Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

On 5/2/2020 at 4:44 AM, nykolos said:

Exactly..  And I don't buy into the bonding excuse, you can bond with both of them..  I can relate to this couple because I'm in a similar situation as Ed, but thank God I'm not him.. I have 2 grown children from a previous marriage, my fiance has a dream of having 1 or 2 children also, she let that known in our first conversation, and I disclosed to her at that time I had a vasectomy, but I would be open to having it reversed if our relationship took off, Long story short, it did and now were engaged, and I definitely plan to follow through on the reversal next year. I love kids, I just didn't see myself having anymore. On my first trip to Davao, I invited her nieces and nephews at the hotel pool, we also took them to a beach resort and movie theater in the mall, they had a blast and it made it fun for everyone, and we still had plenty of alone time, Their's A LOT of guys out there that would naturally do that, it's the selfish ones that wouldn't.

And I try not to look on IG/FB, it's like reading the last pages of book    :lol:

Exactly.... When I would go back to visit my then fiancé we would always go up to a local resort for a couple nights for a get together with the whole family, and later on we would have alone time to ourselves for a special trip. This helped me to bond with her family which is always a good thing. 

Where in Davao is wife from? My wife is from Compostela Valley

3 minutes ago, Eric-Pris said:

Rose: "I'm done"

TLC: "No, you're not."

:rofl:

You don't get paid if you don't get on air!

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
19 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Exactly.... When I would go back to visit my then fiancé we would always go up to a local resort for a couple nights for a get together with the whole family, and later on we would have alone time to ourselves for a special trip. This helped me to bond with her family which is always a good thing. 

Where in Davao is wife from? My wife is from Compostela Valley

To add to that, it gives the family the opportunity to know you, ask you questions that concern them, and in turn feel good about you and their daughter's future, Ed did none of this, he said there was a language barrier when talking to her Dad, another BS excuse, if he can use Google translate with Rose, he can use it with Mom, Dad and Sisters.. Truth is, he's a selfish pig and he only interested in  himself.

My Fiance lives in Tagum, I believe it's south of CV, The city is growing rapidly, they currently have a new highway under construction from Davao City, I have a flight booked at the end of this month to see her again. :)

Timeline
13 hours ago, Paul & Mary said:

You don't get paid if you don't get on air!

I don't believe the foreigner is paid at all,  Last I checked, the American Citizen is paid approx. $1000 per airing of the show, and paid $2000 for the Tell-All, not a lot of money when you consider what these couples have to endure... Once they have their GC, only then is when their paid.

2 hours ago, nykolos said:

To add to that, it gives the family the opportunity to know you, ask you questions that concern them, and in turn feel good about you and their daughter's future, Ed did none of this, he said there was a language barrier when talking to her Dad, another BS excuse, if he can use Google translate with Rose, he can use it with Mom, Dad and Sisters.. Truth is, he's a selfish pig and he only interested in  himself.

My Fiance lives in Tagum, I believe it's south of CV, The city is growing rapidly, they currently have a new highway under construction from Davao City, I have a flight booked at the end of this month to see her again. :)

I completely agree with your first part as well about letting the family feel comfortable around you and you around them. He did known of that at all, not even with the child which is very important. 

I love Tagum City to be honest with you. I think it is a truly up and coming city with a lot going for it. My asawa is from New Bataan in ComVal or Davao de Oro as it is called now. If and when we get chance to live there we plan on living in Tagum City due to it being close to Davao City and close to her other family. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 hours ago, nykolos said:

It kills me that he could have just asked her about the bad breath lovingly rather than buy her a mouthwash and toothbrush ...like who does that?.....He talks about her wanting his money and her ex and even wants an STI test meanwhile he is the one that cheated and he is the one with the secrets...he said he wants a vasectomy ...well waste of time...dont thing there is anything left in him anyway

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

David with the private investigator: "Its a lie.  You don't know her like I do".  

I don't know if this story is fake or not.  I hope it is.  If David is that delusional he needs help.  

4 hours ago, Oliversmom said:

David with the private investigator: "Its a lie.  You don't know her like I do".  

I don't know if this story is fake or not.  I hope it is.  If David is that delusional he needs help.  

It has to be fake 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Oliversmom said:

"You don't know her like I do".  

True Dave, we don't know the fantasy like you do, and don't care to spend 7 years and $100,000 to find out.

I thought for sure Dave would at least see his friend Anya before leaving Ukraine, they clearly get along, she's genuine, sincere and not bad looking at all, why not pursue her a little more? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't have "Chemistry" with her,  but yet he has chemistry with someone he's never met, never spoken to and has stood him up 4 times. :lol::rofl:

Ok, so apparently there is a UNEDITED version of the tell all in two parts floating around on Reddit, and it sounds AMAZING

https://www.reddit.com/r/90DayFiance/comments/gfndzt/leaked_tellall_timestamp_list/

Edited by Cyberfx1024

So i just watched a video on Insta showing David and Lana meeting for the first time and he proposes to her. It didn’t look like TLC, I think a Ukraine channel