TBoneTX

February 2018 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
28 minutes ago, SAlove18 said:

I’m very talkative today because at this point I’ve given up and need to vent just talked to a tier 2 officer. He was way nicer than the last lady he told me my case has been worked on as of August 17th so he told me to factor in the holiday weekend my case had only been actively worked on 10 days or so. So next week should be my week. It just seems weird that my case hadn’t been looked at since August 17th

Wouldn't say ur case hasn't been looked at since then. It's more likely that there going thru the process. 

Hang in there it's coming...

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
15 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

Wouldn't say ur case hasn't been looked at since then. It's more likely that there going thru the process. 

Hang in there it's coming...

I hope that is the case. I really do! Maybe it’s still going through background checks he said I haven’t received a rfe yet so that’s a good sign it’s just being processed 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, WhatAWait! said:

Hello guys! No update on either new or the old site. I had requested a service request ticket yesterday. They had asked me to wait for 10 business days and call back If I did'nt hear back. Today out of extreme anxiety I called - the lady said as a matter of fact she can see that my application was approved. They have ordered the printing of the letter as of today.  I am super happy and hoping what she said was in fact true. 
Receipt date- 5th Feb 2018 - Old site, 9th Feb new site:
NOA 2 - Verbal confirmation 9/5/2018

image.png.55aeb3f91457a0fd8e2e135046954113.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, CharlieTshiab said:

Good Morning VJ family!  First of all, I want to thank this wonderful community for all the support.  

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!!  Just about 2 hrs ago I woke up to an email stating action has been taken on my case.  I logged in and got the Approval on the new website.  Its such a relief now.  All those still waiting, your time will come soon.  My patience was just as desperate but now such a weight has been lifted.  Good luck to all!

NOA1 - old Feb 20

NOA1 - new Feb 22

NOA2 - Sept 5 (197 days)

Thank you my love, Thank God, Thank You VJ Family and Thank You USCIS (thus far 😃) ---....now a little bit more waiting and to the next nervous situation "THE INTERVIEW"

Congratulations!!

very excited for you. It’s been a long wait for sure but the hardest part is now done. Interview should be fine.

I hope to get good news in the next 30 to 40 days with our NOA2 as well. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Feb. 6th old website

Feb. 12th new website

...still no news 😞

I’m feeling very discouraged right now.

Same here just keep holding on 

14 minutes ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Feb. 6th old website

Feb. 12th new website

...still no news 😞

Same dates, no news as well, don't be discourage - we are closer to approval than we were yesterday. Good luck to us 🙂

On 9/5/2018 at 1:45 PM, SAlove18 said:

I’m feeling so defeated. I really hoped my fiancé would be here when I had the baby but of course with my luck nothing works out. I’m February 14th old site Feb 19 new site. Last week I called and they told me that I will get a response in three weeks. I called today and the lady told me maybe in another 2-6 months. I’m so frustrated I just want my family together. I don’t know what to do. Or who to reach out to. 

Wow you and I are going through the exact same thing.  I had our son back in June, and thought he would be here at least by August but nope.  Keep your head up and know that you are not alone. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline
4 hours ago, CharlieTshiab said:

Good Morning VJ family!  First of all, I want to thank this wonderful community for all the support.  

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!!  Just about 2 hrs ago I woke up to an email stating action has been taken on my case.  I logged in and got the Approval on the new website.  Its such a relief now.  All those still waiting, your time will come soon.  My patience was just as desperate but now such a weight has been lifted.  Good luck to all!

NOA1 - old Feb 20

NOA1 - new Feb 22

NOA2 - Sept 5 (197 days)

Thank you my love, Thank God, Thank You VJ Family and Thank You USCIS (thus far 😃) ---....now a little bit more waiting and to the next nervous situation "THE INTERVIEW"

Aww, so so happy for you. 🎆🎇🎆🎇We’re still hanging here lol. Nothing for yet.

NOA1: 02/26/2018 (old website)

NOA1: 03/01/2018 (new website)

RFE issued 09/19/2018 - waiting for the hard copy 

Finally Recieved a faxed copy of the RFE 10/22/2018 

sent the faxed RFE copy 10/29/2018 

Received a hard copy in the mail 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/06/2018 😃💃💃💃

Received an email from NVC about receiving the case Recently. 11/15/2018

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Feb. 6th old website

Feb. 12th new website

...still no news 😞

I am Feb 15th old website, and i just called USCIS. As usual, they said no updates and tht we need to wait till end of september to call back.

:(:(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thank you all for your kind words!!!

@KandN @SAlove18 @Lucrezia_ITALY @June1990 and many many others who are still waiting.  You time will come soon enough.  I felt your pain and understand!  🤞

I wish you all LUCK in the coming day(s).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Feb. 6th old website

Feb. 12th new website

...still no news 😞

1 hour ago, aminkowz said:

Same dates, no news as well, don't be discourage - we are closer to approval than we were yesterday. Good luck to us 🙂

I have the same date and no answer ☹️

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucrezia_ITALY said:

Feb. 6th old website

Feb. 12th new website

...still no news 😞

I can understand how discouraging it can get, however the best thing I have learned over the period of this long waiting is stay calm and remember your love that caused you to be in the waiting. Time is near and soon you will have your approval.  Have you asked them to issue a service request yet? You are out side the normal processing time based on the old site. So certainly call and speak to an agent about raising a service request. - Good luck 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, WhatAWait! said:

I can understand how discouraging it can get, however the best thing I have learned over the period of this long waiting is stay calm and remember your love that caused you to be in the waiting. Time is near and soon you will have your approval.  Have you asked them to issue a service request yet? You are out side the normal processing time based on the old site. So certainly call and speak to an agent about raising a service request. - Good luck 

Do we have to speak to a tier 2 officer to raise a service request? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Margeee said:

Do we have to speak to a tier 2 officer to raise a service request? 

No, not necessarily you would need to speak to Tier 2 officer. Who so ever is on the phone with you- please ask him or her that your application has gone outside normal processing time, and if a service request could be raised. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.