THANKS EVERYONE. NVC here we come

Yaaay delighted for you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Sarah6422 said:

I’m still well within processing times 

feb 26 oldsite

march 1st new

we’ll be approved by the end of this week .

i did look on march filers forum and couldn’t believe all the approvals !! It’s a little upsetting I’m not gonna lie 

Yeah perhaps we will wait aswell and see how this week goes. 🙏🏼 

So all those on similar dates, when do ya’ll think you’ll be in the US if all goes well? We are really hoping for me to be there by end nov early dec. 

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

We got our NOA2 in the mailbox 5 days after the approval was sent. There were no website updates and no email updates (even though we signed up to get notifications). Don't expect an update online (in any of the websites)

This wait was so frustrating and I understand what everyone's going through. We got approved after 192 days.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. Try to be positive and patient. The day your NOA2 comes you feel so glorious.

NOA1 date: February 26 2018

NOA2 date: September 5 2018 (192 days)

Edited by vinnie&andy

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (POTOMAC SERVICE CENTER)

12/21/2020: Mailed I-751 

12/30/2020: Case received YSC 

2/4/2021: Check cashed 

2/6/2021: NOA1 received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, lenablabla said:

DAY 207 and stiiiiiiill waiting. I think we must be the last ones here

214 days! 🙌 Haha no rfe no updates. Nothing! Just case still pending. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Have been reading posts from the beginning of March of people who have been approved and how surprised they have been. Well, today I have joined that group of people and can see what all the excitement is about.  For people who have not  been approved yet, your time is coming sooner than you think.  

NOA1

Old Website: Feb 26th

New Website: Mar 1st

NOA2 

September 10th

193 days from NOA1

Onto NVC forum

2 hours ago, June1990 said:

Yeah perhaps we will wait aswell and see how this week goes. 🙏🏼 

So all those on similar dates, when do ya’ll think you’ll be in the US if all goes well? We are really hoping for me to be there by end nov early dec. 

I was hoping for mid November. But no.approval yet so probably end December early January...I don't know. Trying to not be discouraged. I'm at 208 days, waiting to 210 to have my fiance call.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello members,

I have filled for K1 visa and got my NOA1 on April 12, When do you guys thing I should be receiving my NOA2?!?!

Also, I am not sure when everyone is referring to the old and new website, If someone can let me know about this sites I would really appreciate the help!!

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, naitisha said:

Hello members,

I have filled for K1 visa and got my NOA1 on April 12, When do you guys thing I should be receiving my NOA2?!?!

Also, I am not sure when everyone is referring to the old and new website, If someone can let me know about this sites I would really appreciate the help!!

Thank you!

is April thread. Seeing how they are wrapping up February right now, and already started on March you don't have much longer to wait hopefully. 

Old website https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do (no account needed)

New Site  https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ (you will need to create an account)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, June1990 said:

we were hoping before NYE (happens to be our anniversary date) but I have to renew my passport next month and that could take from 1 (crossing fingers) to 3 months (plans ruined)... I've found out I can do that while waiting for the interview date that surprisingly it would be around december too because Juarez consulate is backlogged. EVERYTHNG IS BACKLOGGED lol.

NOA 1 *NEW* USCIS website: March 01, 2018

RFE USCIS website: September 26, 2018

RFE Hard copy: October 01, 2018

RFE Response Sent:  October 10, 2018

RFE Received by USCIS:  October 16, 2018

NOA2!!!!! *NEW* USCIS website: November 2, 2018

NVC Received: November 14, 2018

NVC Case Number: November 29, 2018

NVC In Transit: December 11, 2018

NVC Ready: December 13, 2018

Medical: February 18, 2019

CAS (Biometrics): February 19, 2019

Interview: February 20, 2019 - APPROVED!

CEAC Issued: Februery 27, 2019

VOH: March 12, 2019

POE: March 23, 2019

Marriage: May 10, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
5 hours ago, Swiftgrl13 said:

Hi, could you please tell me how long did it take them to fax you a copy of RFE after your call? 

sorry for the delay. This morning she said I would receive it within 2 hours, in true fashion I did not. I had to call back and then they sent it within 45 minutes.

Timeline

I was hoping to bring him home with me from Aruba Dec 15, not sure if that is still going to work since we still don't have an approval. Looks like there is a 2 month wait for an interview. So with the NVC wait, traveling to the embassy, then interview wait time, and the 2 weeks it will take to get his passport back, it will be VERY close.

Edited by Dawn&Jose

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dawn&Jose said:

sorry for the delay. This morning she said I would receive it within 2 hours, in true fashion I did not. I had to call back and then they sent it within 45 minutes.

Thanks for the answer 😁

we just received our RFE (they faxed it) and I’m very happy! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Received notice by mail today, nothing through text, email, old site or the new site. Was approved on the Sept 5th.

NOA1

Old Website: Feb 27

New Website: Mar 2

NOA2

September 5

Timeline

So this was our RFE ... The first line kills me... I sent in my travel itinerary because Aruba does not stamp your passport because it is done electronically. Do you think it will be enough to send copies of his passport pages and our Airbnb reservation with both of our names on it? I mean we are in photos together, even one in front of one of the giant  I❤️Aruba signs. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 8.53.26 PM.png

I've been lurking in this forum for a while and just wanted to pop in to say that I feel so much for everyone else who's been waiting 200+ days. 😓Currently on day 202. Our old site date is Feb 21, new site is Feb 23. I called USCIS and spoke to a Tier 2 agent last Thursday as many people here have suggested. All they could tell me was that the case had been received and to call back when it was outside of normal processing time. I've been super sad these last couple weeks watching all the other February filers hear back from USCIS. So to all those still waiting, just know you're not alone!! 😞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.