AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Naes said:

Calling everyday since day 5.. now I’m calling twice a day...I sooooo don’t care what they think anymore

They count online? Wow!

Paper: April 2nd

Online: April 4th

They've got to hurry up with our case #s.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, Naes said:

Not sure but, from what I’ve seen, if a case is digital they sometimes don’t tell it’s received or give the number unless it is ready in the system. 

Hmm interesting.. thanks Naes :)

event.png

Timeline
20 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Wowww! Congrats, Sis.. 

😍💖😍💖🍓

Thanks dear.. Can't be happier. What about your case?  Should be closer go receiving your case no

Timeline
48 minutes ago, Favvy said:

Thanks dear.. Can't be happier. What about your case?  Should be closer go receiving your case no

Seriously! It wasn't in their system last night I called. By God's Grace, they will receive it before this week runs out, next week latest. When are you going for the Police Certificate?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello everyone ! Happy to say a few hours ago we have been approved, very happy to join this discussion now as the most stressful bit is behind us !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tpienkowski said:

Hello everyone ! Happy to say a few hours ago we have been approved, very happy to join this discussion now as the most stressful bit is behind us !

Welcome Tpien! Well it's time to be on the look out for your case # from NVC

tumblr_mvt3bpKsUQ1r02cm5o1_500.gif.904f0ac1441f847c175026508fe80090.gif

When you fall for someone with all your heart you just want to be together forever, right?

Our K1 Journey: 

Spoiler
K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : California Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate : Jamaica
I-129F Sent : 2017-10-02
I-129F NOA1 : 2017-10-05
I-129F RFE(s) :  
RFE Reply(s) :  
I-129F NOA2 : 2018-04-02
NVC Received : 2018-04-16
Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2018-04-17
NVC Left : 2018-04-19
Consulate Received : 2018-04-20
Packet 3 Received : 2018-04-23
Packet 3 Sent : 2018-04-23
Packet 4 Received : 2018-04-25
Interview Date : 2018-05-11
Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2018-05-22
US Entry : 2018-06-02

Processing
Estimates/Stats :
Your I-129f was approved in 179 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 218 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

fTW6m5.pngJXILm5.pngPh69m5.pngMRhDm5.png

yQdym5.pngTwfwm5.pngESkzm5.png

What to do after NOA2:

Spoiler

After USCIS approves the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will assign you a case number and send your petition to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your fiancé(e) lives.

The NVC will mail/email you a letter when it sends your fiancé(e) case to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you receive this letter, inform your fiancé(e) to take the below-listed actions to apply for a K-1 visa and prepare for the interview. 

HTTP3d3dy5qZWxseW11ZmZpbi5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2lfbG92ZV95b3UvaW1hZ2VzLzAwMDAxY3V0ZWh1Zy5naWYlog.gif.38ae2915098c42b8ea1d9c13717a0cb8.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Naes said:

is April 3 your noa2 online or on paper?

and another question:  Do you know if your embassy does digital cases or not?

Naes do you know how I can find out if my embassy does digital cases? Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

i know this is far in advance but can someone tell me if you are able to schedule your own interview or if the NVC does it for you ? (london embassy) and how you can check availability

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

It is only 10 days since my NOA2 so i celled yesterday for the first time the lady said she sees my case is in transit ....i call today she asks me to repeat my reciept# becouse she dosent see anything at all....so confusing!!!

5 minutes ago, Enita said:

It is only 10 days since my NOA2 so i celled yesterday for the first time the lady said she sees my case is in transit ....i call today she asks me to repeat my reciept# becouse she dosent see anything at all....so confusing!!!

Maybe they have the # but they don’t want to give it maybe for some rule... I don’t know :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.