weeks from the date that my last document was submitted. I don't have any messages in the system. Anyway, was your cc immediate? 

11/22/17 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

11/24/17 - NOA1 Receipt Date

06/21/18 - NOA2 Approval Date (email, text, app update)

07/17/18 - Case received by NVC

08/09/18 - Case and Invoice number assigned by NVC, paid AOS and IV fees

08/14/18 - Submitted AOS Application and Documents

08/16/18 - Submitted IV Application and Documents

09/17/18 - Case complete at NVC

11/13/18 - Received interview letter from NVC

12/19/18 - Interview at Embassy in Cairo - Approved!

01/03/19 - GC Fee Paid

02/01/19 - POE!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Manda16 said:

Congratulations! Quick question - was there a delay between when your documents were accepted and cc? All of my documents said accepted and my case status says "At NVC", but I called NVC and they said I DON'T have a case complete. The guy said all of my documents are approved but my case is not complete. When I asked him how that was possible, he didn't have an answer. He said I need to wait 3 weeks from the date that my last document was submitted. I don't have any messages in the system. Anyway, was your cc immediate? 

My CEAC account still doesn‘t show anything like „at nvc“ or completed or anything but I already have my interview appointment.

If you‘re not sure or anything, just call them again and ask if or what you have to do to be in line for an interview or if you already are...

at least that helped for my case!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Manda16 said:

There was no delay. I'm surprised they say you don't have case complete yet. I advise you call back on Monday, maybe you'll get someone that can give you a better response. 

Did you get documentarily qualified email and did you also get it in your message box on ceac?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
On 9/11/2018 at 8:40 AM, mrmvkjts said:

I GOT MY INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what was the amt. of time between finishing at NVC and the interview date? Also, was your case electronically filed through CEAC? 

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

I have a question about photographs to upload on the CEAC website:

My husband is trying to get the US passport sized photos for the electronic upload. This is the very last thing we need to upload-- everything else is done!!! However, we're trying to figure out if, for the upload, he can just use the regular size passport photos (Italian size is slightly smaller, I believe) and then for the interview, he would need the size of 5cm x 5cm for US passport. If he needs the 5cmx5cm, he would have to get them professionally done. Also, does the photo we upload to CEAC have to be the same one he brings to the interview? I have some American passport-sized photos of him we took at Costco when he was in the USA, but there are only 2 left because I submitted 2 with the i-130. 

I hope this question was clear enough! Thanks in advance! 

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Please help! What do I put for the 2 most recent tax amounts for my husbands 864A form if he was not here in the States those 2 years ? I'm petitioning my stepchild and my husband came here last year. My income is not enough that's why I have to use his. Please help!

Hi all, Just updating that we submitted all documents to CEAC on Monday 9/10. Today I received an email that NVC had updated our case. I was scared because it was obviously not an acceptance, but it turned out that all documents have been accepted except my husband's biometric page of his passport because he uploaded it reading vertically instead of horizontally. Hopefully this doesn't delay us too much. I'll update again later how long it takes for them to accept the corrected upload.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys 

i just submitted all documents but I noticed something the thing I put in cercle on the photo why i do not see this in front of all the documents? 

does it mean anything?

F1831D03-1374-4727-85F4-22E198080C1B.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Diva00 said:

Hi guys 

i just submitted all documents but I noticed something the thing I put in cercle on the photo why i do not see this in front of all the documents? 

does it mean anything?

F1831D03-1374-4727-85F4-22E198080C1B.jpeg

That text bubble should be in case there is something written in the comments for that specific document.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.