AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

The eligibility letter is your NOA2. 

As for the NOA2, make sure that you receive that from USCIS, it will be needed after you are married and filing AOS.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do

thank you for answering..so i did asked a girl from a facebook group just now and she sent me an example of eligibility letter it contains the 1-29f with a stamp. now im confused

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
10 hours ago, Rebecca & Kelvin said:

4/12 is the online notice date right? Mine was 4/12 paper and 4/13 online. I called today, but still nothing...

4/11 paper and 4/12 online

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Penny&Lee said:

I’m seriously having a panic attack right now!!!!!

Received an email, thought “oh... great... more spam mail..” 

IT WAS AN EMAIL WITH OUR CASE NUMBER!!! 

AAAAAAAAH!!! YAY!!!!! :jest::jest:

CONGRATS :jest:!!!! Did the petitioner or the beneficiary get the email? And did you email NVC before so they have your contact? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

CONGRATS :jest:!!!! Did the petitioner or the beneficiary get the email? And did you email NVC before so they have your contact? 

Petitioner gets the email (from I-129f form) 

Edited by Naes

8 minutes ago, Naes said:

Petitioner gets the email (from I-129f form) 

i'm the beneficiary and i received an email also!

11 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

both of us got an email! and nope haven't contacted the NVC any other way than phonecalls!

Edited by Penny&Lee

Just now, Naes said:

Ok now that’s interesting!! Have you contacted them by mail?

nope haha, no other contact to them other than phone calls!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Penny&Lee said:

nope haha, no other contact to them other than phone calls!

Wow how did they get your email? Because I don’t remember there was a place for beneficiary email info.. or were there? 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

Wow how did they get your email? Because I don’t remember there was a place for beneficiary email info.. or were there? 

i'm actually unsure to be honest, i know my fiancé called last night to inquire about which email of ours they had but now come to think of it i didn't actually ask him what their response was! i'll ask him and i'll let you know what he says, cause it might be a possibility that he gave them my email as well and asked them to contact both of us when they assigned a #

1 minute ago, Naes said:

When I called to get my case number and they gave me it they asked me for my email and I asked what for and they said you will get updated when it leaves and when it gets to the consulate. Hopefully that's today or tomorrow 

50 minutes ago, LydiaP said:

I've graduated to this thread! my NOA2 date is 4/30!

finalllyyyyyy oh my goodness!!!! congrats :jest:

3 minutes ago, AnthonyJ said:

When I called to get my case number and they gave me it they asked me for my email and I asked what for and they said you will get updated when it leaves and when it gets to the consulate. Hopefully that's today or tomorrow 

idk if you know but you can keep track of it here also!: https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.